Alison or Alec? | Teen Ink

Alison or Alec?

By kjxl415, San Francisco, California
kjxl415, San Francisco, California

Summary:

Alison must pretend to be a boy named Alec in order to seek passage to America. She had it all planned out perfectly, stay unknown. But during her journey, Alison befriends Drew, a fellow member of the crew. Can she keep her identity a secret, or will Drew find out the truth?

Jenny X.

Alison or Alec?

kjxl415 said...
on Mar. 7 2011 at 10:26 pm
kjxl415, San Francisco, California
Thanks! It's my 3rd short story I ever written. It's for an English assignment, but I thought it was fun

on Mar. 7 2011 at 8:31 pm
CrazyWriter GOLD, Lorton Station, Virginia

"Once you have given up on the most important thing in your life, you begin to die, because then, you gradually lose your true self"~Hana Kimi
"Someone who can lie to themself. . . is lonely, and in pain"~Hana Kimi

oh sorry about the confusion i thought itwas a chapter--story...... still pretty great :D

CRAzyWRiTeR

kjxl415 said...
on Mar. 7 2011 at 8:29 pm
kjxl415, San Francisco, California
Actually, it is just a short story and not actually a book, but when I was publishing it, it said it was recommended that I put it in the book section. Sorry about that.

on Mar. 6 2011 at 6:08 pm

I love the plot i do but however its going to fast. No offense but they found out she was a girl in the 1st chapter?  Just asking. Please continue but i thinkit moves too fast unless..... unless you have an even better story about to be hatched...... ill be reading

~CRazYWrItEr~