Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Her Last Photo

Her Last Photo

Breanne B.
Her Last Photo
Summary: Andrew has a beautiful family-an amazing wife and three great kids. When his oldest daughter finds a scrap book from Andrew's senior year at Canal High School in 1986, he is brought back to the cold truth of love and loss.
As he looks back on the photos of his one true love, Isabella, he remembers the days in 1986 when time had stood still and life was perfect and he is haunted by her words said on their graduation day. "Long live the class of 1986".

This book has 7 comments. Post your own now!

Bookworm1998 said...
this story is beautiful! i couldn't hold my tears in when i read that Andrew's youngest daughter's name was Isabelle. i only wish it were longer, so it culd be more enjoyable.

OneDay said...

That was an adorable story! But just a few pointers:

-It was kind of short and predictable
-Where was this guy's wife when he was telling all about his late girlfriend who was his "one true love" and how he would "never love another woman again"?
-Why would he name his daughter after her? That's (1) kinda creepy and (2) kind of obsessive

Still, it was a sweet story (:

flyingpinkgiraffes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
that ruined my day.... so sad.  really cute.  are you going to write more?

BreaBubbles replied...
I might. I had a lot more in my head and I kinda wrote this at 9pm before bed...do you think I should add more?

flyingpinkgiraffes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 5, 2011 at 11:51 am

definitly.

(and ill type this to make my comment long enough to submit)

BreaBubbles replied...
hahaha. Alright. Thank you so much for the feed back.

MysteryHeart said...
Mar. 3, 2011 at 10:14 am

Wouldnt necessarily call it a novel but it was very cute story