Deadly Love | Teen Ink

Deadly Love

By CarleeRobin12 GOLD, Pitsburg, Ohio
CarleeRobin12 GOLD, Pitsburg, Ohio

I love you has 8 letters but so does bullsh*t.....

Summary:

Kyler has lived a long and miserable life, her brother and father died. Her mother is a abusive drinker, her other brother is over protective, and 3 guys love her. Lyal is a Demon, one of Satan's soldiers, Jeyton is a normal guy that knows everything about Demon's and Angel's and Cotton is the Oldest and hottest Nephilim she has ever met. But one thing is stopping her from having true love, she has deep feelings for all of them. Which does she choose? Evil, Good, or Normal?

Carlee A.

Deadly Love

This book has 1 comment.

Love.Hate.Passion., Spring Valley, Illinois

~Hope. Faith. Love~
~Be proud of who you are.You are all unique in a different way.~
~I WILL NOT fade into oblivion , and become less than
a distant memory.~

*Warning*

I am about to give you very constructive criticism. Please do not be offended as it only reflects my view on the story , and many people may have different opinions as opposed to mine: and it will help you become a better writer. Anyway , there are a serious amount of grammar and spelling errors. The story itself does not draw you in  , and for the life of me , I cannot imagine any of this in my head , which is a sign that there needs to be a more significant amount of detail. It's a very....boring story and it's not completely interesting,Good job either way , and keep writing.