Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > No Ordinary Teens

No Ordinary Teens

Caity E.
No Ordinary Teens
Summary: After running from a man she was betrothed to from her birth, Lilly must go into hiding from the world she was brought up in, the world of angels. Lilly is an outsider, a freak to the ‘plastics’ of her new high school. Soon, she meets Flint, a Goth that is also from her world that & she can’t help but be drawn to him. As their relationship grows, they are pulled back into the dangerous but beautiful world of angels. Soon their love is put on the line as Lilly’s past comes to claim her. Will they be able to fight back for their love? Or to run & give up their world? The love story of Lilly & Flint will leave you hungry for more as they struggle to stay together & keep their love alive, along with themselves.

This book has 8 comments. Post your own now!

Hammi said...
May 12, 2012 at 3:01 am
When are you going to write more! Im very interested in what happens :)

lostkitten37b said...
Dec. 19, 2011 at 12:23 am
I loved it! I haven't ever actually met a goth, but I can't seem to stop loving your story! Oh, and, by the way, what is your picture next to your name? It's awesome but really blurry on my dumb computer.

DarkTigerLilly replied...
Thank you all for your comments.  I am very sorry its been a long time since I have posted a new chapter but my laptop crashed & all my work is gone.  So its gonna take a while till the new chapter is put up.  Thank you for youyr patience.

lostkitten37b replied...
Stupid computer. Why'd it have to crash now? Oh, and I want a butler! Dang rich people. They get awesome butlers.

DEROSSETT said...
oh pleeeeeeeeaaaaaasssssseeeeeee write more!!!!!!!:);)

H.N.L said...
May 26, 2011 at 11:11 am

okay im a little cunfused right now. if she is a angel how can she be a goth? just wondering.

but i love this story tough. its really good and keep writing.  

DarkTigerLilly replied...
well, shes actually an angel of darkness. Link is as well. its hard 4 me to get my chapters done & posted becuz i dont have much time

rainbowwaffles said...

This is really great. :) I like how different the main character is, (I don't think you included her first name in this chapter?) but anyway, I'm very excited to read more!

Just a few pieces of advice: Each time a new person speaks, it has to be on a new line. Yould write out "and" instead of "&". Numbers under one hundred should be written out. But those are the only things I really caught... Great job! Keep on writing!

If you have the chance, could you check out my realist... (more »)