Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > They're only animal instincts

They're only animal instincts

Yamini
They're only animal instincts
Summary: The person that her heart and body was marked for didn't want her and inside her it was killing her slowly, leading her away from her true form there was nothing she could do but hide the true pain that still inhabited her body. unwilling to let him know about it, what would he say?

This book has 13 comments. Post your own now!

Free.Me.Maybe.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...

I Loved this!!!! Please! PLEASE! Write more!!!! You can't leave it like that!!! :D Great job!!!!

~Free :)(:

DarkenedSparrow said...
May 9, 2011 at 11:37 am
Even if there are spelling errors, this is a very interesting book. It being in first person makes me feel like someone is actually speaking about their life. Keep it up and great job!

triathlete99 said...
This is very good, even with the spelling and grammar errors. Continue the rest, it's quite addicting. :)

Yamini replied...
Thank you :) that made my day 

Mythgeek1 said...
It's not bad, there are a few spelling errors and other errors. also some run on sentences, but all in all it is very good. You should be proud that you got this far. :-)

Yamini replied...

thank you :) 

And I suck at writting because of that the grammar problems

marinashutup This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I didn't read very much because I couldn't get past the glaring punctuation errors. I think it needs work, especially the run-on sentences, which readers will find very off putting.

Yamini replied...
thanks for the comment, I'll do my best to fix it.

Yamini said...
OMG!!! I PUT THE WRONG NAME ITS SUPPOSED TO BE LACEY NOT HOLLY SORRY I WILL FIX THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE... SORRY AGAIN

werewolves667 said...
Jan. 29, 2011 at 11:06 am
interesting. was the bird a pheonix or something? what was with the pain whenever Kaleb came close to her? I wonder. Very mind twisting. I like it

Yamini replied...
it's a hawk that's supposed to be a guardian haha and the pain is something along the lines of soul mate i want to continue writing chapters so let me know if you would like to continue reading

Donttrust replied...
you should deffinetley continue with it.

Yamini replied...
thanks!! and i will most deffinitely continue :)