Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Redfish Lake

Redfish Lake

Sarah W.
Redfish Lake
Summary: As a sophomore in High School, Mia is sent to a summer camp in Idaho, thankful to get away from her mother for the summer. While she predicts her stay to drag on with boredom, it is just the opposite when she meets Nolan, a boy from her school back in Washington.
Their experiences together never seem to leave Redfish Lake even as real life progresses with school, friends, and home life. The secrets they keep and letters they pass always hold a deeper meaning than what they portray. But with their eventful secrets, they may break a few hearts along the way.

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...

This is interesting and sweet, but I don't understand the significance of the cover. Will it show up in the story?

Please check out my novel SuperNOVA and leave your thoughts on it. Thanks :D

LakeTownGirl replied...
Jan. 29, 2011 at 4:57 pm :
There really isn't much of a significance to the cover. I wasn't really able to find something that would suit a meaning behind the story. So I chose something that felt like summer to me. This picture was warm, somewhat inviting, and had that summertime glow.

Timekeeper This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 29, 2011 at 5:20 pm :

I do like the picture, I was just curious as to whether or not it would actually play a role in the story.

(Don't you hate it that you can't simply upload your own cover?)

LakeTownGirl replied...
Jan. 31, 2011 at 11:54 pm :
Yes!!! I hate that! I so wish I could! I would have some of the most perfect pictures for my stories! haha