Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > My Vampire Love

My Vampire Love

Jemma C.
My Vampire Love
Summary: When Jen learns that she is about to get married to a stranger, she vows that she will ruin his life. But what happens when she discovers that he is a vampire and more importantly that she is falling in love with him.

This book has 103 comments. Post your own now!

RockGirl182 said...
Jun. 15, 2011 at 9:08 am
omg don't let them both die :( please tell me that she'll just become a made vamp and he only passed out ! This has literally gotten me trough my school year, I come home each day and run to the computer to see if you added more since the day before ! And even if school's over, you can't just kill them off ! There's still so much to add, but I'll stop here... just please continue this story:) I'm your n#1 fan !
FallenAngel1 said...
Oh My GOD!!! That was AWESOME, it was suspenceful and i just wanted to cry. He loved her but he was acting like a maniac. He did not want to lose her but he was making her be afraid of him. I wanted to hold him but i also wanted to slap him!!! As soon as i was done reading i screamed "Oh My God!" My dad loked at me as if i had lost it. Ha ha. PLEASE write more, i am addicted. I am literaly shaking after reading this last chapter. Will she die? Will she turn into a made vampire, because she drown... (more »)
PurpleWriter said...
orangeapple said...
Jun. 6, 2011 at 1:55 am
okay first off I started reading this at midnight and its 2:54pm it kept me up thinking how wonderful this is pleasepleasepleaseplease keep going
Caiity said...
Please keep going! This is amazing!
FallenAngel1 said...
W-O-W pleasae go on. This is really good. You should write more.
PurpleWriter said...
May 29, 2011 at 9:33 am
Ohhhhhhhhh please add more!!!!!
AnonymousOne said...

1. I love this plot

2. I read this all at one time

4. I hate to say it, but they are some grammar mistakes and misspellings that are a little distracting.

barbieAntrax- replied...
Jun. 7, 2011 at 10:50 am
Pleaase Keep Writinqq It is Verry Interestinqq My ActuaL Firstt Book Ivee Readd EntireLy On This WebbSitee
Unquie replied...
thats what i said.
Bookworm2144 said...
WOW this is awesome
iloveyou said...
May 24, 2011 at 3:59 am
tell me thats not the end. please right more.
RockGirl182 said...
May 19, 2011 at 5:58 am
I loved it !!!! please keep writing and you did a great job with your characters :) 
PurpleWriter said...
May 18, 2011 at 5:29 am
Haha Charde sounds SO cool!!!!!!
BookWorm said...
I love this story so much. Out of all the stories I have read, this is one of the only that has a good chance of being published. I love your creativity and your writing is very sophisticated. Please finish this!! 
ChickyChick said...
Wow, I just came across this and soon as i started reading I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN. I wouldn't leave my computer till i read it all its simply amazing. I wish Jen would love eric. I hope they become a cute and happy couple. I truely love your writting. its images are so vivide and real. I admire your work. please keep posting :D <3
Jess2525 said...
This is great! I absolutely loved it, I can't wait for you to post more! :D
FallenAngel1 said...
Jemma, this is very good. Please continue, you have talent and i was hooked instantly, that is very good. When you are finished i think that you should publish it. It's AWESOME!!! :-) :-)
Jemma1011 replied...
Apr. 28, 2011 at 9:51 am

Thanks a lot, that means so much to me and i will 9 about finishing it i mean. When i have i'll think about trying to get it published, but right now i'm just taking it one step at a time.

lillybud7 said...
OHHH my goodness this is good!!! my mom yelled at me for reading this at 11 o'clock but i am sure glad i did.