My Vampire Love

By Jemma1011, Siparia, Other
Jemma1011, Siparia, Other

Summary:

When Jen learns that she is about to get married to a stranger, she vows that she will ruin his life. But what happens when she discovers that he is a vampire and more importantly that she is falling in love with him.

Jemma C.

My Vampire Love

Jemma1011 said...
on Aug. 7 2011 at 5:17 pm
Jemma1011, Siparia, Other
I honestly can't understant that so take mine. Jemma1101 (aat) live (dottt) commm

on Aug. 6 2011 at 12:05 pm
writerchik_123 BRONZE, Miramar, Florida

When you can live forever what do you live for?

-Edward Cullen

OH PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!! Oh and I am begging. Please let Daren be alive! I almost cried at this ending.

on Aug. 3 2011 at 8:39 am
DirectingGabs GOLD, Texas, Texas

\"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.\"

Okay! The website is not letting my send this as a comment! My third try... Here it is: fashion 0 1 (At sign!) sw bell (period) net. Lol. It won't let me put the whole thing, hopefully you can understand this!

Jemma1011 said...
on Aug. 3 2011 at 12:58 am
Jemma1011, Siparia, Other
I'm not sure yet. Send me your email so we can talk more

on Aug. 1 2011 at 11:13 am
DirectingGabs GOLD, Texas, Texas

Well I hope you get well!(: Oh! And I'm looking to do a writing collab with someone on teenink. Do you think you would like to do it via email?(:

Jemma1011 said...
on Jul. 28 2011 at 5:22 pm
Jemma1011, Siparia, Other
I'm going to add on. There's about 2 chapters thats been released but they're not on this site. I'm waiting until i finish the chapter i'm on so i can post them all on ths site, but i'm not well at the moment so writing is hard.

on Jul. 28 2011 at 1:02 pm
DirectingGabs GOLD, Texas, Texas

IS there going to be a sequel or are you going to add on?

Alantis SILVER said...
on Jul. 25 2011 at 2:38 am
Alantis SILVER, Connersville, Indiana

Love hurts weither its right or wrong.

it is officaly 3:35 in the morning and i have stayed up all night reading this. It is amazing please keep writing. I love jen's character and erics too they are both so vivid and life like. :) please write more soon

on Jul. 13 2011 at 9:08 am
Free_One PLATINUM, ????, Ohio

"I am not invincible or unstoppable, but I stay strong because it is the only way to survive in this world."

I loved the story! one of my fav! I just posted to of my stories if any of u read them make sure u post comments saying if u liked it or not or if I should change anything. Thanks! :D

Jemma1011 said...
on Jul. 12 2011 at 5:02 pm
Jemma1011, Siparia, Other
Thanks you're makingme blush now. Hahahaha.

on Jul. 12 2011 at 4:11 pm
Free_One PLATINUM, ????, Ohio

your such a skilled writer you truely have a gift. I loved ur story and i hope the books gets published because u difiantly deserve it. U are discriptive and put emtion into the story. I love doing that with my story. I even try to put some hints about my life in my stories as well. U r defiantly a skilled writer and i hope u write more. In fact one of my friends has a relative who publishes books! Have a great summer and continue the story! I loved it! I read it all in one day. You inspired me to inprove my stories as. U should be very proud of your self!

on Jul. 6 2011 at 10:57 am
DirectingGabs GOLD, Texas, Texas

I  loved LOVED this book. I couldn't stop reading it for days! You need to write more.

DeeCaf said...
on Jul. 4 2011 at 5:24 am
DeeCaf, No Way, Other

That's the thing about cake, it demands to be eaten.

It is a great story but there are all those little things that can be improved but they're minor things. I loved reading it! Post more.  

on Jul. 3 2011 at 11:05 pm
IndoPandaBear SILVER, Cordova, Tennessee

"For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." - Sir Isaac newton

Please post more.. I am like addicted to your story!!

Jemma1011 said...
on Jul. 3 2011 at 6:31 pm
Jemma1011, Siparia, Other
Google the story if you want the latest chapter

Jemma1011 said...
on Jul. 3 2011 at 6:30 pm
Jemma1011, Siparia, Other
Hahaha thanks, that means alot. From now on, all the loose strings are going to be tied up  - as the book is almost to the end. I'm glad you kept reading. Don't know when i will post again - since the editors here have to review it, i usually wait until i have a few chapters.

on Jul. 3 2011 at 6:05 pm
FallenAngel1 SILVER, Chula Vista, California

"Good Night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that i shall say good night till it be morrow."-Romeo and Juliet act II scene II, William Shakespeare
"What's In a name? That which we call a rosse by any other name would smell as sweet."-Romeo

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!! Is that a dream or is it real? Daren is supposed to be dead. How can he come back? What will happen now? Will Jen go back to Daren or let him go to be with Eric?! This is so AWESOME. I wish that we could talk face to face but oh well. I was so mad at Zane and so surprised that THAT happened on CH. 30. OH MY GOSH! You just killed me, stabbed my with a dagger. Keep on writing. PLEASE

on Jul. 3 2011 at 4:38 pm

Please write more, this can't just be the end. It just can't! Everyone wants to see if Jen and Eric make it through that. It takes time to write what happens next so take your ime. just remember that there are people that love your work and want to read more. Hope you are having a great summer! :-) :-) A HUGE FAN!

on Jul. 2 2011 at 10:28 pm
writerthinkerdreamer BRONZE, Narnia, Massachusetts

"Just keep swimming," ~Dory, Finding Nemo

yay I really love this it makes me happy :)

on Jul. 2 2011 at 10:57 am
AbbyOliver6 BRONZE, New York, New York

"Every cloud has a silver lining" and "I don't get distracted easil-SQUIRREL!"

OMG!!!! Daren is alive!!!!!!!!!!!!

Parkland Book