Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > My Vampire Love

My Vampire Love

Jemma C.
My Vampire Love
Summary: When Jen learns that she is about to get married to a stranger, she vows that she will ruin his life. But what happens when she discovers that he is a vampire and more importantly that she is falling in love with him.

This book has 102 comments. Post your own now!

Mermaidmissy said...
Sept. 20, 2011 at 9:39 am
Omg!! Your book was so good, I hope you write more because I want to read more of your work. Good job and keep up the good. :)

Jemma1011 replied...

Thanks i'm glad you liked it. There's more but it's not on here. Just google me or the book and you'll find it.

Jemma

ReniseCasseus said...
When are you putting up more chapters? i have gotten addicted to this book. please add more before i go crazy

Jemma1011 replied...

There's more but it's not on here. Just google me or the book and you'll find it.

Jemma

ceceashton said...
Sept. 10, 2011 at 10:20 am
yay!!!! YOU POSTED TWO MORE CHAPTERS CANT WAIT TO READ THEM!!!!!!

Smi1e replied...
 I absolutly love this book!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!!! Would you be able to check out my book, its called "the piano student" thanx <3

LilLover5-15 said...
Loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it finish it plz I can't wait and maybe you could read my story its called Love Unexpectedly

writerthinkerdreamer said...
Aug. 29, 2011 at 6:50 am
OMIGOSH. YOUR GAURDIAN ANGEL. RED JUMPSUIT APPARATUS. CHAPTER 33. I OFFICIALLY LOVE YOU.

Unquie said...
I love your writing. i cannt take my eyes off it. you are really really really goood. you better than most writers i know. please kepp up the good work. and please think about writing books like this for a living. casue you are really goood. looking forward t reading more.

DarlalindaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
This was by far the BEST book I've read on here!! :) Great job, looking forward to reading more!!!

LilLover5-15 said...
Plz plz plz plz make more chapters!

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
YES PLEASE WRITE MORE!!! when will u post the next part? Will u post the next part? Please tell me!!!!

writerfreak21231This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
OMG!!! one of ur favorites is one of my stories! i feel so special! Thank u! I just posted the second part of nightstalker! :)(: ( I love your work!!)

Smi1e said...
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE! I am in love with this piece. 

writerchik_123 said...
OH PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!! Oh and I am begging. Please let Daren be alive! I almost cried at this ending.

Alantis said...
Jul. 25, 2011 at 2:38 am
it is officaly 3:35 in the morning and i have stayed up all night reading this. It is amazing please keep writing. I love jen's character and erics too they are both so vivid and life like. :) please write more soon

Jul. 13, 2011 at 9:08 am
I loved the story! one of my fav! I just posted to of my stories if any of u read them make sure u post comments saying if u liked it or not or if I should change anything. Thanks! :D

DirectorGabs said...
Jul. 6, 2011 at 10:57 am
I  loved LOVED this book. I couldn't stop reading it for days! You need to write more.

DirectingGabs replied...
IS there going to be a sequel or are you going to add on?

Jemma1011 replied...
I'm going to add on. There's about 2 chapters thats been released but they're not on this site. I'm waiting until i finish the chapter i'm on so i can post them all on ths site, but i'm not well at the moment so writing is hard.