New Teen Ink Book: Bullying Under Attack Barnes & Noble Amazon

Twisted

Natalie F.
Twisted
Summary: All Adam wants to do is leave everything behind and start over. But that is something he can’t do. Because Adam has a guilty secret that hangs over his head…and it’s been there for hundreds of years. And how is this possible? Adam will tell you in his journey through life where he finally gets a new chance to start over with a new girl. But there’s one problem…he can’t win Spencer’s heart. Has he lost his touch?

Spencer feels that only one thing matters in life…success. And that is all fine and working out until Adam comes along. He’s cute, mysterious, and just her type. But she knows that secrets lurk in his own shadows…maybe even one he himself doesn’t know. Can she uncover his secrets and keep herself from getting hurt? Will Adam win her over easier than she ever thought?

and when people go missing, Adam has to tell Spencer a secret that is their only chance of ever regaining peace.

allaboutmylife said...
Jul. 5, 2012 at 10:15 pm:
i think that t's great but sometimes youare a little vague but it's still great! i am only saying that because i like when people tell me how i can improve!! you are really amazing!

allaboutmylife said...
Jul. 4, 2012 at 8:39 pm:
this is so cute i'm only up to the fifthchapter and i love it!! keep writing!

natygrace1217 said...
Feb. 1, 2011 at 11:46 am:
thank you for reading my book!  please tell me what you think or what i can do to improve it!