Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Neisse's Teen years

Neisse's Teen years

Erika L.
Neisse's Teen years
Summary: "Nessie honey, go get the last box out of the kitchen, it's on the floor by the door." Mom said as she walked out to uncle Emmett's truck with some boxes full of cups that we don't even use.
"I can't believe we're moving." I said under my breath as I picked up the box of dishes out of the kitchen.
"Sweetheart, you know you need to go to school and you can't go here. We went to the schools not even 7 years ago and we graduated. There is no way they will believe that we have a daughter that is the 9th grade already." Dad said putting his arm around me and kissing my forehead with a box in his other hand.
I rolled my eyes because I knew he was right.
"I know, but I don't want to move to Alaska and I don't want to move with out Jacob. Can I at least tell him before we go that I miss him?" I whined for the millionth time, hoping that this time they would listen to what I had to say, and let me at least tell him goodbye.
"I'm sorry Nessie, but we have to move and I think it is best if Jacob doesn't know we're leaving. It will be easier for you two to part if he is just left in the dark about this, trust me I know Jacob" Mom said with a cold tone as if she knew Jacob at all.
"But you really don't know him" I mumbled as I sat on the porch...
It has killed me not seeing Jacob for the last two months. I told him I was in trouble, and couldn't see him. He and I still talked on the phone every night and met up sometimes in are secret spot. We saw each other every few days, but now that I know I can never see him again, I don't know what I will do being so far away from him, so out of touch. I sat there on the porch of my old house daydreaming about my best friend and how cold I was being for leaving and just forgetting. I just hope he doesn't forget about me as I am to him.
"Come on Nessie" Mom said opening the truck door for me, motioning for me to get in, and walking to the other side to drive the huge truck.
I walked the slowest I have ever, barley picking up my feet. I never wanted to go so I saved the little time I had to stay feeling the need to run the other way. To leave everything I know and try to be something I am not... That wasn't what I planned to do before I go to high school. They just don't understand. I can't just leave Jacob behind and not say goodbye I need him. I will have to return to tell him the truth about what is going on. I just have to. My mom can just leave, and so can my dad, but I will return.
"Some time today, Renesmee." my mom said getting annoyed and frustrated with my stubbornness.
When I finally got into the car, I didn't look at her but kept my eyes on the house I once called home. I started to think about the new house that I will not settle into because I know I will not stay long for returning was now my biggest goal.
The trip to

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

LilLover5-15 said...
Sept. 5, 2011 at 11:15 am

plz make more or I am gonna die

LilLover5-15 said...
Aug. 19, 2011 at 12:02 am
I absoulutly love it please make more :) and it sounds just like it would in one of the actual twilight books.

LilLover5-15 said...
This is a twilight thingy right I can't wait to read it!

MarguriteV. replied...
hello, there i am extremely sorry for the wait , i took a break on writing but i am starting up again.