Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Defining Ana

Defining Ana

Rebecca C.
Defining Ana
Summary: Ana is haunted by her past. She and her mother finally settle down in Carlton, Oregon after years of running away from Him. Although He is gone, Ana is still stalked by the memory of Him. Memories of her childhood filled with sexual abuse and being stalked keep her from sleeping at night. She is now trying to live a normal life, but she cant get over the paranoia and fear. She then finds Sam, her English partner, who is trying to help her move on. He has a troubled past as well, and they begins to see how much they really have in common. She has secrets she can barely hold, but can she trust him? Ana doesn’t know if she can handle letting her past go and finally let herself love.

AnaBanana said...
Love it all, especially the romance. You have an amazing talent!!

nemish23 said...
Mar. 22, 2012 at 3:35 am:
your story is awesome! the characters, the plot, everything is great! write more please!!!

orangeapple said...
this was great you have such a great set of charactors and the story line is really good :)

CresentShadowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
That was great, you should write more! (:

SalsH said...
Aug. 20, 2011 at 4:24 am:
This is soo great and interesting! Please please keep writing!

aubreyflsm said...
write more