Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Kam Julliard

Kam Julliard

stephynikki99
Kam Julliard
Summary: First there were wizards, then there were vampires. Now, there are spies.

Kam Julliard is just another average junior in high school--stressing over grades, finding ways to sneak out at night, fixing her relationship with her best friend whom she’s in love with and, oh, being a member of Operation Anachucada, a covert spy organization that trains and sends out teenage spies to fight, battle, and thwart evil. Grades, SAT exams and arch-enemies are child’s play compared to the spy missions Kam has to prevail through.

Kam’s planned academic year is rearranged entirely when Operation Anachucada springs up a new mission: save a small isolated island off the coast of Venezuela from exploitation and a nascent dictatorship. Taking over, Kam must find a way to save the island’s natives. Throughout the journey, Kam, accompanied by three other spy-mates, tries to find her place in the world, realizes that love is a difficult language and learns that sometimes fighting enemies is easier than fighting yourself.

This book has 3 comments. Post your own now!

shariccie said...
Looks good to read!

shariccie said...
looks good!

bigdreamer14 said...

Im going to come back and read this, but just from the overview it seems like the series I'd Tell You I Love You, but Then I'd Have to Kill You. It follows the exact same plot except it was an all girls spy school. However, urs seems to be more intriguing.

Will come back to check it out, don't worry! =)