A Christmas Romance ( Part 1 ) | Teen Ink

A Christmas Romance ( Part 1 )

January 5, 2011
By haha4579 GOLD, Westfield, Wisconsin
haha4579 GOLD, Westfield, Wisconsin
17 articles 1 photo 36 comments

Favorite Quote:
"It's a car, that runs on water!" - Hyde


Summary:

"Let’s go home”, he said with a smile. I smiled back. Once we got into his car, we spoke nothing of the spin the bottle game back there. We jammed out to music all the was home. Once we got to my house, he parked on the side of the road, and walked me up to my apartment.

“Tonight, was amazing Ryan. Thanks for inviting me to that sick party.”

“No problem Allie. It was acutely really fun. I was scared that taking a 15 year old to a 18 year olds birthday party would be a total downer”, he said with a smirk.

“Well I guess it wasn’t because it looked like you had fun.”

“I did Al’s and because we didn’t do this back at the party…” he leaned in and put his beautiful lips onto mine. They stayed there for a few seconds, and then he pulled away.

“Alright Allie, see you in the morning.” Ryan walked down the hall to the elevator; I waved at him before the doors closed on him. When I saw that the elevator was going down to the lobby, I pulled out my key from my clutch bag, walked inside, and I couldn’t stop smiling.


Hailey M.

A Christmas Romance ( Part 1 )


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 2 comments.


haha4579 GOLD said...
on Jan. 12 2011 at 8:43 pm
haha4579 GOLD, Westfield, Wisconsin
17 articles 1 photo 36 comments

Favorite Quote:
"It's a car, that runs on water!" - Hyde

Haha! Ya i just relized that rereading the story over! Opps!

on Jan. 12 2011 at 5:47 pm
D.B.Kinkers BRONZE,
1 article 0 photos 16 comments
I liked it but i think you might have mixed up Nick and Ryans name's sometimes