Awakened Angel

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

Wondering

Walking down the street in Central New York, I was on my way to see my boyfriend. As, I got ready to open the door, I couldn't stop wondering if he was even home, things haven't exactly been okay with us lately. A moment later my cell started ringing.
“Hey Sweetheart, what are you doing still standing on the porch? Come in baby.”
“Okay.” I replied and walked in the door.
We said our hi's and how are you's and hugged, which seemed more like a friend hugging a friend, instead of a boyfriend and girlfriend hug. I just sat down on the couch thinking maybe it was my fault that things are a little iffy with us right now. But I never gave it another thought, that day. I was totally lost in thought when I realized that Jason was talking to me.
“Jenna, Hello earth to Jenna. Baby are you okay?”
“Yeah, sorry Jason.”
“Are you working tonight.” Jason asked as he sat on the couch next to me, as he put his arm around my shoulders,which was something he did all the time.
“Actually no, I have off tonight and the whole weekend off.”
“That's great! I have a surprise for you tonight.” Jason said to me and pecked me on the lips.
“What time are we going to leave?”
“6.30 baby.”
It was already 4:20pm.
“Well, I better get going and get ready.”
“Okay, Jenna. I'll pick you up at 6.”
We said goodbye and gave each other a hug which ultimately turned into a passionate kiss that seemed to last forever. We finally pulled apart when I could no longer breathe.
“Can't wait to see you later Jason.”
I think that was the first time that we kissed like that in almost a week, which is a long painful time for us. I was walking home thinking “I'll be home around 4.45, I can jump in the shower get dressed, and be ready by 5.30, and then 30 minutes to work on my book.” I got home and took a shower, I decided to pin up the sides of my curly brown shoulder length hair, and I did my make-up just the way that Jason liked it. I decided to wear a black short form fitting black dress and a pair of black pumps. Although both these items where in a different spot then the last time that I wore them, I found a note. It read:
Dear Ms. Roberts,
Here is a wonderful dress and pumps for you. Be ready by 6.
Love J.

I smiled at this little note, thinking about how sweet Jason is. I thought about writing a little in my book, but after writing only half a page I realized that it was 5.55pm and Jason was going to be here in 5 minutes. I rushed around getting dressed and finding my jacket and almost tripped down the stairs putting on my pumps when the door bell rang. I gasped at the sight I saw. Jason had on a tux and there was a limo waiting for us.
“Good Evening Jenna. I see you got my note.” Jason smirked has he took my hand in his.
“I did, Jason. Thanks for this. Things have been different with us.”
“I know baby, I'm trying to fix that. Well, ready to go.”
“Of course.”
Once we were inside the limo Jason embraced me in a passionate kiss. I completely accepted wrapping her arms around his neck, at that moment the only thing I could think about was how much I had missed Jason.
“Oh, Jason I love you so much.”
“I love you to baby.” Jason replied as he wrapped me up into another kiss. We continued to kiss until the driver announced that we made it to our destination.
“Okay baby close your eyes and I will led you to where we are going.” Jason said to me as he took my hand and led me out of the limo and into the cool breeze out to the back of our favorite restaurant.
“Okay, Jenna when I tell you to I want you to open your eyes.” Jason said to me as he got down on one knee and held out a sparkling diamond in the shape of a heart.
“Ready...one...two...three...open!” I gasped and tears began to form in my eyes.
“Don't say a word sweetheart. I want to be with you forever. Your the other half of my heart. My every breath of every...” In the middle of the Jason's sentence the song Madly, Truly, Deeply started playing and Jason took me into his arms and we started to dance. “Baby...Your my every breath, of everyday please give me the honor and be my wife.”
“Oh my gosh, Jason of course I'll be your wife.”
Jason got back down one knee and gently slipped the ring onto my finger, and we continued to dance as our families and friends started to dance around us. Jason had the whole back of the restaurant decorated with lights and tables the shine of the moon reflected on the lake. There was food and drinks, tonight, May 13th, was as perfect as Jason had pictured it would be. They ate, drank, and danced till midnight. People began to leave and say their goodbyes and congratulations. Jason called the limo driver and we sat and waited.
“Jason, this was the best surprise ever. Maybe you'll get a surprised tonight.”
“Jenna, sweetheart you don't have to do that for me.”
“I'm not, I'm doing it for us.”
The limo pulled up and Jason and I got in. The whole ride back to my house was quiet, we just smiled at each other, with a satisfied feeling of an amazing night. We walked into the house hand in hand. I unlocked the front door and I led Jason to my bedroom. Jason sat on the bed and i took his face in hands and gave my fiance a passionate kiss.
“Jenna, what are you trying to do?”
“Nothing, Jason...just thanking you for tonight. I love you” And with that said I slipped off my dress and climbed into bed with Jason and drifted off into a deep sleep.

LilLover5-15 said...
Really good but y do you keep switching the point of view

Monkee63 replied...
Sept. 7, 2011 at 8:53 am :

That was a mistakes. plus one of my issues when I write. I don't pay attetion to the POV...but I tried to fix as much of it as I could...although I sort of stopped writting this story

Mystiecub said...
Jun. 15, 2011 at 7:47 am:
that's realy good! i'm interested in what happens next though :)