Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Shakespeare and Horses

Shakespeare and Horses

I_am_Oleander
Shakespeare and Horses
Summary: Noah has lost everyone; his aunt and mother in a horrible car accident, and his sister to lukemia. His father has reatreated into his job to avoid the only thing that reminds him of his wife--his only son--leaving Noah to fend for himself when they move to Astoria, Oregon. Quiet, shy, and clearly depressed, Noah is not quick to make any friends or even attempt in the matter. Enter April, smart, bubbly, energetic cowgirl. She knows that Noah needs help, just like the kids that her mother works with at the ranch, and she knows that she has to help him before he's given up completely by those around him. But April didn't realize how deep his hurt went and how long he's been suffering. She doesn't want to hurt him any more than he already has been, but she can't help as her feelings for the new student grow. With help from April and the horses at Helping Hooves Ranch, Noah slowly opens up and accepts their friendship. But just when things get better, tradgedy strikes again and Noah is thrown head first into a downward spiral.

This book has 1 comment. Post your own now!

I_am_Oleander said...
Ugh....So somewhere along the lne the format got completely messed up! I don't know what happened, or how it happened, but trust me, this isn't my usual work!