=Death Of A Loved One

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

Adaya

Love. Such a beautiful word. Makes you smile. Makes your heart pound. Makes you happy. Love. I am in total love with my boyfriend Zavier. And you’ll probably ask why I love the word “love” so much anyways. Maybe it has something to do with my name, Adaya. Adaya means “Love of Life”, which is what I am to Zavier. Him and I are in so much love with each other, it’s lasted a wonderful nine months. And every day with him is better than the last.
I do everything I can to make Zavier happy. And he does the same for me. We are always together, except for at night. But when we are together, it’s like we just got together. The feeling of when you get your first boyfriend or girlfriend. The feeling of your heart rapidly pounding and your stomach in knots when you’re with the one you love. The feeling of you wanting him to wrap his arms around you gently to hug you lovingly. The feeling of you not wanting him to ever leave your side, to never let you go when he is hugging you, and to never back away when he is kissing you. That is usually a couple weeks for some people. But for Zavier and I, that is every day.
The memory I will remember forever, is when Zavier and I first met. It was actually really weird because we didn’t even know each other before we went out. We were both pulled down for an assembly game at school and the partners had to be one boy and one girl. Well, we were partners, and the game was called “Kiss Me.” Very similar to the game “Honey, do you love me?” but for this game, if you win, you have to kiss your partner. Zavier and I were partners, and we won, so had to suck it up and kiss, even though we didn’t really know each other. He shrugged his shoulders a little, and he put his hands on my face carefully, pulling me closer to him. We had kissed for about seven seconds. When we backed up, we both looked kind of nervous. But after that game, the assembly was over, and we had to go back to class. He ran up to grab his stuff and meet with his friends, and then he just left. But since then, we hadn’t talked for about a week. At first I was sad. But once that happened, I just kind of forgot about it and went on with life. But then he showed up at my locker one day and asked if we could talk. So we just stood there for a little while just talking. At first he just kind of babbled on saying a bunch of random stuff, but I couldn’t really hear what he was saying because I was then noticing how cute he was with his wavy blonde hair and his beautiful tan skin. But then, out of nowhere, he grabbed my hand slightly, and said, “I know we don’t know too much about each other, but after that unexpected kiss, I just kinda knew you were the one for me. So, uhmm, will you go out with me?” He sounded very nervous and quiet. But then again, I was nervous too. When I said yes, he grabbed me gently, and pulled me closer to him as we fell into a lovingly hug. He tried for another kiss, but I just pulled away.
Being with Zavier for nine wonderful months has really changed my life. I used to be a regular girl with a couple friends who just did our own thing. But then I met Zavier, and our lives have changed a lot by being with each other. I’ve never felt this way about someone. He is just so sweet the way he always has time for his friends and his girlfriend. The way he never leaves anyone out by getting they involved in the conversation. The way he is so sweet to me.