Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Shush . . .

Shush . . .

Kelcey L.
Shush . . .
Summary: Sarah, a southern girl that lost her father when she was young, is now a senior in high school. She's excited for the school year, but she's terrified at the same time. She has a bad feeling about this year.
Her fears are confirmed when the new kid, Dean, appears in her classes. He makes her stomach churn, but those aren't the only feelings she has for him.
When Sarah's former boyfriend, Scott, keeps appearing, memories return from the summer before. Unpleasant memories. She hasn't spoken to anyone about that night. Not even her best friends. But she might have to tell someone if she wants to stay safe.

Deeloves said...
May 7, 2013 at 2:54 pm:
OMG....!!! you have to keep writing the story.... i couldnt look away....!

A girl from Asia said...
Oct. 13, 2012 at 3:32 am:
Hi, THIS IS A GREAT STORY. AT first it sorta sounded like Twilight with the carrying her to the nurse's office and debates about who to drive and stuff. The rest was cool. Thanks for sharing!

poemluv said...
Sept. 18, 2012 at 11:53 am:
I love it! The immagery is PERFECT, and The plot is so fantastic and beautiful!!!! You should make a sequel :3

its_just_me replied...
Oct. 1, 2012 at 8:51 am :
I'm planning on it, I just have to figure out a good cliff hanger for this book :) Thanks for the great comment!

nemish23 said...
Mar. 30, 2012 at 3:00 am:

love it!

can't wait to read more!

your style is awesome and so are the characters- but there are a few grammar errors and stuff that need to be checked. but otherwise it's great :)

its_just_me replied...
May 11, 2012 at 1:51 pm :
Thanks! I'll be sure to do my editing soon :)

Roselove445This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 11, 2012 at 10:58 pm:
I cant wait to read more

its_just_me replied...
May 11, 2012 at 1:43 pm :
Thanks !!!

DawningCelesta said...
Thanks for writing! I really liked the plot line, and the mysterious aspects that you were able to resolve in the end. It's hard to come to a conclusion with a short book, but you managed it very well (: I'm trying to incorporate some of these same themes in mine; it's not done yet, so if you have any suggestions they would be much appreciated!

its_just_me replied...
Jan. 4, 2012 at 5:25 pm :
I'm not done with it yet, I'm just too lazy to finish it right now. I just wanted to post what I have done to get people's opinions. But thanks!

KittyKitty replied...
Feb. 15, 2012 at 8:42 pm :
You need to finish it!!!!! Its like, the best book ever!!!! I wanna read part 2!!!

Cbsiegel said...

That's the best book ever!

its_just_me replied...
Dec. 23, 2011 at 9:09 pm :
Thanks!!(:

Alexandra S. said...
Oh my gosh this is amazing!!! definelely one of the best things i have ever read!!! you're an amazing writer!

its_just_me replied...
Dec. 23, 2011 at 9:08 pm :
Thank you !!

LittleMiss said...
I love this, the way your word things..incredible plus I love guardian angels so i like how you wove that into this keep writing your amazing

its_just_me replied...
Oct. 13, 2011 at 7:16 pm :
Thank you. (:

LittleMiss replied...
Oct. 15, 2011 at 2:41 pm :
could you read over my piece i would love your opinion

FallenAngel1 said...

I agree with everyone else, you are a very talented writer and you should do this for a living. There are only a handful of people that have the talent to create such wonderous things like this, you are definetly one of them!!!

Sincerly Your Friend,

FallenAngel1

its_just_me replied...
Sept. 6, 2011 at 6:27 pm :
I do plan on being an author when I grow up. I'm just afraid I won't make it. But thank you :)