Theodora learned a Lesson

Author's note: What inspired me to write this story is my friend Manar(a.k.a Nari),and Nancy,my teacher Ms.Decook and Ms.Malone.
Author's note: What inspired me to write this story is my friend Manar(a.k.a Nari),and Nancy,my teacher Ms.Decook and Ms.Malone.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 Next »

Chapter 1

I have been staying inside the house for the couple few month,why? because of the boy who i thought "like" me "care" about me was kissing some other girl behind my back.Really i thought I'm his "babe".I trusted him,but really he is a big jerk who goes around and hurt girls heart and i swear he is so good at acting,his cuteness will get you so fast.I never thought he could hurt me like that,i never thought he could go and kiss other girls behind my back.Well enough of "i never thought"i have choose to move on and not date boys anymore,i mean i don't trust buys anymore they are all jerks.Today i thought i will go out and get some ice cream because if i don't get out of here my mom is going to get in my last nerve,well she already have "Theodora if you don't get down here me and you are going to have a long talk",ohmygosh,when she say"me and you are going to have long talk"i feel like hiding under my bed,she is always up with my life.This is how she sound how like:
Mom-so honey tell me how is your life.
Me-My life is fine mom
Mom-anything else.
Me-No
Mom-so are you dating anyone?
Me-No
she looked at me with those eyes as to say "your not telling me the truth"
Me-okay,yes I'm dating someone mom.
that was before i broke up with my "jerk"ex-boyfriend.
Mom-is he nice?
Me-mom what kind of question is that?
Mom-is he?
Me-if he wasn't nice than i wouldn't have go out with him,so yeah he is nice.
Really if i new how much of a jerk he was i would not have gone out with him.
Mom-do you love him/does he love you ?
Me-Mom yeah...i do love him"/"he does love me,now i want to go back to my room this talk is over.
Mom-do you use protection?
Me-MOOOM?
Mom-do you?
Me-we never thought of having S...whatever you're thinking,but we did thought we were too young to have...whatever you're thinking.
The "jerk"was forcing me to have sex with him but i never did want to.I mean I plan to not have sex until married.
Mom-well good,whenever your ready would you please use protection because i do not what another kid in this house.
Me-okay,now bye
Mom-and oh,whenever your ready come and talk to me,okay hon.
Me-Like i would,bye.
The End
This is why i do not want to have "long talk" with my mom,this is why i feel like hiding under my bed,and this is why I'm going out to have some ice cream.I wore my favorite shirt that say "Bite me",my favorite skinny jeans,and my DC shoes.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 Next »

merryboo said...
I love your story...pls write more:)

Angie_101 replied...
Jan. 1, 2011 at 2:22 pm :
thnx merryboo..yea i'm planing to write more...<3

merryboo replied...
Jan. 1, 2011 at 2:33 pm :
i will be waiting...<3

theodoraj said...
babyangie_101 i love ur story n i wnt 2 read more..plz write more...

Angie_101 replied...
Jan. 1, 2011 at 2:24 pm :
thnx <3...sure i will write more...i think next chapter will be abt her best friend n y the boy was acting wrd...<3

theodoraj replied...
Jan. 1, 2011 at 2:37 pm :
ur welcome...i will be waiting 4 the next chapter...<3