Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Not Yet But Soon

Not Yet But Soon

FlawlessLawless
Not Yet But Soon
Summary: " Oh. My. God." Jamie suddenly had a hard time trying to breath. "No. No,no no! You're wrong!" Mascra was dripping down her face, but she couldn't stop now. " No! You can't do this to us! He loves me!" They didn't even blink. " I'm so sorry Miss O'Brian, but this is happening and you and Taylor are going to have to-"
"No! You...it...I..." They all stared at me with vacant eyes, offering their deepest condolances. I couldn't do this. I need to breath. I ran out of that room faster than I have ever ran in my life, but I didn't stop there. I ran past all the doors, numbers blurring, numberous amount of people, blending togather, until my legs gave out. My last thought was I had to see him. Then my world blacked out

This book has 16 comments. Post your own now!

Zuccini75 said...
Very well written- I really want to read more, the summary really got me hooked, Keep Going!

nemish23 said...
love it! can't wait to read more!!! :)

Country_Storm_Inspired said...
Gahhhh you need to write more..now!!! I'm hooked!! Please read mine(:(:!!(:(:

twizzlerluva97 said...
Jun. 21, 2011 at 6:40 am
loved it cant wait 4 chapter 3 or 4 w.e. great job cant wait!

KaylynB. said...
Jun. 17, 2011 at 11:15 am

Seem likes someone owes their friend $20...

Hah. <3 itt!

Stpaulian said...
I'm so becoming a deadacated reader! Can't wait for the nextt chapter!

FlawlessLawless said...

Hi everybody! Thanks for all your commets!!! They mean ALOT! School is almsot over( yay!) and I'll be happy to say that chapter three is coming VERY soon. :)) Again, thanks for being paitent!

Kel

ThisIsRivera said...
this is AMAZING i simply love it i understand school is hard but hurry up with chapter 3 haha it amazed me to see that you are only in 8th grade bc im 16 and you did a great job showing the emotions of someone thats older hten you you are extremly talented so keep it up and hurry writing!

Untamed said...

I thought it was a good beginning and I like how you made the characters so real, you drew the reader in.

And could everyone please check out the beginning of my novel The Lovely Rose, feedback would be great thanks!

Ebonykitty said...

This was wonderful! I loved the realness of Jamie and Ginny, and Taylor. I think it'll be magnificent!

Can't wait to read more!

~Ebony~

BrooklynnBlue said...
I love this!!!!!! I really like the end of the chapter. I need to read more!!!!!

TudeWriter said...
OMG!!!! I loooove it! I need to read more! LOL, and read mine when they are published please! Mask's and The Full Monns Magic

reading_under_h2o said...
This is a really good story line so far, and it seems to be going well, please write more!

FlawlessLawless replied...
Thank you!!! I am currently writing the next chapter but alot is going on with school right now but I'm still comin' along!! If you are intrested, you can read my other book in progress, letters to love. and again thanks!! :)

Shoes4life1212 said...
This is really good!!! write more!!

peregrinefalcon This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Dec. 31, 2010 at 9:56 am
I really like this!! In the first place it's pretty believable. Ginny, especially, is very well done. Also the mention of Lucy and how she already knows what the house is like is intriguing. Nice job. :)