Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Love Behind Lies

Love Behind Lies

Anna L.
Love Behind Lies
Summary: Catherine has just been told that her dad's life might be in danger. Her sister, Margaret, is getting into major boy trouble, and somehow Catherine is being pulled into the whole mess.
While Catherine is worrying about her dad, she also has to deal with a boyfriend that seems to be telling her lies. Catherine has to fight to find the truth and when she does, she does not want to believe it is true.
She does not know who she can trust and has no one behind her to catch her.
She just hopes she can sort out the mess, without hurting the ones she loves.

witchchild1234 said...
I really liked it. The length is a bit long but I also saw your re-editing version and you've been cleaning up nicely!!!! I hope you finish the re-editing one!!

chloejaneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 25, 2012 at 10:47 pm:
this was a good book you need to read over what you wright because at one point richard was will and they kept switching, it was confusing to read

chloejaneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 25, 2012 at 10:48 pm :
it was the ther way around will was richard and then richard was him self and it kept switchign

LeleBuddy said...
This was one of the best books i have ever read!!!! Plzzz make some more..i will be looking forward 2 it!!!!

BlackRaven replied...
Feb. 13, 2012 at 8:35 am :
This book is PHONAMINAL!! Never read anything like this

MidniteSwirl said...
Sept. 29, 2011 at 1:48 am:
Ahh, this book was amazing!!! I spent a whole day hunched over my iPod reading it, squealing at all of the cute moments and jumping up and down while waiting for the next chapter to load. You did an amazing job!

PurpleWriter said...
I just cant stop reading this book! its  that good! Can you check out my book? its called The Searcher's Allies

LilLover5-15 said...
I love it!

Steph0804 said...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 9:06 am:
Oh, but than the American Spy Association, if it really existed, probably a) would not use kids and b) would probably have more than just a scrawny teenager working on a life-risking mission. Jeez, this reminds me of the Alex Rider series (where the adults throw the kid into the middle of chaos and expect him to solve everything)... but on a more personal and romantic level.

Steph0804 said...
Jul. 21, 2011 at 9:04 am:
I LOVED YOUR STORY! The only thing I slightly disliked was the length. It sort of dragged in the beginning before getting into the real adventure. But when it did, I could NOT get off of the computer :)

Angie_101 said...
May 29, 2011 at 4:18 pm:
OMqq...I CLDN'T STOP READING YOUR STORY,yea it's that awesum lol.(I even needed to go to the bathroom but i didn't want to cuz i didn't wanna stop writing).GOSH YOUR AMAZING WRITER.I LOVE YOUR STORY.

peanut10blue replied...
May 30, 2011 at 8:09 pm :
thank you! glad that you enjoyed it!

PrincessSparkle said...
this made me laugh multiple times. Not because its a comical book but because at some parts it would be so corny that the only reaction I could muster up is laughing. Good story line and everything.

reading_under_h2o replied...
Jan. 2, 2011 at 2:27 pm :
this is a great book but it happens to be very corny, I mean the American Spy something or other, why would it need kids? Other then that it is a good book

peanut10blue replied...
Jan. 16, 2011 at 2:18 pm :
have you guys read the alex rider books by anthony horowitz?

reading_under_h2o replied...
Jan. 16, 2011 at 6:08 pm :
nope, what are they about?

peanut10blue replied...
Jan. 20, 2011 at 9:27 pm :
it's about a 14 year old boy that is basically forced to join the spy organizaiton in England. he goes around to different missions and stuff. they are really hard to put down and i think there are 6 or 7 in the series.

reading_under_h2o replied...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 3:03 pm :
thanks! i'll try it out

peanut10blue replied...
Feb. 9, 2011 at 4:26 pm :
you're welcome! let me know what you think!

D.B.Kinkers replied...
Feb. 27, 2011 at 3:13 pm :
I absolutely loved it!!