The wicked princess | Teen Ink

The wicked princess

By hellooooo, Hamilton, Montana
hellooooo, Hamilton, Montana

Author's note:

has a prince with a wicked which

Once upon a time there was a handsome young prince who fell in love with any maiden that came near him. Most people said that he is more handsome than socks on a rooster. Everyone knew that they have to stay away from the prince when the king announced that the handsome prince was getting married.

The prince did not want to get married. He thought that once he got married everyone would hate him and he would have to move. But what he didn’t realize was that everyone loved him even if he got married. Suddenly,  a maiden burst through the door. Her hair as golden as the sunflower, and her eyes as blue as the blue sky. She was beautiful. But the handsome prince didn’t think so.

The price thought that there was something fishy about her. They finally got to meet each other. The prince didn’t really get to say that much. But he did catch her name. “Lily.” He liked that name, but he didn’t really her. She talked and talked all about herself. He got tired of it and got up and walked away. She sat there all afternoon talking and talking, finally noticed that he was gone.

She found him again and he walked away. She didn’t know what she did. She tried to ask him, but he ignored her. She thought about what it could have been. She wondered all night and all day. She finally came up to him and introduced herself to him. “Hello, my name is Lily,” she said calmly. After that, they got together. They would do everything together. They went on walks and picnics. They had lunch together. Most people thought it was cute. Others had the idea that she was up to something.

One day, Lily was nowhere to be found. The entire kingdom searched for her. Suddenly a maid went to clean her bedroom, and there was a secret door,  and she heard singing. She followed the beautiful voice down the stairs. As she turned the corner, she was zapped and was turned into stone.

Only the power of good could undo the spell. Finally, she came to her bedroom and cleaned it up just like the maid would. She went downstairs to find that no one was there. We looked for them and finally found a guard. She was taken to the prince. They got together and talked all night about where she went and what she went.

She told him that she got taken out of the middle of the night and she got brought to a bregins. He thought that her voice was more beautiful than a hummingbird singing at the rising sun. She was amazing. Until he came back home to go to bed. He thought about what she told him. He remembered that no one was in the castle when she was kidnapped.

The next day she burst through the door. She was more happier than a kindergarten on his birthday. She was way to hyper. Then when she saw the prince she was more jumpier than a frog on a trampoline. They were going to go to the school to read all the kids a story.

They called Mary. No one came. They called her again. Then Lily remembered that Mary was the one that she froze. Her mind turned a million miles a hour. She began to hyperventilate. She passed out. The prince was worried about her the entire time he was at the school.

Two days passed. She finally woke up everything was a blur to her. The doctor came in and asked if she wanted to tell them why she hyperventilated  she said she didn’t know. The price was not there. He was thinking. Thinking about how strange the passed days have been.

Finally he decided to spy on her to she what she was up to. He went to the village to buy cameras. He bought twenty of them. He ended up putting them all over her room. He had a computer that captured everything. An alarm went off. She entered the room. She looked out the door. Then she closed the door.

She had opened a door in the wall. She began to sing. As she walked down the stairs he ran after her. He creeped down the stairs. She heard her amazing singing turned into the worst voice he'd ever heard in his life. He turned and saw a maid sanding as still as the mountains in the bitterroot.

Then as he creeped around the corner he saw an ugly women standing their singing to her stuffed crow. He shrieked at her ugliness. He ran up the stairs and got the royal guards. Then they creeped down the stairs once more.

They yelled halt. He came up and said that what she was doing was wrong. She started to fade then she disappeared forever. The maid returned to her normal self.  Finally the price got married to beautiful women ever. And they lived happily ever after.