A Dream | Teen Ink

A Dream

“ a…a…a…a, why are there too many jobs today?”  He stood up and screamed.
“quite, please” I need to work sir.
“hey… hey…, who is your owner”  He turned toward my table, his hands on his hips.
The sunset sun shines into our room, through his hair. The sunshine turns him into an angel in elegant suits.
“who is your girlfriend? Do not yelling  me unless you want to die too early” I show anger through my eyes
A moment ago he was a scary tiger, but now he is a cute rabbit.
“Do not work anymore, go out to the beach with me” He approached me and took my hand.
“I do not want to go because all of those need turn in tomorrow” I removed his hand and continued typing.
“I do not want to go alone, I will give you more time to work on that tomorrow, is it okay?”
He took my hand again and spoke with the voice of a child.
“ Yes sir” I stop type and smile with him.
Today really a perfect day to go outside. He and I walked along the beach and watch a sunset together. I look at a beach, so I see one people he wear a black pant, black t-shirt, black hat and also black glass. He looked very dangerous.
“Look at the guy walking in the right direction. He may be following us” I grabbed his hand and spoke to him softly.
“ Do not worry too much bae, I do not think he look like a dangerous people” He looked around and turned to me smiling.
“ Do you want ice cream? The overture has ice cream store look so delicious” he continued.
I was waiting for him in a chair overlooking the beach while he was going to the ice cream shop. I still have fear of that man. Today the sunset is beautiful but my mind is really focused on that man. The man who looked like a murderer was sent to follow us like the previous ones.
He brought ice cream to me. He stood in front of me and turned toward the beach, as well as turning his back on the man.
“hey, do you know what? You look like sunshine in this moment” I grabbed the ice cream and complimented him on behalf of the thanks.
An explosion rang out. He collapsed, and the blood from his stomach began to flow. I help him, I cry like a child. I really do not know what's going on with us. Until I look back to the guy who is a dangerous guy I guest. He had a handgun in his hand. Everything I fear is happening in front of me. I cried so much for fear he would die
Reng…Reng…Reng
I wake up, my body was sweating because of fear. My heart beat really fast. it was a terrible dream. It took me more than 30 minutes to calm myself down.
My name is Do Bong Soon. I am 24 years old. I have a beautiful sunshine hair and luckily get some blue eyes of the sea. I have a special power over everyone, I can break the metal spoon or lift a guy suddenly with one hand. I am currently the secretary of a game company. I get this job by winning a hand wrestling game with my current manager. It may sound weird, but it happened to me. I signed up for an interview for security. He asked me why you are women wants to do security. I say because I have a special power. He did not believe me and challenged me to play wrestling with him. And if I win I can be his secretary. And then he lost and had to fulfill his promise. I have been working here for almost a year and maybe we are in love.
I wake up, as usual, today I am wearing a green oversize shirt with skinny jeans. I look very young and dynamic. I live in Seoul alone so I rarely eat breakfast at home. My parents always scold me for skipping breakfast. Let’s talk a little about my manager. His name is Kim Jae Joon. he is 6ft tall. He has a peculiar look with a very masculine square face. He is very warm and warm. Always caring and caring for me.
I go to work as always. Our work today is so much lost. to prepare for a new game of the company. We have to sign and stamp a copy of one hundred letters of recommendation to newspapers and hundreds of other preparatory work.
“a…a…a…a, why are there too many jobs today?”  He stood up and screamed.
“Quite, please” I need to work sir.
“Hey… hey…, who is your owner” He turned toward my table, his hands on his hips.
“Who is your girlfriend? Do not yelling me unless you want to die too early” I show anger through my eyes
“Do not work anymore, go out to park with me” He approached me and took my hand.
“ I do not want to go because all of those need turn in tomorrow” I removed his hand and continued typing.
“ I do not would like to go alone, I will give you more time to work on that tomorrow, is it okay?”
I suddenly remembered my dream last night while preparing to go with him to the park. This afternoon, how angry he was and how he insisted on me. Everything is the same as in my dream last night, but only in dream he ask me to go beach not go park. Thinking of this, I was less anxious. I told myself that “dream is not real, so you should not worry to much about that”.
Today really a perfect day to go outside. He drove me to a new park in the mountains near our company. The weather is moving through the spring, the flowers begin to bloom. The bright colors of the flowers in the sunshine make me feel so sweet and pleasant. However, I suddenly felt that everything around me looked different from the way we used to go.
“Do we get lost?” I turned to him.
“Actually, today I would like to get you to the new beach. I saw that once on my phone that it really beauty” he smile and turn to me.
“Why do you lie to me?”  my face wrinkled.
“ because I know you scare you will wet if you go beach, that is why I did not tell you “ he took my hand and kiss on it.
After arriving, He and I walked along the  and watch a sunset together. Honestly, the beach has beautiful views. I look at a beach, so I see one people he wear a black pant, black t-shirt, black hat and also black glass. He looked very dangerous. I suddenly remembered my dream last night. Things are really going on like in my dream. If so, what should I do to save him?
“ Do not worry about much bae, I do not think he look like a dangerous people” He looked around and turned to me smiling.
I can not control my fear anymore. I told him about my dream last night.
“ I do not want to walk in this mood of fear,” I told him.
He tells me to sit down on a chair overlooking the beach and calm down myself while he was going to the ice cream shop. I still have fear of that man. Today the sunset is beautiful but my mind is really focused on that man. The man who looked like a murderer was sent to follow us like the previous ones. things are really going on. My fear grows.He brought ice cream to me. He stood in front of me and turned toward the beach, as well as turning his back on the man.
An explosion rang out. I was startled and did not know what had just happened. Then I saw him collapsed, and the blood from his stomach began to flow. I run to him and help him, I cry like a child. I really do not know what's going on with us. Until I look back to the guy who is a dangerous guy I guest. He had a handgun in his hand. Everything I fear is happening in front of me. I cried so much for fear he would die. I try to call 911. If today I'm tougher than not going, maybe he was not shot. If today we go to a park, maybe he was not shot. If a person stand were me and him sit down on a chair, maybe I could protect him. What should I do right now? It was my fault. Do not let me alone. I said while tears fall
They took him to the hospital and performed the surgery. I was waiting outside the emergency department I cry like a child. I was very sorry. I should not go to the sea with you today. If he dies, I will certainly not forgive myself for this mistake. I sit over 4 hours outside the emergency department. my heart is burning, worrying. I always pray for him to be peaceful and the surgery will be successful. I realized I should cherish every day when I was with him because maybe I would not know when was the last time we were together. You never ever know when the last time we say goodbye will, so if you can do something for your love, just do it.