Ten Questions and a Kiss

Author's note: I wrote it when I was going through a tough time with two guys I was caught in between. They...  Show full author's note »
Author's note:

I wrote it when I was going through a tough time with two guys I was caught in between. They fought constantly and one was my best friend. He liked another girl and wanted my (now) ex to leave him alone and stop thinking that he liked me while I finally realized that I did like him and things with the girl he liked fell apart.

« Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »

Question 1: What's the point of this fight?

Whatever this was, it couldn't be truth. This bizarre turn of events was too overwhelming; so Trina found herself mentally shutting down as Reid and Drew continued to land punches. Anger coursed through her body as she balled her hands into fists and clenched her teeth. Sweat poured down her forehead, ran down her face, and dripped off of her chin as she found her voice.

"Stop it! Stop! Stop it!" She screamed as Drew fell to the ground. Fear gripped her heart as he got back up to continue the brawl.

"Listen to me!" She pleaded. They didn't seem to be able to hear her as the crowd around her continued to chant, "Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight!"

The glare of all the phones' screens nearly blinded Trina as she desperately searched for someone-anyone-to help. Seeing no one, she launched herself in between the two boys as they each delivered a fatal blow; each using all the strength he could muster. She fell with a scream, then, as being struck mute, a look of calm shadowed her face as she fell. As the crowd fell silent, the boys ceased their fight, looked at each other and reached for her simultaneously as if finally concluding to a temporary truce in silent agreement. Drew reached her first. "Trina! Trina! Catrina!"

"Can you hear us?!" came Reid's panicked voice. As Trina tried to nod, she sank into a muddle of darkness too far for them to reach or understand.

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next »