Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Faith and Fate

Faith and Fate

Karen G.
Faith and Fate
Summary:

While growing up in Belarus, Sofia, like most children, strayed away from politics. Her days revolved around family, friends, and school and were filled with laughter and fantasies. One day the political problems of her country entered her home and as if under a spell, her parents had the sudden urge to move to New York. Sofia had to part with the people dearest to her, including her first love: Alex. She knew she had to start life all over again. Now, nineteen years old and basking in the Roaring Twenties, Sofia gets a chance to come back to her old town to celebrate the holidays. Who knows what fate will bring? Our girl just has to have faith.

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

KMG28This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 22 at 5:34 pm
Thank you for commenting!

Suzanne said...
Apr. 20 at 9:46 pm
What a magnificent job you did writing this many chapters long love story! There was suspense, and young romance, perfect combination. Your descriptions of feelings/emotions very realistic. Congratulations! Suzanne

alemargo said...
Apr. 19 at 10:03 pm
very beautiful and touching story

ALEMARGO00 said...
Apr. 19 at 9:19 pm
GREAT STORY!