Love recipe | Teen Ink

Love recipe

Author's note:

I hope you guys could enjoy my first ever fiction story.Sorry if it's a bit  not interesting 

"Dingg",a customer came in."Good morning and welcome to Secret Recipe.May I take your order?",said Jessica with a smile to the customer at the counter."A slice of red velvet cake and cappuccino,please.Thank you.",said Joy,the regular customer of the cafeteria and then she sat at an empty table near the window like usual.When the order was ready,Jessica served it on Joy's table politely."Thank you,Jess",Joy said smiling to her and she smiled back before going to the counter again.Just then,one by one customer came in.It was pretty crowded in the cafeteria.They had just enough table for the customers.

Hours dragged past. Their evening shift ended finally."Hurgh,that was a very very tiring day.What a busy day is today",whined Jessica while resting her body on a chair."Hmm,maybe your lucky day today",said Irene,her housemates while scrolling up and down the social media in her smartphone."Lucky? Are you kidding me,Ren? Haha", said Jessica teasing Irene."Hey,stop it.Don't call me Ren.That reminds me of my ex,duh",said Irene rolling her eyes to Jessica."Hey,come on.You looks like my stepmother just now,you know?haha",said Jessica again while running out of the room."Hey! Hurghh",said Irene angrily while chasing Jessica .

They should be doing their night shift again today but Irene had some urgent to take care of suddenly."That thing,Hurgh.And I thought that I won't be alone for tonight since it is my birthday today.huuh,mommy",said Jessica,sighing for thousandth times already.

"It's already 10.50.Five minutes before the closing time.Hrmm,I better clean up this cafeteria before Mr. Donut start to open his mouth",said Jessica before entering the kitchen.She moped the floor and washed the dishes.She arranged the tools and all of the things neatly."Hurmm,finished.Next is outside there and I can go back home and kill that Irene",Jessica talk to herself with that devil smile on her tired face."I better lock the door first then.Before any customer came in again, hehe. Kidd-", joked Jessica  while locking the main door before someone cut her words."hey,wait! It's still the business hours.Open it again!",a boy around his twenty came."but it is already-",before Jessica get to finished her words,she was cut off again."you see! See it clearly! It is 10.55 now! 5 minutes before business hours end right,miss?",said him not satisfied with Jessica."But-but.Uh,fine.Come in,Mr. right",faking a smile,Jessica unlocked the door again."Mr. right? I like it.Well,my order is Black Forest cake with mocha.That's all",said the boy acting like a king.
         "I wish I could kill this monkey",she murmured."What? I can't hear you",said the boy."Nothing",she just walked past him.

Jessica wiped the empty table,arrange the chairs and tables neatly,keep the cakes in the fridge and sweep the floor."Excuse me,excuse me! Mr. Right is calling you,miss",shouted the boy after finished eating and Jessica who is on the way on throwing the rubbish quickly throw it and went to the table."Hurgh,what are you taking so long? I've been waiting here for years.Jess,take this empty plate and glass away",said him pushing that things away."Sorry, but how did you know my na-.uh-oh,forget it",Jessica noticed that she didn't change her uniform yet."well.So,you can go now.Now.",said the boy again and Jessica went to the kitchen with the plate and the glass.

"hey",the boy suddenly appeared beside Jessica."Oh my Sh-.Huh,what do you want now?",Jessica,who was washing the dishes almost dropped the plate from her hand."No need to be mad.You looks cute",said him while sitting beside her staring straight into her eyes.Jessica was blushing crazily.Her face was as red as tomato at that time."Haha.By the way,don't you want to know my name?",she stopped for a moment ,"It's Kim.Kim Taehyung.You can call me Taehyung,or just Tae?haha.I hate that Mr. Right nickname,it just like not cool,"he laughed at the red blush on Jessica's face."ouh,can I call you tea then?",teased Jessica trying to distract Taehyung from staring her anymore."Sweet of you,Jess.Haha,oh.It's already 1.00 a.m. I have to go,Jess.Bye",he smiled sweetly at Jess and went to the main door."Hmm",Jessica murmured and she wanted to go back home too since she was already late now when she saw Taehyung was standing at the kitchen door."why?",Jessica asked,still not used to Taehyung."Uhmm,the door,it's locked",he said softly.

"what?!",Jessica unconsciously shouted."Can you help me find the key,please Tae?"said her again worried."I-I found a key on the floor just now and I-I  thought that you dropped the main door key,so I put it on the counter payment.So uh-.Sorry",Taehyung apologized,feeling so guilty."Did you have your phone with you now? Mine is in the staff room",asked Jessice hoping there's a way to get that damn door open."Mine is in my coat.That is at the table',Taehyung said so slow because of the guilt."uh-oh.So,that's it then.We're staying here until morning when the owner came to open this cafeteria",her knees fell on the floor.She was mad at him but she also blamed herself for being so careless about it."o-okay",Taehyung said before going to a place further than Jessica,who was leaning against the door.

The next morning,Jessica woke up hearing the kitchen door finally opened.There,Irene's face showed up looking very worried.She ran to Jessica and asked her numerous times,"Are you okay,Jess? I've been looking for you the whole night,Jess?Why didn't you answer your phone?I'm so worried about you.I thought that-",her words stopped when she started sobbing and crying.Jessica feeling guilty of making Irene like this hugged her tightly while lightly patting her head,"I'm okay,Rene.Sorry for making you cry,stop crying,please.You make me wanna cry too.Sorry I didn't answer your calls, I left my phone in the staff room".

"Ouh,wait.Where is he? Did you see a guy in here? He was-",said Jessica stuttering but Irene was so's shocked  at the mention of the word 'guy'."what guy?",asked Irene shockingly."You didn't see him?"Jessica asked and stood up to find Taehyung."Jessica,wait!",shouted Irene while chasing Jessica.She ran too fast that she bumped into Jessica,who suddenly stopped.Her body froze at the view while tears steamed down her face,"Tae-Taehyung?!"

to be continued in Love Recipe 2