Little Miss Popular and the Tutor

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7

Finally Together and Going to the 10th Grade

Weeks went by and my reading started to improve. I wasn’t going to get retained if I kept doing well. I ran downstairs to get my report card at the end of the year. I looked at my grades: Math 98, Science 90, Social Studies 100, P.E 100, Reading 98, Art 100, and Choir 100. I couldn’t wait to tell Carlos. I got in the car and drove to Carlos’ house. When I pulled up he was sitting on porch. I got out the car and ran up to him and said,” I got a 98 in reading!” He smiled at me and said,” Congratulations. You did a great job. I’m happy for you.” He was acting really weird. I hoped I hadn’t ruined my chance at love. “I’m going to go now. Thank you so much for everything,” I said. He smiled at me and said,” Bye Brianna.” I started to walk down the driveway, but my heart stopped my right in my tracks. I turned around and yelled,” Carlos, I love you so much and I want you to be my boyfriend for a long time!” Carlos had a huge smile on his face when I said that. He walk to me and said,” I have been waiting for you to say that for a while now. I love you too, Brianna.” He pulled me close and kissed me. I had finally got the happily ever after I always dreamed of.

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

fmoore said...
Awesome keepbup the great work!

shyamerise3183 replied...
thank you so much

Mrsmor said...
Wonderful characterization and teen drama at its best! I think I know a Brianna and Carlos.

shyamerise3183 replied...
thanks mrs. morales

Anoytedone said...
Great job Shriya! Keep writing!

shyamerise3183 replied...
Thanks and i will