Little Miss Popular and the Tutor

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7

Finally Together and Going to the 10th Grade

Weeks went by and my reading started to improve. I wasn’t going to get retained if I kept doing well. I ran downstairs to get my report card at the end of the year. I looked at my grades: Math 98, Science 90, Social Studies 100, P.E 100, Reading 98, Art 100, and Choir 100. I couldn’t wait to tell Carlos. I got in the car and drove to Carlos’ house. When I pulled up he was sitting on porch. I got out the car and ran up to him and said,” I got a 98 in reading!” He smiled at me and said,” Congratulations. You did a great job. I’m happy for you.” He was acting really weird. I hoped I hadn’t ruined my chance at love. “I’m going to go now. Thank you so much for everything,” I said. He smiled at me and said,” Bye Brianna.” I started to walk down the driveway, but my heart stopped my right in my tracks. I turned around and yelled,” Carlos, I love you so much and I want you to be my boyfriend for a long time!” Carlos had a huge smile on his face when I said that. He walk to me and said,” I have been waiting for you to say that for a while now. I love you too, Brianna.” He pulled me close and kissed me. I had finally got the happily ever after I always dreamed of.

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7

This book has 7 comments. Post your own now!

Outsider_LOVERThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
The book was really good but it was a very short book. I think that it would have helped if you made it longer by adding in more details like what everyone looked like or like in each chapter it could start out slow going with the days and then maybe by weeks and so on. Other wise I thought it was a really good book and I think you should keep up the great work.
fmoore said...
Awesome keepbup the great work!
shyamerise3183 replied...
thank you so much
Mrsmor said...
Wonderful characterization and teen drama at its best! I think I know a Brianna and Carlos.
shyamerise3183 replied...
thanks mrs. morales
Anoytedone said...
Great job Shriya! Keep writing!
shyamerise3183 replied...
Thanks and i will