Little Miss Popular and the Tutor

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 7 Next »

We Can't Be Together

Carlos and I sat there for about 30 minutes. I finally said,” Can we just get to the tutoring now?” He took his arm from around me and grabbed his books. I could see the look of rejection in his eyes. I felt really bad. “So I was wondering if you want to be my girlfriend,” stated Carlos. I ignored him and started reading. I really liked him, but I knew we couldn’t be together because we are from two different worlds.
      At the end of the tutoring session I walked him to the door. He pulled me in for another kiss but I pulled away before he had a chance to kiss me. I looked him in the eyes and said,” Carlos, you know that we can’t be together, so I think that we should just keep things professional from now on.” He nodded and walked away. I knew that I had hurt him, but I was for the best. We can’t be together and we both know that.

This book has 7 comments. Post your own now!

Outsider_LOVERThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
The book was really good but it was a very short book. I think that it would have helped if you made it longer by adding in more details like what everyone looked like or like in each chapter it could start out slow going with the days and then maybe by weeks and so on. Other wise I thought it was a really good book and I think you should keep up the great work.

fmoore said...
Awesome keepbup the great work!

shyamerise3183 replied...
thank you so much

Mrsmor said...
Wonderful characterization and teen drama at its best! I think I know a Brianna and Carlos.

shyamerise3183 replied...
thanks mrs. morales

Anoytedone said...
Great job Shriya! Keep writing!

shyamerise3183 replied...
Thanks and i will