Little Miss Popular and the Tutor

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

The Break Up

The next morning, I was awoken by the sound of the doorbell. I knew that it was Jordan, because he always bangs on the door like he is the police. I quickly got up and put on my pink crop top, skinny jeans, and my wedges. I ran downstairs and opened the door and let him in. He looked at me and said,” I am breaking up with you, Brianna.” I stared at him blankly. “Why are you doing this to me,” I asked. He frowned and said,” If you get retained I can’t be with you anymore, so I thought I should do it sooner rather than later. I got to go. Bye Brianna.” I watched him leave. I stood there in a daze. I had no idea what had just happened. I ran upstairs and began to cry my eyes out. I laid there and cried.
     After 30 minutes of crying I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and ran to the door. As soon as I opened it Carlos burst through the door. He immediately pulled me close and kissed me.  I pulled away and looked him in the eyes. When Carlos saw me he asked,” Have you been crying?” I nodded. He led me to the couch and we sat down. He held me close and made me feel save. I forgot all about the break up at that moment.

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

fmoore said...
Awesome keepbup the great work!

shyamerise3183 replied...
thank you so much

Mrsmor said...
Wonderful characterization and teen drama at its best! I think I know a Brianna and Carlos.

shyamerise3183 replied...
thanks mrs. morales

Anoytedone said...
Great job Shriya! Keep writing!

shyamerise3183 replied...
Thanks and i will