Little Miss Popular and the Tutor

Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

The Break Up

The next morning, I was awoken by the sound of the doorbell. I knew that it was Jordan, because he always bangs on the door like he is the police. I quickly got up and put on my pink crop top, skinny jeans, and my wedges. I ran downstairs and opened the door and let him in. He looked at me and said,” I am breaking up with you, Brianna.” I stared at him blankly. “Why are you doing this to me,” I asked. He frowned and said,” If you get retained I can’t be with you anymore, so I thought I should do it sooner rather than later. I got to go. Bye Brianna.” I watched him leave. I stood there in a daze. I had no idea what had just happened. I ran upstairs and began to cry my eyes out. I laid there and cried.
     After 30 minutes of crying I heard the doorbell ring. I got up and ran to the door. As soon as I opened it Carlos burst through the door. He immediately pulled me close and kissed me.  I pulled away and looked him in the eyes. When Carlos saw me he asked,” Have you been crying?” I nodded. He led me to the couch and we sat down. He held me close and made me feel save. I forgot all about the break up at that moment.

This book has 7 comments. Post your own now!

Outsider_LOVERThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
The book was really good but it was a very short book. I think that it would have helped if you made it longer by adding in more details like what everyone looked like or like in each chapter it could start out slow going with the days and then maybe by weeks and so on. Other wise I thought it was a really good book and I think you should keep up the great work.

fmoore said...
Awesome keepbup the great work!

shyamerise3183 replied...
thank you so much

Mrsmor said...
Wonderful characterization and teen drama at its best! I think I know a Brianna and Carlos.

shyamerise3183 replied...
thanks mrs. morales

Anoytedone said...
Great job Shriya! Keep writing!

shyamerise3183 replied...
Thanks and i will