Little Miss Popular and the Tutor

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

My Brand New Tutor

“Brianna, what are you hiding behind your back,” asked my dad. “I’m not hiding anything, Dad,” I replied. He put his arms around me and tried to grad the paper, but I moved too fast for him. After 15 minutes of dodging him, he finally grabbed the paper and read the grades. He frown and asked,” Why the hell do you have a 42 in reading?” I shrugged and backed away from him, because I could tell that he was mad at me. He grabbed my arm and yelled,” You better get you s*** together. I am going to get you a tutor.” I shook my head and said,” I don’t need a stupid tutor.” He looked at me and said,” You are getting a tutor or you are getting grounded.” After he said that he walked upstairs and got on the phone with someone.
      An hour later, I heard the doorbell ring and ran to see who it was. When I opened the door I saw a boy that is about my age standing there. I stared at him and said,” How may I help you?” He smiled and said,” I am Carlos. I’m here to tutor a girl named Brianna Flores.” I was so confused but I moved out of the way and motioned for him to come in. He walked in and when straight into the kitchen. “ You seem very familiar. Do I know you from somewhere,” I asked.” I go to Lincoln High,” replied Carlos. “So do I,” I responded. He nodded.
      After an hour of tutoring, Carlos and I sat on the couch and started talking.” How come I have never seen you around school,” I asked. He smiled and said,” You have never seen my around because you are popular. Popular and unpopular are not aloud to talk or be involved with each other.” I nodded and replied,” You are too cute to be unpopular, Carlos.” He moved in and kissed me. The kiss felt so good. When I realized who I was kissing, I pulled away. He looked at me and said,” I am so sorry. I think I should leave now.” He quickly got up and went to the door. I follow close behind him.” I will see you tomorrow,” I said as I motioned for him to leave. He nodded and went to his car. I watched him drive away, and then I went upstairs.

This book has 7 comments. Post your own now!

Outsider_LOVERThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
The book was really good but it was a very short book. I think that it would have helped if you made it longer by adding in more details like what everyone looked like or like in each chapter it could start out slow going with the days and then maybe by weeks and so on. Other wise I thought it was a really good book and I think you should keep up the great work.

fmoore said...
Awesome keepbup the great work!

shyamerise3183 replied...
thank you so much

Mrsmor said...
Wonderful characterization and teen drama at its best! I think I know a Brianna and Carlos.

shyamerise3183 replied...
thanks mrs. morales

Anoytedone said...
Great job Shriya! Keep writing!

shyamerise3183 replied...
Thanks and i will