Little Miss Popular and the Tutor

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

My Brand New Tutor

“Brianna, what are you hiding behind your back,” asked my dad. “I’m not hiding anything, Dad,” I replied. He put his arms around me and tried to grad the paper, but I moved too fast for him. After 15 minutes of dodging him, he finally grabbed the paper and read the grades. He frown and asked,” Why the hell do you have a 42 in reading?” I shrugged and backed away from him, because I could tell that he was mad at me. He grabbed my arm and yelled,” You better get you s*** together. I am going to get you a tutor.” I shook my head and said,” I don’t need a stupid tutor.” He looked at me and said,” You are getting a tutor or you are getting grounded.” After he said that he walked upstairs and got on the phone with someone.
      An hour later, I heard the doorbell ring and ran to see who it was. When I opened the door I saw a boy that is about my age standing there. I stared at him and said,” How may I help you?” He smiled and said,” I am Carlos. I’m here to tutor a girl named Brianna Flores.” I was so confused but I moved out of the way and motioned for him to come in. He walked in and when straight into the kitchen. “ You seem very familiar. Do I know you from somewhere,” I asked.” I go to Lincoln High,” replied Carlos. “So do I,” I responded. He nodded.
      After an hour of tutoring, Carlos and I sat on the couch and started talking.” How come I have never seen you around school,” I asked. He smiled and said,” You have never seen my around because you are popular. Popular and unpopular are not aloud to talk or be involved with each other.” I nodded and replied,” You are too cute to be unpopular, Carlos.” He moved in and kissed me. The kiss felt so good. When I realized who I was kissing, I pulled away. He looked at me and said,” I am so sorry. I think I should leave now.” He quickly got up and went to the door. I follow close behind him.” I will see you tomorrow,” I said as I motioned for him to leave. He nodded and went to his car. I watched him drive away, and then I went upstairs.

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

fmoore said...
Awesome keepbup the great work!

shyamerise3183 replied...
thank you so much

Mrsmor said...
Wonderful characterization and teen drama at its best! I think I know a Brianna and Carlos.

shyamerise3183 replied...
thanks mrs. morales

Anoytedone said...
Great job Shriya! Keep writing!

shyamerise3183 replied...
Thanks and i will