Little Miss Popular and the Tutor

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

The Report Card

The next day, I woke up with the worst headache ever. I quickly got up and got dressed. I thought maybe I was just a little hungry. I ran down the stairs and went into the kitchen. My stepmom, Bianca, was already in the kitchen cooking eggs, bacon, and pancakes. As soon as she noticed I was there, she hugged e and said,” Good morning sleepyhead. How was your slumber?” I gave her a thumbs up and sat down at the counter. My stepmom is a 25 year old with long blond hair, a curvy shape, and a Spanish accent. I really didn’t know what she saw in my old man. I grabbed a piece of bacon of the counter and gulped it down. Bianca glared at me and said,” Calm down, Brianna. The food isn’t going anywhere.” I laughed and continued to gulp down bacon and eggs. When we were done eating, Bianca cleaned up. When she was finishes she kissed me and said,” Have a great day. I have to go to work, so I will see you later on.” I gave her a fake smile and waved goodbye. As soon as Bianca left, I rolled my eyes and sighed. I absolutely detest my stepmom. I got up and walked over to the stack of mail on the table. I found an envelope that said: To the Parent/Guardian of Brianna Flores. I opened it and saw my report card. I looked at my grades: Math 95, Science 90, Social Studies 91, P.E 100, Reading 42, Art 100, and Choir 100. As soon as I saw the 42, I began to freak out. “My parents are going to kill me,” I yelled. I heard my dad walking down the stairs and I quickly hid it behind my back.

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

fmoore said...
Awesome keepbup the great work!

shyamerise3183 replied...
thank you so much

Mrsmor said...
Wonderful characterization and teen drama at its best! I think I know a Brianna and Carlos.

shyamerise3183 replied...
thanks mrs. morales

Anoytedone said...
Great job Shriya! Keep writing!

shyamerise3183 replied...
Thanks and i will