Little Miss Popular and the Tutor

Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

The Report Card

The next day, I woke up with the worst headache ever. I quickly got up and got dressed. I thought maybe I was just a little hungry. I ran down the stairs and went into the kitchen. My stepmom, Bianca, was already in the kitchen cooking eggs, bacon, and pancakes. As soon as she noticed I was there, she hugged e and said,” Good morning sleepyhead. How was your slumber?” I gave her a thumbs up and sat down at the counter. My stepmom is a 25 year old with long blond hair, a curvy shape, and a Spanish accent. I really didn’t know what she saw in my old man. I grabbed a piece of bacon of the counter and gulped it down. Bianca glared at me and said,” Calm down, Brianna. The food isn’t going anywhere.” I laughed and continued to gulp down bacon and eggs. When we were done eating, Bianca cleaned up. When she was finishes she kissed me and said,” Have a great day. I have to go to work, so I will see you later on.” I gave her a fake smile and waved goodbye. As soon as Bianca left, I rolled my eyes and sighed. I absolutely detest my stepmom. I got up and walked over to the stack of mail on the table. I found an envelope that said: To the Parent/Guardian of Brianna Flores. I opened it and saw my report card. I looked at my grades: Math 95, Science 90, Social Studies 91, P.E 100, Reading 42, Art 100, and Choir 100. As soon as I saw the 42, I began to freak out. “My parents are going to kill me,” I yelled. I heard my dad walking down the stairs and I quickly hid it behind my back.

This book has 7 comments. Post your own now!

Outsider_LOVERThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
The book was really good but it was a very short book. I think that it would have helped if you made it longer by adding in more details like what everyone looked like or like in each chapter it could start out slow going with the days and then maybe by weeks and so on. Other wise I thought it was a really good book and I think you should keep up the great work.

fmoore said...
Awesome keepbup the great work!

shyamerise3183 replied...
thank you so much

Mrsmor said...
Wonderful characterization and teen drama at its best! I think I know a Brianna and Carlos.

shyamerise3183 replied...
thanks mrs. morales

Anoytedone said...
Great job Shriya! Keep writing!

shyamerise3183 replied...
Thanks and i will