Little Miss Popular and the Tutor

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

The Bad News

“Brianna, do you know the answer to question 9,” asked Mrs. Lopez. I sat there, unaware of the eyes staring at me. “Earth to Brianna,” shouted Mrs. Lopez. I quickly pick up my head and said,” Umm, it’s the bird and the fox.” The whole class burst into laughter. I could feel my whole face turning bright red. “Class settle down,” yelled Mrs. Lopez. The whole class got so silent you could almost hear crickets. Mrs. Lopez waddled to her desk and I couldn’t help but laughing. She turned around, gave me this soul piercing look as if she were a demon stealing my soul, and then sat down. Mrs. Lopez was a very chunky, gray haired, dark brown eyed, 56 year old with a very strong British accent. To be honest, Mrs. Lopez is my least favorite teacher and I am her least favorite student.
  After thirteen minutes of silence, the annoying bell that sounded like a dying horse finally rung. I quickly got up and ran to the door.  As soon as I was half way out the door, Mrs. Lopez said,” Brianna, maybe instead of daydreaming you should start paying attention.” I walked over to her desk, looked her straight in the eyes and said,” I do pay attention. Maybe you should stop being so boring and loosen up a little, Mrs. L." Mrs. Lopez glared at me and replied,” Brianna, you are failing my class. You need to get your grade up or you might be retained.” I shrugged and bolted out of the door. I knew that I need to do something about my grade, but what could I do?

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

This book has 7 comments. Post your own now!

Outsider_LOVERThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
The book was really good but it was a very short book. I think that it would have helped if you made it longer by adding in more details like what everyone looked like or like in each chapter it could start out slow going with the days and then maybe by weeks and so on. Other wise I thought it was a really good book and I think you should keep up the great work.

fmoore said...
Awesome keepbup the great work!

shyamerise3183 replied...
thank you so much

Mrsmor said...
Wonderful characterization and teen drama at its best! I think I know a Brianna and Carlos.

shyamerise3183 replied...
thanks mrs. morales

Anoytedone said...
Great job Shriya! Keep writing!

shyamerise3183 replied...
Thanks and i will