Vampire Love | Teen Ink

Vampire Love

December 15, 2014
By Babygirl234 BRONZE, Hancock, Maryland
More by this author
Babygirl234 BRONZE, Hancock, Maryland
3 articles 0 photos 10 comments

Favorite Quote:
love will fine a way


“Aaliyah this is no way to treat your husband, come out darling” Voltaire calls out into the blood filled church and looks at his brother Victor who holds the sister in his arms such a pretty young girl like her older sister Aaliyah. When he first saw Aaliyah he fallen in love with her, she is very beautiful, she has light wavy blonde hair that is always flowing down her back and frames her gentle white face, her eyes are the brightest blue he has ever seen, her body was shaped perfectly and her lips a soft pink, she also had a splash of freckles across her cheeks and her voice and laughter was music to everyone she came across, everyone loved her. He found out who her father was a learned that he was in some debt with some folks so he offered him a deal, he would make Edmund Vaile rich only if he could have Aaliyah’s hand, the father agree and sold his daughter to him and now he paid the price for being greedy. He makes the call to his brother to end the young girls life it’s a shame really the girl was pretty but her sister was the prettiest.
“Aaliyah!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME!!!!!!!!!” Rosalina screams for her sister 
I hide behind the alter holding my breath hoping he couldn’t find me I hear my sister scream for help but I am afraid to move.  Then I hear the sound I have heard all evening the sound of my sister dying in the arms of my husband’s brother. My Name was Aaliyah Vaile I was the daughter of Edmund Vaile, and I had little sister named Rosalina but that is gone my father who only cared about money married me to Voltaire Dracula the wealthiest man in Rome and offer my father money if he could have my hand in return of course my father accepted this only five hours later be murder by my husband’s sword; Voltaire and his brother Victor killed everyone in the church I am the only one left of the party besides my husband and brother-in-law. I put my hands over my mouth to cover the scream and tears form in my eyes.
“Aaliyah it’s ashamed you didn’t come help your dear sister but oh well” Voltaire grabs my arms and pulls me to the middle of the church “Ha got ya now my darling bride your time has come.”
His sword enters my body and leaves as quickly as it came I fall to the ground. Voltaire brings my sister to me. “Drink Sweetheart” he whispers gently and puts her bleeding neck to my mouth, her blood runs into my veins I scream in pain as Voltaire bites my neck. Everything goes black the church, the dead bodies of my love ones, the face of my husband fade until I am left with total darkness. I am out for what seems like a long time I hear voices and know that one of them belongs to my husband.
“Wake up darling” Voltaire gently shakes me
My eyes open to the face of my husband I begin to move away from him but he grabs me and pulls me close.
“Aaliyah my love don’t move away from me I’m your husband” Voltaire said
“Let go of me now you murder” I shout pushing my arms in between us he slaps me I fly onto the bed holding my red cheek and look up at him in fear.
“Now Aaliyah I didn’t want to do that to you but you gave me no choice you are not Aaliyah Vaile anymore you are Aaliyah Dracula and you will love, honor, and obey me understood” he says and I shake my head “I did you a favor Aaliyah your father was a bad man he sold his lovely daughter to a man for money so he paid the price” he adds walking out the bedroom door.
I sit there for what seem like hours and remembering the first time I met Voltaire Dracula. My father came home for a business meeting with a strange man like any good daughter I was polite and served them supper. The man was tall, he had black hair that wasn’t too short or too long but just right, his eyes were what capture my attention they were a deep blue and he was in good shape too with a nice build on him. He seems very strange like something was off about him I just didn’t know what.
“Good evening daughter and where is your sister” my father ask
“She is in her room” I respond
“Well go fetch her we have a guest and I have some big news to discuss with you both” my father said
I walk to my sister room and knock on her door.
“Come in” I hear her say
“Father would like us both in the dining room he has something to tell us” I tell her
“What could it be Aaliyah” she ask
“I don’t know Rosalina, hush now and be on your best behavior” I tell her
We enter the room to hear them laughing when my father sees us he points to the chairs in front of them. We sit down and wait for our father to begin.
“Girls I would like you to meet Mr. Voltaire Dracula” my father said pointing at the man
“Good evening ladies you both look very nice today” Voltaire speaks his voice is mysterious so deep it sends chills down my back.
“Now Aaliyah you are of age to marry and Mr. Dracula as asked for your hand and I have agree to it” my father tells me
“Yes father” I say for I am not allow to say no for it was tradition for the father to pick the husband of his daughter
“Now Aaliyah why don’t you show Mr. Dracula your lovely garden” my father suggest then turning to Voltaire “she has a wonderful garden”
With that I find myself alone with Voltaire.
“Miss Aaliyah you do have a lovely garden it is very beautiful like you” he said
“Thank you” I say blushing
“Such a beautiful woman, my your mother must be very proud of you” he remarks “if you don’t mind me asking where is your mother the woman I saw with your father looks nothing like you?” he ask
“She pasted away when I was a child and yes that woman is my father’s new bride and the mother of my little sister Rosalina” I say
He stops me and turns me to look at him in the face I see sorrow in his eyes.
“I apologize” he said gently
“For what you didn’t know” I say “May I ask you something” I ask
“I think you already have” he said grinning
“Ha-ha funny but seriously” I say smiling
“Go ahead” he said
“Why did you choose me to marry you” I ask
“Well I have been prying on you from time to time since I first saw you and I fallen for you” he answers
“Wow really” I ask
“Really, you have captivate me my dear Aaliyah and I wish to make you my bride” he said kissing my hand
“Voltaire that is the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me” I say quietly
“My Aaliyah I will make you very happy” he said and kisses me
We break apart breathless and I shiver lightly he must have notice.
“Oh Aaliyah your cold come lets go back inside before you catch your death out here” Voltaire said walking us back to the house.
That night I have begun to like Voltaire he was sweet and charming and bought me little gifts. Every night we would go out some place nice and eat dinner which the night would end with us walking to my house holding hands and him giving me a kiss cheek at my door.  The next day when I was doing my house chores and everyone was gone I was alone in the back yard singing a song.
“Your voice is very lovely my Aaliyah” Voltaire’s voice startles me
I scream and jump out of my skin and look at him laughing, I start to laugh to.
“I didn’t mean to scare you love” he said holding me in his arms
“I didn’t hear you come in” I say breathless
“Yes I didn’t want to disturb your singing you are very good at it” he said
“Oh that’s alright I was just doing some chores” I say
“Where is everyone” he ask looking around
“Father is out on a business meeting and Rosalina and Emma are out shopping” I respond
“They didn’t invite you” he ask
“Well Emma does not like me very much cuz I am my mother’s daughter” I say
“What” he asked angrily
“Emma hated my mother for being with my father so when my mother died Emma married my father and I became the salve of the house” I say
“Oh Aaliyah darling I’m so sorry” he said hugging me “How would you like it if we get married today” he ask
“What really we can do that” I ask
“Yes we can come let’s tell your father” he said taking my hand
I hear a knock on the bedroom door.
“Come in” I say
Voltaire walks in.
“Aaliyah I apologize for what I have done I was just trying to protect you from them they hurt you in the past I didn’t want them to hurt you anymore” he said coming to the bed where I sat he sits beside me and put his hand over mine.
“I know but you could of done it a different way” I say looking at him
“Ouch darling I am sorry for that nasty mark on your face, I need to control my temper cuz I don’t ever want to hurt you” he said kissing my red cheek
“You promise not to do that again, you really scared me” I say
“I promise my Aaliyah” he said holding my hand to his heart I saw in his eyes that he was really sorry for what he did and I forgave him
He starts kissing me and pulling me closer to him.
“I want you love” he breathes out
“Yes” I say
I awake in his arms and him playing with my hair.
“I know you are awake my love” he said gently
“I know you do” I say turning to face him
“Did you sleep well darling” he ask
“Yes” I say even though he had killed my family I forgave him, he was only doing what he thought was right. I do love him but I will never forget what he has done and that he has a temper which could be dangerous. I feel very strange as well in fact there is this burning sensation in my throat.
“Aaliyah darling your hungry you need to eat” Voltaire said alarming and with that he is out the door and back with a glass of a dark liquid in it.
The smell hits me and my mouth waters I take the glass and drink the burning sensation is gone. I look at Voltaire with fear.
“What did you do to me” I ask
“Aaliyah I made you into what I am” he responds drinking his own glass
“Which is” I ask
“Aha…..Aaliyah do you believe in vampires” he ask
“No” I say
He laughs “Aaliyah my dear you are one just like me”
I look at him in shock.
“No” I say
“You are dear and you just had your taste of human blood but you will need more and you must keep your hunger in balance or it will result in devastation” he informs me
“No I will never harm a person” I say angrily at him
“Now you listen to me Aaliyah you either drink and accept being a vampire or I will force it upon you, I do not want to get violent with you but if you are going to be difficult then I have no choice” he said
“Ok” I say quietly
“Good cuz you are my queen and I been look far and long for you” he said
“What” I say
“You are the queen of the damned just as I am the king” he responds
“Your Dracula” I shimmer
“Yes and you are now the bride of Dracula welcome home darling” he said with a grin and walks out the door.
I stare at the wooden door shock by this news I finally decide to get up and go out of the room I been in the room for two days. I step out in the hall and I hear noises coming from a room behind two doors. I open the doors to see Voltaire at the opposite end in a chair beside him is an empty chair. On the sides there is a row of other vampires I walk to the middle everyone stares.
“My beautiful Aaliyah you have come out of the room, come sit by me darling” he said standing up
I make my way to the front.
“Everyone I like you to meet my wife Aaliyah” he said
“What” a woman with dark black hair comes out responds
I stand up and go to my husband and put my arm around him I glare at her.
“I am his wife” I say firmly 
Voltaire looks at me, I smile at him.
“Voltaire how could you go and marry some girl when you had me” the woman asks
“Excuse me but who are you” I ask
“I am Catherina Borgia and I should be with Voltaire not you” she answers rudely
“Voltaire is what she saying true” I ask him
“No” he answers “Catherina lets go have a talk” with that he leaves with her I follow behind quietly.
They stop in a room I stay to the side unnoticed.
“Catherina it was a long time ago I don’t love you I thought I did but I don’t” he speaks
“Voltaire that is a lie and you know it you asked me to marry you and then you come back with her” she yells
He slaps her “You will not disrespect me or Aaliyah understand”
“Voltaire calm down” I say stepping out
“Aaliyah what are you doing here” he ask
“Do you love her” I ask
“No I do not love her” he answers
“That is a lie you even told me you love me” Catherina speaks up
“Shut up” he tells her
“I am leaving Voltaire understand and I am no longer your wife” I tell him and before he speak I take off
I get to the harbor and broad the first boat to America there is nothing left in Rome to keep me here Voltaire made sure of that. The journey was very long but I finally arrived I step off the boat to a new beginning.

The author's comments:

I have not finish im working on the 3 chapter should be done soon.

5 years later……..
I see her standing in the crowded halls of North Carolina High school; she is so beautiful her long wavy blonde hair and her bright blue eyes.
“Dude who is that” I ask my friend Mark
“Who” he asks
“Her” I say pointing to the blonde girl
“Oh that is Aaliyah Vaile she is new here pretty hot ain’t she” Mark said grinning
“Yeah” I say
“Well your with Stacy remember and I hear she has a boyfriend anyways and that they live together” Mark said laughing
The bell rings for class to start, Mark and I head to Physics but I can’t get Aaliyah Vaile off my brain there is something about her but hearing she has a boyfriend and that they live together I know that I won’t be able to ask her out but maybe I should try at least. Yes I am with Stacy Brooks the most popular girl in our senior class but lately we been spending time apart. I mean I don’t want to sound like a jerk or anything but I just don’t like her that way anymore and I don’t think she likes me that way cause I seen her flirting with Jack Rigby which I could care less.
“William Edwards” Mrs. Bishop called again ruining my thoughts
“Here” I say
“William pay attention next time” she said sighing and moved on to the next name
“Will dude what’s up” Mark asks
“Nothing man” I answer and I sit there for the rest of the period looking out the window thinking about Aaliyah.
The bell rings and I am out the door before Mark can start on me not paying attention I knock someone over. I looked down to see bright blue eyes staring back at me.
“Oh I’m sorry I wasn’t paying attention” I say helping her up
“That’s ok really I’m fine” she replies
“I’m William Edwards but my friends call me Will” I say extending my hand
“Nice to meet you, I’m Aaliyah Vaile” she answers shaking my hand
“Sorry about knocking into you” I apologize again
“It’s ok really, I must be going now” she said abruptly and with that she disappears out the doors
Aaliyah:
I get knocked over and look up to see a boy. He has dark black hair like the night and deep brown eyes. He apologizes and tells me his name. He smells like the sweetest chocolate in the world my fangs slide out and my mouth begins to water, I hear his pulse in my ears begging me to take a bite. Then I am out the door before I can harm the poor boy and everything goes back to normal. I have been here for two months now moving so that Voltaire cannot find me I know he is out there and I know he wants me back and he will do what it takes too. Last I heard he had Catherina behead and had begun sending out his men to find me. I make it to my home the one I share with Fang, Catherina’s brother. He knows that Voltaire has killed his sister and I told him what he did to me; Fang was not mad at me for the death of his sister he knew Voltaire was a dangerous man he warned his sister that. Fang and I have been together for 5 years now we grown attach to one other. Fang Borgia is the handsome, he has blonde hair with deep blue eyes and like Voltaire he has a nice body but all male vampires have a perfect body. We are designed to be perfect to draw in our prey.
“How was school” Fang ask looking at me
“The same as always” I say sitting down my stuff and walking over to him I wrap my arms around him
“Haha already darling” he said laughing
“You know me” I say kissing him
A couple hours later I’m lying on his chest and he is playing with my hair
“You know we have to move soon” he speaks
I look at him “I know” I say sighing
“You know I hate it as much as you do but I have seen one of Voltaire’s men here” he informs me
“I wish he just quick searching for me” I say
“I know sweetheart don’t worry I won’t let him take you” he tells me looking into my eyes
The doorbell rings we both smell the blood of a human so I get up to answer the door. I open it to find William standing there.
“William?” I ask
“Oh hey Aaliyah I was wondering……” he was cut off when he saw Fang coming up behind me
“Honey who is at the door” Fang ask
I turn to look at him and he is still shirtless I laugh knowing he did this on purpose to show whoever that they had interrupted us.
“Just a kid from school” I say then turning to William “What did you want”
“Do you have the assignment for math class” he responds
“No I do not sorry I’m not taking any math classes” I say
With that he turns to leave. I close the door and look at Fang grinning from ear to ear.
“What are you smiling about” I say
“Haha that boy wanted to ask you out even though he is dating some girl but he changed his mind when he saw me” he responds picking me up
“Oh” I say laughing
“Yup it seems all the young human males want my baby” he said kissing me
“Well this baby only wants you” I say
With that we go back to where we left off.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 0 comments.