Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > Him & Her

Him & Her

Brianna R.
Him & Her
Summary:

When Ash applied for the job at the kennel, she never thought that was the place she was to meet The One. She never even thought she had a "ONE" Ash is convinced she is a lone wolf. Never to find love. Not because she can't. But because she doesnt feel the need for it. But when Jason knocks the breath out of her, (literally) she finds herself questioning everything she does.

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

MissEmilyDickinson This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this. :) Is there more coming, if that's alright to ask? I love the whole idea, and Ash and Jason. Haha, they're both so different and just spunk, haha if that makes sense. :) It's up to you if you contunue it, but if you do. I hope to read it soon. :) Thank you so much, for sharing this. You have such a talent and greatness in you. You also, are a wonderful writer and person. :) Thank you again. 

Shaebecool replied...
thank you so much! and yes i do plan on continuing this, its just hard to find the time. i appreciate your input and if you have any sugggestions, feel free to comment!