Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > The Literary Lemon

The Literary Lemon

Sarah V.
The Literary Lemon
Summary: Ervina Gregson was a young woman who, quite simply, was born two centuries later than the world had intended. Always acutely observing the ignorance of her peers, she pleasantly arrives to a summer which promises solitude, literary pursuits, and long afternoons passed in the Literary Lemon café. What is wholly unexpected, however, is the at once unwelcomed attention of one who could hardly be characterized as a gentleman.

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

spinnerofyarnsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I enjoyed both the story and style of this piece, and I want to know what happens next! Do you think you will continue the story? (Or ought I to inquire as to whether you feel yourself inclined to apply your pen to the extension of this altogether distinctive and agreeable volume?)

quillpen replied...
Thank you so much! It has been quite some time since I wrote it, thus the initial momentum has worn away. However, I hope to edit it and perhaps continue soon:)