Love's greatest challenge | Teen Ink

Love's greatest challenge

By Fangs123, Mill spring, North Carolina
Fangs123, Mill Spring, North Carolina

Great Minds Think Alike

Author's note: This piece is one of many. But it's still a work in progress.

It started again when i closed my eyes. All the numbers “793047319770723974982357-998908908723789375497285783957820531654181568456867811798718781793667397137796317+971+71+7425367836278632746843297462742468174871212754172326047507778834098-47648-903796-048963-8940376-08-390486-086243-8430-34-6890490834098498-68-4329038463060600--20349869038603428-328-2849063800-2380-280-346809234860346890-30-320-3468903860683420-684-6238-43286-262-93-89-634892-3468329” the numbers over and over agian.
“Ahh” I woke up with a jerk for the twelfth night in a row , how am I gonna make it through school tomorrow if I can’t get any sleep.
“Hey Rose what's up why you waking us up in the middle of the night we have school tomorrow” my brother Jared said knocking on my door letting himself in his black and blonde streaked hair all in a mess
“Nothing Jared go back to sleep” I said smiling at him “Let me guess more numbers, Sis you need to get sleep” he said leaving me there speechless. I tried to go back to sleep but failed miserably...

”Rose come on we gotta get to school I don’t wanna be late I’m meeting Bret there” Jared yelled running down the stairs.
“I’m coming” I yelled grabbing my bag and the car keys “Why are you rushing me when your shoes aren’t even on,” I said sarcastically when Jared got in the car behind me. His hair a mess as normal and his bag slung over his shoulder and his converse in his arms.
“I know but I have to get there Bret is waiting on us,” he said throwing his bag over my head into the backseat of my jeep.
“Watch it Jared you almost took my head off,” I said backing up out of the driveway.
“Sorry, you know I think you should give Bret a chance to prove himself to you, if you don’t start dating now your gonna die alone,” Jared said shielding his face from my glare of hatred. “Come on, really your gonna start this now, Bret is two years younger than me who just has a stupid crush, Also I will die alone if it comes down to it. If you want I will make a compromise I will date one person this year,” I said making a sharp turn into McDonalds, Kaitlyn, my best friend since the beginning of middle school, was waiting us. Kaitlyn and I have our morning ritual of her getting a Chocolate Chip Frappe and me getting some strong iced coffee a girls best friend. “Really sis we have time to stop at McDonalds, we don’t so lets go” Jared said after me and Kaitlyn got our caffeine fixes. “Fine we're going grouchy” I said as Kaitlyn climbed into the back seat of the jeep. “What's his problem” Kaitlyn said as I pulled out into morning traffic “He’s mad that I’m not going to get him to Bret on time” I said not able to hide my amusement “Oh, Lover boy huh, when are you gonna let that poor boy have a chance with you rose” Kaitlyn said fluttering her doe eyes at me. “Never, ok so drop the subject” I said a little more pushy than I intended. “alright now who’s the grumpy one.” Jared said making my stomach turn uneasily. “Yay I’ve never been so happy to see the school.” Kaitlyn said jumping out of the car right behind Jared who made a run for Bret who was leaning on a car I didn’t recognize. “Hey man” I heard Jared yell as he chest bumped Bret. “Hey man this is my distant cousin from britain his name is Eric.”Bret said pointing to the person in the front seat of the car he was currently leaning on. “ Hey, Rose come meet Bret's cousin” Jared said running up to me grabbing my arm pulling me towards the car. He didn’t wait for my reaction. “Hey Eric this is my sister Rose.” Jared said when the mysterious figure finally came in to few face and all. He was a good foot taller then me with bright blue eyes that you could easily get lost in without thinking, , he had dark brown hair. “Hello I would love for you to show me around your fine school” Eric with his thick accent. “Yes I will show you around the school.”I said taking his arm that he offered more. “Hey Daryl what are you staring at” Jared yelled at Daryl who is in my grade. Daryl is dark he has dark indigo eyes that off set his black hair and pale skin. Daryl was staring at me his eyes full of mystery and sorrow. “Ok Jared um I will have to show you around some other time” I said running off towards my first class of the day. Chemistry 1 honors. It’s a new semester new people in my class new lab partner and projects. “Alright class” Mrs.Sphinx said as I slid into my assigned seat with Daryl. “To start this semester off with a partner project, I have assigned your partners” Mrs.Sphinx said even though I had stopped listening she was blabbing off names till she got to mine “Rose and Daryl” She said with such grace I couldn’t stop myself from looking at him to see him watching me. “So we got to work on our project and I was just thinking do you want to come over to my place” I asked him not caring who hears because it’s for school and nothing else. He’s a goth who probably just has a crush on me. “Sure let me just get this straight I don’t have a thing for you and this is just for school” Daryl said his voice deep and mysterious strong and warning as if he hates me. It was as if he could read my thoughts I think I’m losing it. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Daryl smirk. “Here” I said handing him a sticky note with my address on it. “Thanks” He said smiling at me sarcastically as if he found something funny of this whole thing. Class can’t end fast enough... “Hey” Eric said running up to me on my way to lunch “Hey whats up” I said. My mind not on our conversation but on Daryl. He was so rude but I seem to not care. I usually would have told him off but today I was just like I don’t care I can’t bring myself to do it. He makes me feel insecure. “So I was wandering I can I take you to the movies tonight” Eric said at first I didn’t catch it but then it sunk in good that he was asking me out. “Umm not tonight I’m working on my chemistry project at my house.” I said not bringing up Daryl seeing how somehow it would bother Eric. “Oh that weird partner project thing the teachers are giving us.” Eric said walking me to my jeep were Jared and Kaitlyn waited on me. “Yeah but hey call me later. Bret has our house number” I said getting in the car and cranking the engine. It didn’t start. “crap alright guys go stop Bret and Eric and get a ride with them.” I said as Kaitlyn and Jared jumped out of the car and ran towards Bret and Eric who gladly let them ride with them. I didn’t go with them because I knew they didn’t have room for all of us. I waited for them to leave for me to get out and start walking towards our house. “Hey” a voice said out of no where running up behind me I saw Daryl. “Hey what do you want” I said hatefully not meaning to. “Do you need a ride. You know since I’m going to your house anyways for our project.” He said getting in my way. “I ..” I started to say I was fine but when I thought about it I needed to get home so we could start on our project . “Yes thank you” I said following him to a black motorcycle. “Ok here you go get on” Daryl said sitting the bike up off the stand and handing me a black helmet. “ Is this safe Because , I have never been on a bike” I said getting on behind him “It’s fine now hold on tight” He said starting the bike and speeding out of the school parking lot. We pulled up in my driveway to see Eric and them all still here waiting on me. “Whoa nice bike. Who’s driving it” I heard Jared and Bret say eyeing us suspiciously. Me and Daryl took off our helmets at the same time to hear everybody gasp. “Hey everyone Bret, Eric I have work to do so I’ll see you two tomorrow, Come on Daryl” I said taking his arm and dragging him behind me towards my bedroom. Getting looks of awe and disgust from Jared and them. “Alright see you later Jared” I heard Bret say following Eric to the car where he had slammed the car door. “Ok what was that about” Daryl said smiling at me when we got in my bedroom closing the door behind him. “Nothing” I said watching him watching me. “Well she said it could be anything so we should do it on the reproduction system and the chemical the bodies use for the creation” He said smiling at me crudely. “Oh ok we can do that” I said giving him a seductive smile. “Ok what is going on” Jared said bursting into my room just in time to see my seductive smile. “Nothing is going on Jared were just working on our chemistry project that we just chose our subject at which we need to work together” I said rolling my eyes at him. “You know what Rose I’ll see you tomorrow we can work on our project at the library tomorrow” Daryl said leaving me there in my bedroom with Jared who was watching him out the my window with disgust. “ What is your problem Jared, Daryl and I had work to do!!” I yelled at him. I didn’t understand why I was getting so defensive over Daryl there was nothing between us he doesn't even like me as a person. “Go away I’m going to bed” I yelled pushing him out of my bedroom before he could protest. “Ugh” I said picking up my cell phone dialing Kaitlyn’s number. “Hello” Kaitlyn answered in a whimsical way. “Ugh Jared just ran Daryl out of my house” I said not caring that I sounded like I cared. “Oh by the way I just don’t care for me but for Daryl” I said sounding really guilty “Alright Rose you are scaring me so spill why you all of a sudden acting weird” she said in a criticizing voice “It’s nothing i just can’t keep my mind off him and all” i said hoping she didn’t hear my uncertainty. “Oh my gosh you like Daryl, and I assure you it is way obvious that he likes you, so you need to get your flirt on with him tomorrow.” she said hanging up before I could give her one of my excuses of why I couldn’t do that. But the thing is that I’m scared because I’m not good at flirting.Well I’m giving up trying to figure out what I’m going to say and just go with the flow. I got into bed thinking about Daryl and guys in general. See there always weird and confusing and most of the time i give up. My last boyfriend broke my heart...

“Hello Miss.Perky who is going to do what I told her to do even if it means I stand there with her and watch and hear her do it” Kaitlyn said as me and Jared got out of the car. I had skipped our coffee ritual this morning for some extra sleep this morning. “I know I will” I said smiling as I saw her grabbing a coffee out of the front seat of her car. Handing it to me she smirked at me. “Do what” Jared said being noisy as normal. “She has to tell a person she has acquired feelings for him.” Kaitlyn avoiding my look of pure hate aimed at her. “Oh who is it my annoying sister likes” Jared said rolling his eyes at my silent message I hope he got saying don’t ask. Guess what he did. “Daryl” Kaitlyn said with ease “Oh my Daryl the creeper Daryl really. Wow! sis your standards have gone down extremely far down” Jared said smirking at me. I know he was taking everything dirty i mean come on he’s a teenage boy. They always take things dirty. “Jared stay out of this” I snapped at him causing him to flinch. I stormed past him shoving people out of my way trying to get to my first class. I didn’t intend to stop for anybody not even for a teacher. “Hey Rose stop I wanna talk to you” Eric said running up to me getting in my way. “Get out of my way” I said trying to push him out of the way “Not so fast I will get out of your way if you go on a date with me tonight” Eric said grabbing my arm so I had to listen to him. “Fine I’ll go on a date with you, so let me go.” I growled jerking my arm away from him not knowing what had gotten into me. I stomped off to Chemistry not caring who got in my way I needed to apologize to Daryl for the way Jared had acted last night. I finally got to my Chemistry room to see Lilly the school slut was all over him and he looked like he was enjoying himself. " Hey Rose we have just a mini lab today and well I'm gonna ditch with lilly." Daryl said grabbing Lily's hand and running out of the class leaving me there gawking in amazement. He had me speechless. Well that stupid slut I'm gonna make her regret that. I am not gonna stand here and let her still my lab partner and also am I gonna do a lab that will get him credit when he’s not even here to help. “ Mrs. Rose where do you think your going” Mrs.Sphinx said as I opened the door to leave classroom “I’m leaving don’t you see I am opening the door so yeah bye” I said leaving Mrs. Sphinx there speechless and mad. “Hey Rose I didn’t think you were one to skip” I heard to turn around to come face to face with Eric’s sly grin “I am seeing how my partner isn’t here because he skipped with Lilly the slut” I said walking towards my car. “Ok then umm would you like some company” Eric said following me “Sure why not I’m going home so come on” I said unlocking the car getting in. He did the same . “So I guess it’s time to ask would you like to be my girlfriend” He said fighting in the passenger seat. “Yes I would” I said not thinking about what I was saying. I had told Jared I would date this year and this is my opportunity. “Cool umm so have you ever kissed anybody” Eric said said smirking at me like he just took a happy pill. “No I haven’t” I said keeping my eyes on the road " oh well I would be honored to be your first" Eric said. I could see his smirk out of the corner of my eye. He had a way to make me smile... "hey Rose when where you going to tell me that Eric and you were dating" Jared said bursting into my bedroom as Brett's mom pulled out of the driveway after picking up Eric. Who i am guessing just told everybody the new happy news of the new us. " I wasn't going to because I know you're going to say how i won't date Bret but I will his cousin." I said rolling my eyes at him. He look dumb founded at the fact that I was being blunt. “I am just surprised that you would date him I actually thought you would end up with Daryl not Eric the British guy.” Jared said smiling from ear to ear. “Oh shut up” I said throwing one of my pillows at him from off my bed. “Hey no violence I was just stating the obvious” He said holding his hands up in surrender. “Knock, Knock” “Jared open my door and let them in.” I said shaking my head at him. “Hey umm is it ok if we work on our chemistry project” Daryl said walking into my bedroom. “Yeah if you're actually going to do something instead of ditching me agian in class.” I said as sarcastically as I could. Jared rose his eyebrows at my sarcasticness and and he retreated to his bedroom acting like there was going to be a fight or big blow up. “Yeah I’m sorry about that um so how was the experiment.?” He said closing my bedroom door. “ I don’t know I didn’t stay for it I left right after you and spent the whole afternoon with my boyfriend here, alone” I said surprised by how I sounded like a jealous ex-girlfriend. “Oh you have a boyfriend so surprising a popular girl with a man wrapped around her finger, so you said it like you wanted my get upset.” He said in way that irritated me causing me to second guess myself. “ Oh I did not you see it is amazing how you already see to act like you're a huge win for any person, but you see I am to good for you, see you should stick to Lilly.” I said standing up . “ Well at least she aint a girl who ignores what’s good when it’s available.” He said backing me up against the wall. I don’t remember him moving closer to me. “Oh really and you're something good.” I said trying to move when he put his hands on either side of me rendering me useless. “Yeah you see I’m an amazing kisser” He said his face inches from mine. “Ha, I believe it when I see it” I said not knowing what I was about to get myself into. “Fine I’ll show you” he whispered in a seductive way. Before I knew it his lips were on mine, soft at first. It was better than I had imagined it would be. I was hungry for him. His hands were exploring every part of my body. He hit soft spots I didn’t know I had. I could feel his pants get tighter against my hips. He let a moan escape his mouth. "Humph" I said as he let his hands cup my ass and lift me up off the ground . "Hey rose.. Whoa" Jared said walking into my room and turning back around as quickly as he came in "What the hell" Daryl said breaking us apart. He had sweat rolling off his eyebrow. "Jared go away" I yelled throwing one of my books at the door. "umm Rose I'm gonna go ok" Daryl said shoving his shirt back over his head. I don't remember pulling it over his head. "ok I will see you tomorrow" I said watching him leave noticing that my pants were unbuttoned. I didn't seem to remember that happening. "Ok you need to explain Yourself." Jared said coming back in my room walking past Daryl who was just leaving my room. “It’s nothing Jared so just don’t worry it won’t ever happen again.” I said pushing past him to close my bedroom door. “what do you mean it’s nothing I bet if I wouldn’t have came in when I did you two would have been naked and probably fu#*ing each other.”Jared snapped glaring at me. “We wouldn’t end up fu#*ing each other” I said pouting with my arms crossed on my bed. “Oh really that's not what it looked like.” Jared said throwing anything he could find at me. “Dang Jared do I need to be blank with you I’m still a virgin!” I yelled feeling really stupid after the words left my mouth. “Oh ok then” Jared said being caught off guard. “Jared it isn’t going to happen again I promise you it isn’t” I yelled letting a random tear escape my eye. “I don’t know what I am feeling. I am just a girl full of emotions and hormones.” I said hiding my face from Jared not allowing him to see the lonely tear. “I know, but sis you can’t just do that.” Jared said looking at me with his eyes full of concern. " I know ok so can you please go I'm tired and I want to get at least some sleep before going to school." I said hiding the fact that I was getting ready to leave to meet Eric for our date. “Ok” Jared said leaving me to sulk to myself in my room. “Time to go or I’ll be late” I said under my breath to myself. I opened my window as quietly as I could. “Here I go” I said to myself. I slinked out of my window down the gutter landing with a thud at the bottom... “Hey you made it” Eric said as I pulled in to the movies He had a huge goofy grin on his face. “Yes I did I climbed out my window to come and see you my dear.” I said walking up and hugging him so tight I thought I would kill him. “Yeah Hey you smell good” Eric said smelling my shirt that I just realized smells like Daryl’s cologne. “ Is that cologne?” Eric asked with a worried look on his face. “Oh yeah I hugged Jared just before I came I didn’t even notice I had got some of his cologne on my shirt.” I said hoping that he believed me. “Oh ok well can you ask him what brand he uses it smells amazing” Eric said not noticing my uneasiness. “So what are we seeing tonight” I asked trying to change the subject from the cologne on my shirt. “I was thinking about GI Joe” Eric said smiling at me. “Thats ok with me” I said walking towards the door to wait on him to get the tickets he insisted on paying for himself. “ Alright I got the tickets so lets go” Eric said wrapping his arm around my shoulders. “Oh hey Rose” Lily said grabbing our attention. She was hanging on someone's arm. It was Daryl . He was back with her. “are you ok” Eric asked apparently I had stopped dead in my tracks. I don’t know why but he was bothering me. He had just had left my house and now he was with her. “I’m fine just a little surprised to see them out here cause he just left my house from working on our project for chemistry” I said staring at Daryl feeling like I was on the edge of tears. He had just been all over me his hands everywhere and him sweating on me and kissing me and the “BANG” there he is with the slut again. “Hey Lily” I yelled putting on my best fake smile I could. She started walking up to us. I grabbed Eric's hand and jerked him into the theater so fast Lily hopefully lost us. “Rose what is wrong with you” Eric said as we sat down at the back of the theater were all the couples go to “hook up” . When we sit down I see Daryl and the Horse he is with walk in. I let a growl escape me as they started walking towards the back where we are. They walk up and Lily sits down right beside me. She smiles a genuine smile.

“I gotta go to the bathroom” I said leaving Eric there sitting with Lila who was looking highly pleased with herself at that moment . Daryl got up right behind me.
“What’s wrong with you?” Daryl said grabbing my arm dragging my to the girls women’s bathroom seeing there was no one in there.
“Maybe the fact that you're here with Lily who I had just talked to you about ---” I didn’t get to finish what I was going to say Daryl's lips stopped me from finishing what I was saying.
“I don’t like her like I like you” Daryl whispered into my ear as Lily burst into the bathroom and gasped to see me in Daryl arms and my lip gloss all over Daryl’s mouth.
“Oh my” Lily said looking kinda hurt.
“Oh Lily I’m glad you're here she was all over me” Daryl said walking away from me to Lily. Bless her heart she was utterly confused.
“Ok Daryl it’s time to stop playing games I like you and you know it.” I said glaring at Lily.
“I know and sorry Lily but I was only with you to make her jealous and it worked.” Daryl said walking over to me kissing my cheek when Eric came into the bathroom with the clerk from the front desk.
“What the hell is going on in here” Eric said taking in the picture that was unraveling in front of him.
“Oh um Eric I...” I started to say but Daryl interjected himself into the conversation that was getting to start.
“Oh Eric my man I am i'm just going to tell you this so she doesn't have to, we earlier today were making out in her bedroom and she didn’t tell you and the cologne on her shirt it’s mine.” Daryl said with such in courtesy that I was flabbergasted.
Eric’s face changed from utter confusion to utter disgust. He was furious. “OH no you did not just try to tell me a lie to my face about my girlfriend that she of all people kissed you before me, she told me that I would be her first kiss.” Eric yelled at Daryl who smirked.
“Eric he’s not lying I was going to tell you when I knew you better.” I yelled at Eric hoping he would stop blaming Daryl.
“What so it’s true, I blame you if you weren't such a player going for two girls at once. You don’t care about her like I do.” Eric said shoving Daryl against the bathroom wall that was painted a bubble gum pink.
“You don’t know her, that's it I’m gone Rose see you tomorrow” Daryl said shoving his way out of the bathroom because we seemed to have drawn a crowd.
“I’m gone to” Eric said leaving me and Lily standing there.
“Whoa talk about way too much testosterone” Lily said finding the whole situation funny.
“Yeah, see ya” I said pushing my self out of the bathroom through the crowd that was slowly dwindling down. I got into my car and cried my eyes out. I dialed Jeremy's number.
“Hey Jeremy ya I’m coming home early and I am no longer in a relationship.” I said leaving a message for him seeing how he didn’t answer. I drove the whole way home thinking about what had happened and what I should do about it . I recieved a text from Kaitlyn

What Happened tonight I just talked to Daryl he is really upset he said something about kissing and a fight!! :(

I couldn’t think enough to reply. All i could do is cry. I couldn’t even believe what had happen. He was being an absolute jerk he was being a guy. I calmed down enough to txt Kaitlyn back.

I don’t want to talk about it right now. i’m coming over to see you :’(

“He is going to pay. He comes to my house and we make out and then he pulls this move. Who does he think he is.” I said to myself, I looked down at my speedometer. I was going 85 in a 55 speed limit zone. “Crap!” I yelled as I slammed on the breaks. My tires squealed.So this has been an eventful night so far guys, speeding...
I got to Kaitlyn’s house ten minutes later after dodging some cops along the way. “Ok, SPILL right now” Kaitlyn yelled as I was getting out of the car. “Daryl he, ugh the project, then my house, and he told Eric that we kissed and everything Eric was crushed. I wanna give up on guys but I can’t Daryl is ugh so mysterious and dark and amazing.” I said smiling at her in a confused way.
“Ok then good english there. So you’re dating Daryl?” Kaitlyn asked trying to suck it all in.
“I don’t know” I said feeling confused and alone and not knowing what to do. “Well do you have his number?” Kaitlyn asked.
“No I don’t..” I stopped feeling a piece of paper out of my pocket and looked at it to see that Daryl had put it in my pocket when I wasn’t paying attention It said.

Hey I don’t know when you’ll find this but um I really like you and umm if you ever want to talk heres my # (828-289-5925) Hope I talk to you sooner or later.

“ Actually I do” I said smiling at the note “Ok then text him and ask him, dang it!” Kaitlyn said taking my phone out of my pocket. “Yeah I should” I said taking my phone from her.

Hey so i was wondering if we were like umm idk dating cause i wanna know

I got a message back almost instantly. I felt my lips curl to a grin from ear to ear.

Yes i hope we are cause i really like you. Hey I’m going to come by your house some time tonight! we can talk then.

“ Oooh I guess spending the night is very much out of the question seeing how your romeo is making a booty call” Kaitlyn said pushing me back to my car.
“Ok I’ll call you later on and I might give you maybe some juicy details if anything happens.” I said closing my car door. On the way to my house I couldn’t stop my mind from racing. I had no idea what to expect when I got to my house.. I pulled into my driveway to Daryl’s bike already here and him not with it. “Hello, where is everybody?” I asked right as daryl and Jared come running up to me from the kitchen. “Hello so lets go up to your room to talk” Daryl said not allowing me to get a word out before he was already pulling me to my room. When we got up there he basically shoved me in and slammed my door and locked it. “ What was that all about!” I ask once he was done and had plopped down on my bed. “Oh you know brotherly love. You brother threatened me and I was not going to fight with you there and so I locked the door so he couldn’t get in.” He said smiling a goofy grin that could make most girls legs buckle beneath them. Not me I stand my ground other than the fact that I’m starting to giggle like a little school school who’s crush just looked at her while they were coloring. “Your crazy!” I said through gasp for air seeing how I laughed so hard. “Oh am I” He said wiggling his eyebrows at me before he tackled me to the ground with such a look of triumph on his beautiful face. “ As I said you are crazy absolutely insane I don’t think there’s any type of help for you your to far gone in this world your mind will soon be Jello, a pile of mush in a skull.” I said as he kept me pinned to the ground “Oh really if that is so how can I manage to do this.” he said kissing my neck causing me to giggle. “I don’t mind though so however your doing it you can keep it to yourself as long as you keep doing it” I said as i felt his tongue glide up my neck to my jaw. He took my breath away. “Anyways I told you we would talk” He said while sitting up. “Yeah you did. So whats happening?” I asked sitting up looking deep into his eyes. “So I really like you and will you be my girlfriend?” he asked smiling at me in a boyish grin. “Yes I would. Are we going to be of those couples who walk down the hallway smiling , holding hands, and kiss when we have to go our separate ways on our way to class?” I said intertwining our hands. I felt safe when I was with him. “ If that is what you want us to.” he whispered in my ear while staring at our hands. “Hey let me drive you to school tomorrow on my bike.” he said looking at me with hopeful eyes. “Sure, be here by seven thirty at the latest.” I said standing up. He stood up to smiling from ear to ear. “I’ll be here. Anyways I gotta go, see you tomorrow.” He reluctantly said hugging me goodnight and a kiss on the cheek. I stood at my window as I watched him drive away on his bike. “So you and him huh?” Jared said from somewhere behind me. I turned to see him lean in my doorway with his arms crossed. “ Yeah , Jared please don’t judge okay.” I pleaded trying to look him in the eye which he was intentionally averting from my direction. “I’m not gonna lie I don’t like the guy but if you like him I will be on my best behavior. OH by the way I’m riding to school with Bret and Eric tomorrow.” Jared said leaving my room, with me standing there speechless. “RING,RING” my phone started vibrating in my pocket. “Hello?” I said answering it while closing my door. “I hope I’m not interupting. But these guys who look as if there from the government are here at my house asking where you are at. Anyways would you mind if I bring them over there as long as I am with them?”
Kaitlyn asked. “Uhhh I don’t know umm yeah why not” I said second guessing myself as I spoke. “Ok then maybe they will leave me alone finally.” Kaitlyn said. Not even thinking I spoke with the little filter in my turned off “Yeah what ever no problem always taking the hit from stuff and problems you cause just cause they bother you , did you even think that maybe I wanna be left alone and don’t want them here to bother me you could have gotten rid of them and not have even brought me into it because I’m having a really bad day and I’m going to be talking to Feds.!” I gasped out because I was talking to fast and to loud to breathe. Kaitlyn wasn’t making a sound. “Ok you could have just told me you didn’t want them over there I would understand and so I’m getting rid of them and have fun with Daryl have a make out session if you need to. Bye talk to ya tomorrow.” Kaitlyn said hanging up. “AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed flopping down on my bed. I couldn’t stop myself I closed my eyes not thinking about the consequences. And it starts..1567814156784151312154787451310136645678452513245678421215645154651651151545646545156415614687443245743218548231548454854548564854853486654684545642346542365423454534534387216716841687164874871657713487543487846546578756465781654841... “You need to use your skills to save us” a voice said while the numbers kept flying across my vision. “What you mean my skill? “ I asked not caring if I got an answer or not it was just out of habit. “You just have to look closely to read them like there a map.. read them like a map , look closely and you’ll find your answer that you are look for... My eyes flew open to reveal that I was in my room with no numbers or crazy talking coming from no where. I look at my clock and it’s only 1:34 . “God I’m going to look like crap tomorrow I might as well get my homework done............................