Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > The Sky's the Limit

The Sky's the Limit

Claire B.
The Sky's the Limit
Summary: In Olympus, 'the sky's the limit' is literal- anyone living below the clouds is automatically ineligible. Iris, an obedient and career-driven goddess, has no problem with this- until a stray love arrow strikes a particularly attractive mortal man in her path. Fearing eternal banishment (not to mention her reputation), Iris disguises herself as a human and secretly returns to Earth with a potion guaranteed to break the spell, getting rid of the love arrow mess once and for all. There's just one little hitch- Hermes, the god with his eye on her job, is dead set on her exile, and her feelings sneaking their way into the picture is the perfect way for him to step into her position. She finds her resolve to wipe the man's memory of the incident compromised, hopelessly swept away into a forbidden romance.

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

MissEmilyDickinson This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is amazing! :) I loved it, and I still do. :) You ahve such a talent and greatness in you; you're a wonderful and talented writer. Because you do and you are. Never stop believing that, please. Keep on writitng. :) Thank you so much, for sharing this. :)

CurlyGirl17 replied...
Thank you so much! This means a lot to me; I'm glad you liked it! :D