Home > Novel (Fiction) > Romance > The Ellipses

The Ellipses

Taylor M.
The Ellipses
Summary: 3 friends, Alex Luke and Taylor, all go our and seek adventure in the form of a road trip across the U.S. together, hoping it will give them all a chance to know each other better. But what if it tears them apart instead. Love, lust, fun, adventure, and alcohol, is all packed full in this novel. ENJOY!

This book has 5 comments. Post your own now!

TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I'm writing this live so you can get a better idea of my feelings. Grammar is a big problem throughout the whole book. You need to fix it. It makes me almost uninterested. Also, it's insane that her parents didn't question all of her lies. And the fact that all the parents would give 100's of $'s? A little unrealistic, in my opinion. I don't think you should've included her falling down the stairs near the end of the first chapter. It kind of seemed like a filler and was almost childish. Don't a... (more »)

tateriguess replied...
Thank you so much for everything! I know, I'm not very good with grammar, and i do tend to make a lot of mistakes, which could probably be easily fixed if i proof-read it before I submit it. Seriously though, that was the first real criticism I've gotten on it. I will definitely go back and change a few things. I hope you will enjoy the changes.

TaylorWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
No problem! I definitely enjoyed it. (:

Anon.Writer said...
FINISH IT!!! I want to know what happens! This is really good!

tateriguess replied...
I'm almost done with the second chapter! but it still has to be checked by them(teenink), so just keep your eyes out for it. im glad you liked it :)