Drowning in Memories

Author's note: "You saved me, you saved me from myself"
Author's note: "You saved me, you saved me from myself"  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 Next »

Prologue

I have noticed that memories are the greatest gift of all, for some reason I find myself looking back at the times I played baseball with my boys, going down to the creek and catching those giant bullfrogs, first dates, first kisses. I find myself looking for more, more memories that I once had. Those kind of memories that maybe just made you smile when you were having a bad day, or those memories that were just stupid and childish. But I pause at this one memory, this memory that I can’t stop looking back at. However, this memory doesn’t just play the scenes back in my head. But it makes the emotions come back at me, it makes me feel what I once felt. And I know I will never forget it, and I know that in 30 years I still won’t forget, or 60 years. Because it grows stronger, even after fifteen years I still feel it. I still feel everything I felt, I still remember every detail. I still remember when I fell in love with Jessica Thomas.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 Next »

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

SnapeSnakeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Plus I can't find how to star or like a story can u help me???

Oh my gosh! I loved the Christian twist at the end! Truly one of the best love stories I've read! I love how u put that twist at the end!