Love in the Flames

Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »

Prologue

One stormy night there were four baby girls born all of them had blonde hair, blue eyes, and a pale complexion , the first was name Scarlet, the second Sarafine, the third Rosaline, and finally Remy. Of course they all had a gift for they were element witches, Scarlet was bless with the element Water for she was calm like the ocean, Sarafine was blessed with the element Air for she was light on her feet, Rosaline was blessed with the element Earth for she was hardheaded and little Remy had the element Fire for she was very feisty. The girls learn to control their element and the biggest rule of all don’t let anyone know what you are. As the girls grew they trained and learned about their element and as days passed they were getting stronger. When they hit the age to go to school the girls had a choice if, they wanted to go to a mortal school or an immortal school. They all wanted to go to the mortal school.
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »

This book has 2 comments. Post your own now!

mimiluvinwhat said...
Wtf is up does anyone ever finish there hooking ending books finish it now.hullo do it

Remy15This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 17, 2013 at 10:57 am
this is my first book, i would like to know what you think. thanks :)