PLL-Del<3

By , Walloway, Sydney, TX
Author's note: Mystery, suspense, crime scenes. A lot of things out int this world.
Author's note: Mystery, suspense, crime scenes. A lot of things out int this world.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 Next »

Chapter 1

****************************** Delilah POV
Wow. I thought the cafeteria food can't get any better than this. I looked at my brown slob on the the side of the tray with a little carton of milk. Maybe I should keep bringing my own lunch from now and on. That would save me some bucks. "Earth to Del, are you there? " Alice said. Alice is my best friend, I have been with her since kindergarten. She is really pretty, with big blue eyes, blond hair, and an athletic posture. I'm the total opposite.
It's a kinda of sloppy chapter... But your guy's opinions matter! Pliz comment! :)
I have ugly puke-green blue eyes, with skin that is the cheap version of a tan, and pin-straight frizzy black hair, and I am just fat.
"Ok, so I have decided that we should go somewhere to study for our midterms. Maybe your house? Because mine is too loud." Alice said.
"Oh, umm. Tonight?" I got worried because mom's boyfriend is coming over and I really don't want to meet him... "Maybe, the library is fine? I hope you understand."
"Yeah sure! Perfect. Ok sooo, see you after school?"
"Yeah sure, see ya!"

I turned around and walked towards the classroom. I sat down on an empty table and waited. Our english teacher, Mr. Ritz, walked in with a guy I have never seen before in my life. "Good morning students, we have a new student today. His name is Aaron, he is a transferred student from France." Aaron was actually kind of cute. He had bright-blue eyes, tan skin, straight black hair, and he was about my height. He caught me staring and I looked away. He looks like one of those jocks at my school. So that means I don't have a chance with him. I start writing my essay. Aaron scans the classroom and he stops and looks at the seat right next to me. He strolls over here and sits down. I quickly plug in my earphones to concentrate on my essay.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I took off my earphones.
"Hey, can you tell me what is going on so far?"
I explain what's going on as calmly as possible.
" So yeah, our school isn't the best. But of course, it is better than nothing."
"Yeah, I agree. So they gave me all my classes, they are all confusing."
He hands me the paper, he has all the classes that I have.
"Well, since we have all the same classes, I might be able to help you out whenever you want." What? Did I just say that?
"Umm, ok. Yeah, math is kind of confusing here. Maybe you can help me out with that? "
"Oh, umm. Yeah sure, I'm not available to help you out this week though."
"Oh, that's easy. Here is my number, you can call me whenever you want."
Oh my gosh, I'm blushing like crazy.
"Sure...uh, I have to get my books. See ya in class."
"Ok, see ya in class." He winked.

Wow, I cannot believe that the cutest guy in school winked, at me. I'm the ugliest one at this school. But he is so interesting and adorable! He has that cute British accent, the one girls easily fall for. No, I shouldn't fall for him. I don't even know him that well. Ugh, here comes Jack. What does he want?
"Hey cutie, what are you grinning about?"
" It's none of your business Jack."
"Hey, I saw you giving googly eyes to that new kid."
"I wasn't googly eyeing him Jack, I was explaining that I can help him out with his homework and stuff, like tutoring."
"Well, good for you. Are you guys going to start going out or what?"
"Get to the point Jack."
"Well...I was wondering...."
His voice was interrupted by the 4th period bell.
"I'm really sorry Jack, I have to go."
"It's alright, umm I'll call you later?"
"You don't even have my number." I said.
"Well, will you mind giving it to me?"
"I reaaally have to go. I'm sorry."
"Ok..uhh..Delilah?"
I didn't let him finish, I have a French essay due in 5 seconds.
****************************** Aaron POV
I walked into the classroom next to the teacher that came to the office to get me. The teacher's name is apparently Mr.Ritz. He was busy explaining this and that, but I was busy looking around the room. I caught this girl staring at me and she looked away. Embarrassed I guess. She was the prettiest in the class. She had beautiful green blue-like eyes that stared into your soul, pin-straight bountiful, shiny, and long hair, and she had a sort of a perfect tan. I looked around and saw that there was only one empty seat left, next to the pretty girl.
I strolled over there as causally as I could, to make the first impression of course. She immediately plugged in her earphones and started writing right when I sat down. So much for a good impression. I was really confused when I looked at all my classes on the the paper that the office ladies gave me. I lightly tapped her on her shoulder. I started talking to her and what turns out is that we have all the same classes together. She immediately asked me if I needed help with tutoring. She kind of blushed, which made her look more beautiful. Before I knew it, I found myself giving her my number and winking at her. She stood very stunned there for a second and walked away before I saw her talking to some jock.

I walked towards my next class. All of the girls seemed to be staring at me.
Not like the beautiful girl did though. Shoot. I don't even know beautiful girl's name, pathetic. This class was French, which is my first language. The teacher, Madam Del├╣re, assigned my seat. Great, I am going next to miss diva, while beautiful girl gets to sit next to some jock. I see her laughing and blushing. I grew a bit red, I have no idea why. I snap back to reality when the girl next to me started talking.

"So, are you the new transferred student?"
" Yeah."
"So what's your name?"
"Aaron"
"Cute name, my name is Kimberly."
"Nice"
"Are you interested in any ... sports?"
" Soccer, swimming, lacrosse, basketball, and baseball."
"You are like those hotties over there aren't you? "
She was pointing to a table full of jocks. I really don't know how to answer that.
"You can say I'm close."
"Well... I was wondering if maybe you wanted to hang out at Starbucks?"
"Oh, about that. I have a thing going on with my host family and so..."
"It's ok, I understand. Here's my number."
She made the phone thing with her fingers and pressed them close to her ear.
"Call me."
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 Next »