What is it like to be normal? | Teen Ink

What is it like to be normal?

March 22, 2013
By FallenAngel170198 GOLD, Bundaberg, Other
More by this author
FallenAngel170198 GOLD, Bundaberg, Other
13 articles 0 photos 47 comments

Everything was fuzzy. I was on the stage,singing a song I wrote, watching my fans go crazy, screaming my name and bouncing off of each other to touch me. I was strutting around, singing in the microphone, making everyone believe that I belonged on the stage when really, my mind was somewhere else. I was bored of the same routine every day, like where’s the excitement that all teenagers get? I know where… at school. Boys and girls that go to school are lucky for what they get. They go to school, make friends, gossip and find boyfriends and girlfriends to go out with then dump within a month or two. While my every day routine is wake up, eat very little; go to the gym, then go see George, my manager. He will tell me what I do that day and when my next concert is and where it is held. I’m a freaking 16 year old and am earning more money than I can handle.

I reached out to my fans, grabbed a teenage girl and pulled her up on stage. She was hyperventilating while screaming in glee, looking from me to her friends then back. She was about my age, a little shorter than me, even in my stilettos I could tell she was shorter than me; she had tight curls, brown hair and eyes, thin lips and very tan skin. I walked up to the girl; one foot in front of the other, swinging my hips then ran my finger along her jaw singing, “You’re so beautiful it pains me to say, I want to have you with me forever a day.”

The girl started jumping while singing the song with me. I smiled, grabbed the girl’s hand then made my way back to where her friends were, and then she got off the stage, giggling with her friends. I kept singing then, I knew what I wanted. I stopped singing, dropped the microphone and turned around to the band. I want to go to school as well as sing. I don’t want to be bored of knowing what I have to do every day, I want an adventure, and I want to live. I want to be the teenager I am. The band stopped playing and looked at me. Every one of my fans looked around the crowd and stage, whispering and yelling for me to keep singing. I turned around, dropped to the ground, picked up the microphone and stood up. I flicked out my blonde hair with blue, pink and purple layers in it and a racoon tail in my fringe. I lifted the microphone to my mouth.

“Argghhhm,” I heard George talking to the techie and I turned to where I heard him… He looked furious and so did the band, I turned back to the crowd ,” I’m sorry for this but I’d like to say that all of you are beautiful and I’d like to quickly walk around the crowd and ask a couple questions to some fans, what do you guys think? Should I mingle with you guys? Make as much noise as you can if you think I should!”
The crowd roared to life and I couldn’t help but smile.

I looked back at George and saw he was not pleased but I didn’t care what he thought. I was sick of how he treated me and I was sick of him bossing me around. I am my own person and I will do what I want with no regrets, like a normal teenager. I walked up to where I led the girl off of the stage, jumped off in my spikey heels, low sitting ripped jeans and ripped singlet that was showing off my flat stomach, and clinging to my body. I was a goddess to the teenagers of this generation and a role model to girls and I was proud of everything. I hit the ground in a crouch, flicked my hair up and stood up. The pretty, curly haired chick and her friends were gaping at me. I grinned.

“Hello, I’m … well you know who I am,” The girls gasped, making me stay quiet for a little to let them get over there mini heart attacks.
“Ravenous,” One of the girls squeaked out.

“Yes, now, I would like to know what it is like to go to high school. Is it fun? Is there heaps of sexy guys?” I asked, excitedly.

“School is boring, teachers are soo lame, mostly in class I listen to your music on my iPod but the boys are uber sexy, like heat wave hot,” A blonde haired girl told me, fanning her face while smiling dreamily.

“Awesome, well, enjoy your night girls,” I walked off further into the crowd.

I felt people touching me everywhere and taking photos but I didn’t care. I looked around then I got surrounded by paparazzi taking photos and asking me a million questions. I just smiled and moved out of the circle with the paparazzi following then I stopped in my tracks abruptly. My heart was beating so hard I swore it was going to shatter my ribs.

A boy was leaning against a wall, texting on his phone, his dark hair shielding my view of his face and the lighting didn’t help either. I groaned softly, straightened my posture and looked at my clothing and sighed. My clothing was sexy as usual but not the real me. I walked up to the boy, with my shoes clicking on the cement then a girl started to walk to the boy. A girl my age or younger with long wavy brown hair, tan skin, slender frame and a beautiful smile on her face that made me stop in my tracks. The girl flung her body at the boy, hugging him tightly. The boy put his phone in his back pocket, smiling then his arms wrapped around her tightly. He was smiling a gorgeous smile then leaned down and kissed the girls forehead then looked up at me with his shiny moss green eyes. I felt my heart stutter in disappointment then I turned away and walked off.

What happened to Ravenous, the girl with no heart and no feeling? The girl that always pushes guys away? What’s the weird feeling I got from looking at the boy? This is not normal, I thought to myself while making my way through the crowd of people, back to the stage to get a lecture and maybe I smack across the face by George. I walked around people who were talking loudly and guys that smacked my butt as I walked passed but I didn’t care.
I didn’t know I was crying till George looked at me then his angry expression softened and he came up to me and hugged me tightly. I sobbed into his jacket, shaking my body with every sob while clinging to him like my life depended on it.

“Everything is ok Rav, everything’s ok, I promise,” George murmured to me but little did he know I was crying because the only guy that made me act this way was the guy with shiny moss green eyes.

“KC!” I turned around, shocked that someone knew my real name.

A boy was running towards me, the boy I saw at my concert, his dark hair and moss green eyes fixed onto my blue ones. He reached me and went to touch me then he hit the ground and groaned in pain. I dropped to my knees and screamed. The boy disappeared right infront of me.
What is happening? I asked myself. I stood up and looked down at what I was wearing, a white dress with a corset bodice, no straps, light blue ribbons and a large skirt that flew to the ground in ripples of white. Then I saw a blonde haired guy, in a tux, smiling at me. Am I getting married? I looked around and saw the boy the green eyes at the back of the ceremony, looking at me with watery, sad eyes. How? I went to cry out to him but it caught in my throat. I looked at the man in front of me with the blonde hair and brown eyes then he bent down and kissed my lips. I tried to scream but couldn’t because the person that possessed me wrapped her hands around the man’s neck, deepening the kiss thinking to herself, you lost me and now you can’t have me.

The real me gasped and tried to fight the person that took over my body. I screamed and kicked but nothing happened…. Until I woke up
I was sobbing uncontrollably in my room. I was in loose light pink silk pants and a singlet with no bra as usual. I slid my hands in my blonde, purple, blue and pink hair then drew my knees to my chest, wrapping my arms around them and putting my head on my knees, letting my waist length, layered hair tumble down my back and knees. I sobbed till I had nothing else to cry then I started to dry heave. I ran to the sink, got onto my knees and grabbed the sink bowl. I heaved and heaved but only bile came out of my mouth since I didn’t eat yesterday. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and then looked at my reflection in the mirror.

“What is wrong with me?” I whispered to myself.

The girl looking back had bright shiny blue eyes that are normally violet because of contacts and her hair was messy and straight. Her face was paler then normal with a couple pimples, rosy cheeks and her full lips were quivering.

“What did the boy do to me?”

I turned away from the reflection and turned on the cold tap. I cupped my hands under the flowing water and brought it to my face. I breathed out then turned off the tap and turned on my heel and grabbed my plush blue towel and dabbed the water off of my face. I turned to look at my bathroom. It had a spa the size of a mini pool, a shower with 3 nozzles, a huge bench, mirrors on all the walls, and was about half the size of my bedroom, which is pretty big. The main colours of my bathroom were blue and black. I closed my eyes and remembered the boy’s face. Beautiful green eyes, full lips, choppy dark hair, tan skin, high cheek bones and a strong jaw line. I opened my eyes and sighed. The girl with brown hair is so lucky to have him. I thought to myself. I wrapped my arms around my waist then left the bathroom to go to my room. I laid back in my king sized bed, grabbed my stuffed tiger under my 12 pillows and hugged it to my chest. I curled up around the teddy, pulled the heavy quilts up to my chin and fell into a dreamless sleep.

Justin got into his white Holden commodore and waited for Hannah, his sister to get into the passenger seat. His sister opened the door, slid onto her seat then closed the door.

“Thank you again for taking me again, Justin, you’re the most amazing brother ever…. Better than Rihanna,” Hannah told him, buckling the seat belt then looked at her brother with innocently wide brown eyes. Rihanna was younger than Justin by a year and older than Hannah by a year. Rihanna was more like there mum, her blonde hair and green eyes, fair skin colour, her thin lips and curvy figure also her sweet nature while Hannah was more like her dad. Brown hair, brown eyes, full lips, tan skin and bad attitude. Justin looked like neither of his parents, no similarities or anything. Every one of his past girlfriends thought he was adopted, but he wasn’t.

Justin shrugged while turning on the ignition ,”I had an extra ticket and I know you love Ravenous so I thought I should take you for more brownie points from mum,” Justin laughed when Hannah punched him in the arm,” I’m driving so no punching.”

Hannah saluted him,” Yes sir, anything else sir?” She said in a soldier like voice.

“Stop being a smart ass, comrade, it’s not required,” Justin said while getting out of the parking lot… well… trying to.

Cars were everywhere blocking the exit. Hannah started talking about Ravenous being her role model and how strange it was for her to stop singing, just to walk around the crowd. Justin zoned out and remembered how he saw Ravenous in the edge of his vision, walking towards him then Hannah jumped into his arms. He remembered kissing Hannah’s forehead then looking up to see Ravenous making her way through the crowd again, away from him then walked up to a man on the stage and clung to him while shaking. What did I do wrong? Why didn’t Ravenous keep walking towards me? He asked himself then finally made his way out of the car park. He drove for half an hour then pulled up into his driveway. Hannah jumped out of the car, running to the front door in short shorts and a singlet that said ‘who needs a heart when they have colour in there life’ on the front, a popular saying from Ravenous herself. Justin turned off the ignition and sat there for a minute, thinking.

Ravenous looked different from her heartless self when she saw me, when she stopped walking. Why was she different? Did I do something? Did she think I was attractive? Justin laughed at himself, all girls thought he was attractive but he didn’t see it. He was a popular boy with long hair, baggy pants and always carrying around his guitar to make up songs for whatever emotion he was feeling at the time. Justin sighed and closed his eyes, remembering something a girl said to him once and remembering what they were doing at the time…


“Justin baby,” Justin turned around to see Lily looking at him with her grey eyes, pouting her full pink lips, lying on a bed in her bra and underwear.

Music was shaking the walls around them and Justin looked at Lily, letting his eyes slide over her body. Justin was not in love with her, and he was planning to dump her at the party until he found Lily in a room, half naked. Justin breath caught and Lily smiled sensually at him. Justin walked backwards till he hit a wall. Lily looked at him with hurt in her eyes.

“Justin baby,” She said but it sounded more like a question.

“I, I… I can’t do this,” Justin stuttered shaking his head, making his hair fall onto his face.

Lily stood up and walked towards him with her platinum blonde hair, tumbling past her boobs and covering a little bit of her sexy pink bra but not covering her pink g string.
Lily reached out towards him with her manicured fingers,” Why not? Where dating?”

“I…” Justin closed his eyes then opened then, knowing he’s going to break this girls heart,” I’m not in love with you.”

Lily gasped and stepped back,” But, I thought we had a connection?” Lily turned around and grabbed her zebra print, tight dress, her pink high heels and pulling her clothes on.

“I’m sorry,” Justin said.

“Don’t you dare say you’re sorry Justin, you are not sorry, I know you’re not. I have helped you through family problems for months, I have loved you unconditionally and I have helped turn your life upside down. You hate yourself. You hate your life, that’s why you have thoughts scars all over you wrists, hey Justin?” She took a step forward, her grey eyes flashing with hurt and rage,” Do you even want to be loved Justin? To be taken care of? Your scared of your father and angry with how he treats his wife your sisters, aren’t you? You’re scared that if you let anyone else close to you they will break your heart. You’re a stupid excuse of a man. You’re sweet, kind, smart and very attractive being yet you don’t like yourself? You think you’re a waste of space in this world when really, you’re not. You listen to Ravenous’s music, listen to ‘Always there,’” Then Lily stormed out of the room.

Justin opened his eyes and turned his CD to 'Always There' by Ravenous. Her honey sweet voice wrapped around him making him relax.

‘You think no one’s there, to pick you off the ground,
And you watch every one help others all around,
I am always there,
Never make it hard to bare,
Let life slip out of your fingers,
But you know life always lingers,
Don’t cry don’t hide, always seek,
Seek the one you have to meet,
She will be your’s and only your’s,
For you are always there,
I am always there,
Don’t cry, don’t hide, always seek,
Seek the one you have to meet,
She will be your’s and only your’s,
For you are always there,
I am alway’s… there’

Justin closed his eyes as Ravenous dragged her last 'there out', then the song stopped. Justin opened his eyes then took out Ravenous’s new CD out, called ‘Eat your heart out’ and got out of the car, slamming the door behind him then made his way to the front door. He stopped outside the front door and checked his iPhone for the time… nearly midnight. Justin sighed then opened the front door, walked in, closed the door and heard Hannah telling their mum about the concert while Justin walked up the stairs to his bed room. He walked into his room, closed the door and then slipped out of his clothes. He walked to his bed, avoiding the mess on his floor and slipped into bed, pulling the covers to his chest then grabbed his iPhone and earphones, plugged his earphones in and put them in his ears. He unlocked his iPhone, typing, Ravenous baby, then put on his music. He listened to All Time Low’s song, ‘Dear Maria Count Me In’, then Ravenous’s song, ‘You’re my one and only’, came on. He listened to her hypnotic voice singing,

‘Your my one and only baby,
Why can’t you see that I’m the one for you?
I’m your one and only baby,
Can’t you see because of the space between me and you?’

Justin felt that Ravenous was singing for him and only him then but he knew that was not the case. He turned over to look at his closet and closed his eyes.


Never the case.

I felt sleep slip out of my grasp and pull me back into the real world. I opened my eyes to see my penthouse’s white roof. I shifted my head to see the time… 11:43 in the morning. I groaned and rolled over and over on my bed to get out of it but little did I know that I did one too many rolls. I fell out of bed and hit the ground with a thud. The air escaped my lungs and then hit my face, making me breath in the much welcomed oxygen. I looked at the roof and laughed. I laughed till I knew my face was bright red and tears were streaming out of my eyes. That’s one way to cheer myself up, to make a complete idiot out of myself. I gasped for air in between breathless giggles then stopped. I breathed in the air then lied there on the ground for a minute. I wonder what the green eyed guy is doing right now.
I groaned and sat up, sliding my fingers through my hair. I breathed in and smelt bacon, making my stomach growl. I stood up as fast as I could and ran out of my room to the kitchen where George was cooking bacon, pancakes and eggs. I smiled at George when he acknowledged that I was there.

“Good morning, Rav, breakfast?” George asked, flipping pancakes, bacon and putting runny eggs on a plate with a couple still in the pan since he doesn’t eat runny eggs.

“Yes please! I’m going to die of starvation soon I swear!” George chuckled then put eggs and bacon on a plate for me.

I reached out with my fingers when George was getting knives and folks, leaned forward and grabbed a piece of bacon with my fingers, then shoved it in my mouth when George went to turn around. I chomped on the large piece of bacon in my mouth, savouring the flavour. George turned around and looked at me.
“You really must have been hungry if you can’t even wait for a knife and fork,” George shook his bald head, his brown eyes looking at me through his glasses, his thin lips tilted upwards at the side in amusement.
I smiled and reached out for another piece of bacon when George slapped my hand away and put the knife and fork securely in my hands like I was a toddler, learning how to use a knife and fork for the first time. I grinned and turned my knife and fork upside down and stabbed some bacon off of my plate and shoved it in my mouth…. Lucky I had a big mouth. I chewed and felt grease drip down my chin. George laughed at me.

“Child, you don’t use your knife and fork to stab people, you use it like this,” He put it properly in my hands and grinned at me when I stopped chewing, looking at him with puffy cheeks full of food.

I swallowed and then wiped the grease off of my chin with the back of my hand then devoured the rest of my food in a civil manner. When I finished my food I put my plate on the sink and washed my face then looked at George.

“What am I doing today Mr Manager?” I grinned.

“First you are going to the gym and burning off those calories I just fed you then you are going to write a song for your album,” I nodded then got ready for the gym.

I went to the gym and hopped onto a tread mill. I worked my muscles and kept drinking water so I didn’t get dehydrated, then, a couple of sentences jumped into my head for my song. I jumped off of the tread mill, grabbed a bit of paper and a pen then wrote.

‘What is it like to be noticed in a crowd of millions?

Knowing he had to pick from a world of billions,

Counting your heart beat till trillions pass,

You, with the moss green eyes, I will never forget my gasp,

When I saw you leaning casually against the wall,

Texting on your phone, locking out the world,

I wish you’d had noticed me,

Through the crowd of millions,

At my own concert I were free,

Yet you didn’t see me through the millions,

Only if you had noticed…’

Weeks had flown by and Justin couldn’t stop thinking about Ravenous and the concert. Her waist length, blonde, blue, purple and pink hair, her violet eyes that are obviously contacts, her pink full lips, her curvy yet slender form and her beautiful voice. Justin was at school, playing his guitar in his baggy black jeans and a white skillet band shirt with converse shoes on with his friends around him was talking and girls were trying to flirt with him, but he only ignored them. He locked the world out and vacated to the empty area in his brain where he only remembered the night at the concert and Ravenous approaching him. He exited the empty area and sang.

‘I was once a stupid boy,

Only wanting girls to be my toy,

Now all I can see and think and hear is you,

Yet you’re so far away, what do I do?

I want you close,

But I know it’s not my choice,

If I had one wish it would be to have you near,

Yet when I think about touching you, you always disappear.

Why do you disappear, my beautiful angel?

You’re so far away my beautiful angel.’

Everyone went quiet when Justin started singing, his deep voice wrapping the crowd in a pleasant trance but Justin didn’t seem to know anyone existed at that moment.

He thought about what would happen if he sang that song to Ravenous and a scenario jumped into his head.

After Justin sang, Ravenous laughed in his face, wrapping her arms around her waist as she kept laughing.


“You, you, honey, make me sad. Me an angel? You must be desperate hon, because I’m no angel,” Ravenous would say in his face.

“I, I,” Justin would stuttered then got laughed at some more because everyone knew Ravenous is also famous for having no heart.


Justin snapped out of the scenario feeling sad and lonely. He grabbed his iPhone and then he saw it.
Ravenous had 2 new songs out. The songs were ‘Only If You Had Noticed’ and ‘Forever Alone’. He put in his earphones and listened to the songs. Both songs referred to a guy with dark hair and moss green eyes, leaning against a wall in baggy jeans and a white shirt who kissed a girls forehead. He felt his heart flutter, knowing he was the guy she was referring too. He listened to her sweet voice, entrancing him and drawing him in. He knew if he told his friends that he was the guy she was referring to, they’d just laugh. He sighed and listened to the song ‘Only If You Had Noticed,’ and felt sad since the music was slow and heartbreaking. He heard Ravenous take a breath in then sang.

What is it like to be noticed in a crowd of millions?
Knowing he had to pick from a world of billions,
Counting your heart beat till trillions pass,
You, with the moss green eyes, I will never forget my gasp,
When I saw you leaning casually against the wall,
Texting on your phone, locking out the world,
I wish you’d had noticed me,
Through the crowd of millions,
At my own concert I were free,
Yet you didn’t see me through the millions,
Only if you had noticed,
What would you have done?
Would you have taken a look at me then run?
Let me talk to you and tell you about this strange feeling in my chest?
I want to lock out the world and forget the rest.
What’s this feeling? My heart soaring through the sky?
I want this to be your lullaby,
For it is also mine,
God you looked so devine,
Your moss green eyes and dark hair,
I want to feel the strands of your silky hair,
Yet you still did not notice me,
I wish you’d had noticed me,
Through the crowd of millions,
At my own concert I were free,
Yet you didn’t see me through the millions,
Only if you had noticed,
Only if you had noticed.’
The song ended with the piano playing slowly then struck one last high note then it was over. It made Justin feel empty and alone then he looked at the website. Ravenous had another concert on in 2 weeks’ time and he knew that he had to get tickets no matter what. Justin went onto a website to buy tickets then he saw a VIP ticket so the person who bought the ticket could meet Ravenous. Justin bought the $220 ticket and when he did, his heart did a somersault. He was going to meet the girl that wrote songs about him and the girl that occupied his mind and heart all the time.
Finally, Justin can meet the girl of his wildest dreams.

I woke up, rushed to George’s room and jumped on his king sized bed.

“George, Gorge, guess what the day is!” I yelled in a sing song voice.

“Rav, go away and let me sleep,” He murmured still 2 thirds asleep. I kept jumping.

“George, Georgy bear, Mr Manager, I need you to wake up!”

“Fine, Jesus,” George opened his eyes and yawned,” What do you want?”

“Remember? I have a concert on tonight and I NEED a white dress for my new songs? Did you tell Angelo Kapriano to make me a dress?” I asked him while sitting on the bed with crossed legs.

“Yes I remember and I did tell Angelo and I already got the dress in the cupboard so there, leave me alone for a couple minutes,” George stretched then got up out of bed in only long pants.

George is about 25 and he’s got a rocking bod, but I only wish he had a full head of hair because then he’d be attractive. I sighed and got up off the bed.

“Where’s the dress George?”

“In a box in the hallway cupboard!” He called out from the kitchen.

“I walked into the hallway and opened the cupboard to find a 1 meter squared white box. I sat on the ground and opened the box to reveal the dress from a dream I had a couple weeks ago.

It was white with baby blue ribbon on it, threading through the corset bodice. It was strapless with a straight cut bodice that revealed just enough cleavage. I picked up the dress, stood up and held it up. The skirt was poofy with ripples of baby blue through it. The skirt waved to the floor. The dress was over all, the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen. The shoes that went with it were white high heels with baby blue sparkles on it. I grinned and ran my hand over the silky fabric.

“I’m going to look gorgeous,” I said then put the box away for tonight.

I sighed.

I hope he’s going to be there to see me in the dress, singing the song’s I wrote about him.

The lights were hurting Justin’s eyes but he didn’t care. He had a VIP card on a necklace around his neck and that’s all he needed. He heard people screaming and crying Ravenous’s name but his heart was beating louder than anything around him. What happened if she forgot who I am? He asked himself for the hundredth time that night. He was in the front row, standing by himself, looking around the crowd. Everyone looked so happy but he could only feel nervous. He looked up fast when he heard heels tapping on the crowd.
There she was, in a beautiful dress that defined her curves. Her waist length hair, tumbling in curls down her back and shoulders. Her lips a bright red and her eyes blue. She looked beautiful and… nervous.
Justin watched as Ravenous made her way to the microphone stand, right in front of him. She kept on walking, her heels, clicking on the stage and her eyes sweeping the crowd, looking for something or someone. Justin stopped breathing when Ravenous stopped in front of the microphone, bringing it near her lush lips. He watched her chest rise and fall with every breath. He watched her eyes scan the crowd but never looking towards where he stood. He sighed and looked down at his feet.

She’s so close yet so far away.

I was scanning the large crowd for the boy that has never left my mind for weeks. I grabbed the microphone and brought it a couple centimetres away from my lips.

“Good afternoon my dear fan’s, hope you guy’s are pumped for I have a surprise for a guy in the crowd somewhere, if he’s here. It’s 3 songs I have written about him. One is Forever alone, only if you had noticed and the angel of my dreams. I hope he likes them, ´ I started to sing the songs one after another, letting the songs take over my body and fill the crowd’s ears with the melody.

‘Boy where are you?

I feel you’re thought and calls but I don’t know what to do,

I hear your angel’s song yet I don’t know what it means,

Oh boy, the angel of my dreams,

I see your eyes everywhere I turn but I don’t know what to do,

I smell your cologne on my clothes and I don’t know what it means,

Oh angel, why are you the angel of my dreams?

Filling my chest with an unfamiliar feeling,

What is this thing in my chest that keeps beating?

Oh angel, angel of my dreams,

Do you love to always steal my dreams?

And steal my heart from me?

I don’t care what you do to me,

I need you boy, angel of my dreams.’

I smiled and then let the crowd cheer and call out for more. I closed my eyes and remembered his face and body. I sighed and opened my eyes, only to lay my eyes on someone’s moss green eyes. I gasped and felt my heart thump against my ribs.

I whispered into the microphone without noticing,” Angel.”

Ravenous’s blue eyes landed on Justin’s green and he felt his heart skip a beat. Ravenous’s eyes widened then she opened her lips and said the one thing that proved him write about everything he was thinking.

“Angel.”

Justin smiled and blushed. Everyone turned and stared at him. Everyone was so quiet that you could hear a pin drop. Ravenous walked up to where he was and sat on the stage in front of him. Her face was only 30 centimetres from his but he didn’t care. Ravenous brought the microphone to her lips and started to sing ‘only if you had noticed’ while staring at him, making Justin feel like it was only him and Ravenous in the world. Ravenous stopped singing, than next minute, everyone cheered and screamed and clapped hysterically.

Justin reached out his hand to touch Ravenous’s face then dropped it to his side. Ravenous smiled slightly, grabbed his hand in her soft ones and brought it to her mouth, kissing every single finger and then his palm. Justin blushed and so did Ravenous when she dropped his hand. Justin reached out with confidence and cupped her cheek with his hand, making Ravenous look into his eyes. Justin felt all happy and giddy inside, his heart thumping in his chest, million beats per second but he didn’t care. Ravenous is in front of him. He was touching her face and she kissed his hand. Justin moved his face closer to Ravenous’s and stopped when he was only a couple of centimetres from her lips. He looked into Ravenous’s eyes then felt a hand lace into his hair, pulling him close. Ravenous closed her eyes and Justin leaned forward and dropped the softest kiss onto her mouth. Justin felt his mind go blank when his lips touched Ravenous’s. Then he pulled away only a couple centimetres and opened his eyes. Lights were blinking in his sight and he pulled further away from Ravenous. Cameras were flashing in his and Ravenous’s face.
Paparazzi were taking pictures of them kissing. He turned to look at Ravenous to find her with her hand to her lips and her eyes on Justin. Justin smiled, took a step closer to Ravenous and ran his hand over the skirt of her dress and said to her in a deep voice,” I love the songs you wrote for me, I love this dress and most of all, I love you.”

Ravenous smiled and blushed then grabbed Justin’s shoulders with her manicured fingers and pulled him close, so his ear was near her lips.

“I love you too, Angel, you occupied my mind for weeks and I can’t seem to forget your eyes,” She pushed him a little bit away from her and grabbed his hair,” I Can’t forget your hair,” Then she ran her hands down his chest ,” I can’t forget your body,” She ran her finger along his bottom lip ,” I can’t forget your lips, you remind me of an angel… Someone sent down from the heavens to occupy my dreams… Will you be my angel, Angel?”

Justin didn’t hesitate to say the first thing that came to his mind ,” Yes, I will be your angel, Ravenous.”

Cameras were blinking in my peripheral vision but I did not care. I brought my hand to my lips, my cheeks burning and my eyes on the boys turned head. He was looking at the paparazzi then he turned his head my way, rewarding my daze with a smiled that made me tingle in delight. He took a step closer to me and ran his hand over the skirt of my dress and said in the most gorgeous voice I had ever heard,” I love the songs you wrote for me, I love this dress and most of all, I love you.”

I blushed deeply and flashed him a shy smile then grabbed his strong shoulders and pulled him closer to me so I could whisper in his ear the deepest of secrets I had ever held.

“I love you too, Angel, you occupied my mind for weeks and I can’t seem to forget your eyes,” I pushed him a little bit away from me and grabbed his silky, dark hair,” I can’t forget your hair,” I ran my hands down his muscly chest,” I can’t forget your body,” I ran my finger along his full, soft, bottom lip ,” I can’t forget your lips, you remind me of an angel… Someone sent down from the heavens to occupy my dreams… Will you be my angel, Angel?”
He blushed and smiled then out came the words that made my heart flutter and butterflies flare in my stomach.

”Yes, I will be your angel, Ravenous.”

I grinned then kissed him again, opening my mouth over his and feeling him do the same. I slowly got off the stage without breaking the kiss then pushed my body against my angel, still not knowing his name. I felt his arms wrap around my waist and I put one hand in his hair and the other around his neck. I slipped my tongue in his mouth, feeling my angel’s tongue touch mine. I made a small noise in the back of my throat that was in between a moan and a plea for more.
My angel ran his hand up my side to lay his hand on my cheek, his thumb near our mouths. I pulled away only a couple centimetres. I felt his breath on my face and uneven. I opened my mouth and breathed hard with him.

I closed my eyes then opened them to see his eyes on mine. I smiled.

“What’s your name, angel?” I asked him.

“Justin, what’s yours?”

“KC, but if you tell anyone, your dead,” I smiled.

He smiled back at me and saw my eyes lingering on his lips,” I won’t tell anyone, I promise.”

I put my hands on his face, watching his eyes close. I ran my fingers over his dark eyebrows, over his high cheek bones, over his lips, nose, eyes lids then jaw. I buried my hands in his thick dark hair, feeling the silky texture on my fingers.

“Justin, angel?” I ran my hands down his neck, to his shoulders.

“Yes Ravenous?” He asked with his eyes still closed.

“Stay with me tonight?” His eyes shot open.

“Umm, I-I…” He stuttered.

“You don’t have to, you can say no, I’ll understand.”

“I want to, I really do… You know what? I will. I’ll text my parents now,” He brought out his phone and started texting.

“Angel, you know that the paparazzi have got photos of us kissing right? Which means more than likely your parents have seen the photos?” He looked up and shrugged.

“So, I don’t care what they think, I’m yours and that’s all I want…” He looked into my eyes,” All I want is you.”

I grinned then brought his mouth to mine; savouring the kiss, hoping it would never end.



Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 2 comments.


on Apr. 3 2013 at 10:02 pm
FallenAngel170198 GOLD, Bundaberg, Other
13 articles 0 photos 47 comments
Thank you, I will write more soon, just haven't found the time to do it yet. Thank you for commenting :) An thank you for liking my story :)

on Apr. 2 2013 at 12:17 pm
Tabitha1233 PLATINUM, Tucson, Arizona
22 articles 6 photos 52 comments

Favorite Quote:
I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is. Albert Camus

This book was really good, so inspiring! Loved it ! Thanks so much for writing it!