Someday. Somewhere. Something. Someone

Author's note: High school.
Author's note: High school.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »

Chapter 1

Dear Someone,

It seems that all I ever wanted was some sort of change, a place in the world, or to love - anything! It's a huge challenge to find a place you can call home; especially when you get older and have nowhere to neither think nor feel infinite. Hope you will listen, while I build my life around these writings to someone. Hope you will listen, while I'm feeling dreary and longing for some sleep.

******************************

Thank you for listening, well my name is Axel. It sounds funny while writing my own name. It's awkward to say but my name means 'dweller' or 'father of peace'. It's funny because that is totally the opposite of how I wish I'd be. NO I don't want to give you the full rundown of me but what's there to say: I'm sixteen, I love music and books, my favorite band is Guns N' Roses (not many know), my favorite song is Patience, I am somewhat of a writer, I play guitar and sing, and lastly I dream of living in Paris one day, I hate high school and the people in there. That pretty much sums up everything.

Let me see, when I mentioned about me hating high school not everything is bad just that everything is like a classic-tale school. Where all the cute girls are dating the popular idiots, then are the nerds, the 'nobody's', emos, gangsters, and others. I don't pursue to put labels on people. However one loses track of who's who because everyone seems to change during the course of the summer.

Like a girl named Abby Peterson, I used to talk to her every single day, walked her to and back from school. However she was a 'nobody. Sorry to call her that but I really did not know what else to name her. But like I was saying, Abby and I shared the same interests, we laughed a lot at nonsensical things, but everything changed when she changed her appearance. All of a sudden you have a girl with a similar personality be transformed into something she's not, nor what she wants to be. Now she's a rumor that came alive in person. I can't deny that she is prettier, but it's all pretentious beauty. Everyone in high school are so unique but weirdly unique. Not to say I'm not because trust me I sure am. Maybe it’s' just me, but it seems that everything in my high school falls out of line all the time.

So sorry for having you read all of this nonsense. I just needed to give you a scoop of things in this town.

Love, now and always,
Axel

This book has 1 comment. Post your own!

blokelove said...
Mar. 26, 2013 at 7:20 pm:
So abstact....riveting. I love it please never stop righting. However finish writing this nove;