Sycthed | Teen Ink

Sycthed

By Fangs123, Mill spring, North Carolina
Fangs123, Mill Spring, North Carolina

Great Minds Think Alike

I've been assigned a new target. A girl who lives in Los Angeles,California. She’s sixteen same as me. My name is Dimitri. I’m a dark reaper. My assignment is to scythe the girl. To do so I must earn her trust at her private school. I am leaving in a few minutes to the school i’m taking a cab the whole way.“And what are you doing... why don't you fly.” a sarcastic voice said behind me. I turned around and I saw my best friend Aiden. Aiden likes jokes, he plays with his assignments feelings of romance and love... EVIL is my thought. “ I’m not flying for a reason … I hate planes” I stated but I knew what he meant he means fly by my wings. “Well man I heard that your assi54rwrer gnment is hot, brown hair with purple streaks AKA low lights, built body.” he slowly stated looking at me with a weird smile as if he’s thinking of something wrong for any reaper.

The romantic contact between us reapers and humans. “We know the rules... we must look human so I’m taking a taxi, see you later ok, I can’t keep school waiting.” I yelled with my most sarcastic voice while getting in the taxi. “Fine man you’re gothic, but you should get moving” he yelled back just as sarcastic …... “Ring, Ring, Ring” … Great my first day of school and I’m already late , “You must be Dimitri my algebra teacher said you would be here” a girl inquired, she had blond hair, brown eyes “Yeah” it was all I could say. “Hey my name is Alice what have you got for first period” she said reaching for my schedule “Um I got biology” I managed to cough out pulling my schedule back. “Cool you can walk with me, I have the same thing, and you can meet my friend Rose , she would love you” Alice sighed out grabbing my arm and started dragging me, “Wait why are you being so nice to me” I gasped out watching her slow down and her turn around frowning, “Well because your new and......there’s something about you Dimitri, I just like you as a friend.” Alice stated looking at me “Oh ok I was Just wondering....now lets go meet your friend.” I stammered out smiling she smiled back and started tugging me again. “Come on we don’t want to be late …” “Who is this” a girl said. “This is Dimitri he’s the new kid” Alice gasped out from all the speed walking. I felt Alice elbow me so that I would turn around to face a girl with brown hair, purple lowlights. “Oh hi , my name is rose” the girl chirped out “Dimitri” I gasped out nervously it was her, My assignment I can’t get attached “ hey Dimitri my brother is throwing a party you wanna go “ rose whispered to me “ Sure , why not .“ I hope she doesn't think I’m weird …. wait why do i care I need to think about that, but that was a great time to scythe her. “Cool , lets get to class” Alice chirped , tugging my arm again. When i noticed the reaper mark on her neck it was white with an yellow outline when mine is gray with an black outline. Oh no she’ s a light reaper when I'm a dark reaper. i thought rose didn't have a protector. Does she know. when we stopped walking. rose was still walking when Alice turned around to me “ your the dark reaper sent to scythe her well you won’t be able to I’m her guardian so beware” she growled at me then turned and started walking to where rose had stopped walking. “i wont I think i like her” I shouted. she turned around and smiled”Ouch” she yelled she continued”, That had to hurt to say “ well yeah I could die I’m breaking the rules” I said but what I wasn’t lying. Then right then and there rose falls down dead with my friend aiden behind her with his scythe out. “I’m sorry I had orders”he said with a frown. Lord i would give anything to have her alive again. Wait shes moving Oh shes alive. “Your alive” “Yeah I’m alive”she said sobbing. But that’s when i saw she had fangs!

Chapter 2

She has fangs why does she have fangs now for my love I must find the cause of it. “whats wrong why is everybody staring at me” Rose said looking at us “Umm rose you have vampire fangs” I whispered “Oh I should have told you two years ago I was cornered is the ally behind the foodmart by a goth boy with pitch black hair and blood red streaks he had violet eyes, he was pale he leaned in and said whats your favorite color, I said purple why. He said just asking he kissed me on the lips the his kisses moved down my neck then i felt a sharp pain on my neck. Then i wake up in a dark space surrounded by a cushion that was purple. It open and i saw him he said now that you slept time to tell u your a vampire. SO yeah I’m a vampire.” She said on the verge of crying . I felt sorry for her , She’s so alone and she wouldn’t tell anybody probley out of fear they wouldn’t except her. “Rose what do you mean you should have told me two years ago we just met” “No we didn’t we met behind the mall you looked the same as you do now but you were drunk i saw you there help less i went up to you going to ask if you were ok but my hunger took over and i fed off you . Your not a vampire.But you died and I have no clue how your standing in front of me but you are and i still mean what i said that night I love you.” she whispered to me trying to kiss me , but i pushed her away “You used me as food, and you killed me and you think that it is all ok now and that you can just kiss me and act like nothing happened. WELL FORGET IT!!!” I whisperd to her then i walked off I have so much anger that I don’t know what to do.”Dude I can’t believe that little thing killed you two years ago” Aden said running after me . “ I don’t want to talk about it “ “Man slow down it’s just so funny that she is the one who killed the great Dimitri.” he said getting in front of me. “Move.” i said trying to go around him but he wouldn’t let me pass “Not till you told me something” “WHAT” i said getting agitated “Is she a good kisser” “MOVE KNOW” I said pushing him harder than i meant to “MAN WHAT'S Wrong with you you're acting strange now that you found out a little kid killed you by suck all your blood from your reaper body” he said pushing me back harder. “I Don’t know what’s wrong with me i Don’t remember how I died I guess that my best chance of finding out “ i said not looking him in the face I didn't want him to see that I did truly love her but that somehow I knew that he already knew"Why are you hiding your face from me" aiden said looking puzzled "Because I want to ok" I said while walking away from him . He doesn’t need to know the truth that I do indeed love her that I am going to break reaper law to find this goth vampire that killed rose soul. I might also find a way to make her normal again with a soul again and I don't care what method I have to use I will succeed. "JUST LEAVE ME ALONE" I yelled at him. While shoving through the second period crowd why won't he leave me alone why does he care so much.

I don’t have anything to lose, so why does this feel like ill lose something that I care deeply about. “Because you have her to lose” a voice said from behind me. I turned around to see Alice walking up to me. “Stay out of my head Alice,and who do you mean by her” I said turning around to walk away. “Rose is something that you can lose” she said running to catch up to me. she must be determined to get me to have me hear this but lets just see how determined she is. Before she knew it I opened my wings and started flying towards the clouds. She quickly did the same when i finally stopped I decided to hear what she has to say “Finally you stopped “ she gasped out as she finally caught up “What do you want” “I want you to know you mean alot to Rose and she’s sorry for killing you and she knows that you were sent to kill her and she accepts that but she wants to know she can’t die by your hand but by her maker” Alice said””Well that makes alot of sense why she didn’t die at Aiden’s scythe “ “Yup” she doesn't understand what I’m going through she can’t understand “Can we drop the subject please I don’t want to talk about this right now you don’t understand the agony of the whole thing “ I said flying back to the ground landing in the tree beside the building were rose had been stabbed through the heart with the scythe of my best friend and then finding out this poor helpless girl was a demon who killed me for her meal of the night and she did it when I was drunk as a skunk and probley didn’t know what was happening to me just a pretty girl kissing me then my neck then me blacking out. I was drunk!! You know what i don’t know why I’m getting riled up about this it isn’t a big deal! I’m not in a good mental state right now !! Wait am I having a mental break down in my head because if I am “Damon are you ok” Aiden said bringing me back from my mental rage “ I’m fine how about you.. I ok so now bye I’m going to go have a little discussion with Rose” I said walking away “No You Don’t Walk Away From Me And Don’t Tell Me There Is Nothing Wrong” Aiden said pushing me so that I lost my balance “What the heck” i said getting up pushing him back “I’m not stupid your my bestfriend I know when something is wrong and I wanna help but I can’t help if you don't tell me what is wrong” he said “you see the thing is I don’t want you to know what's wrong with me I have shut off my emotions so that I don’t go through the pain I usually do” I said not knowing what he is going to do or say “Oh is it that you don’t trust me and you don’t need me since you have Alice and Rose” he said looking hurt “I didn’t mean that I didn’t trust you” I said trying to look him in the face but I couldn’t bring myself to do it “ Oh really because that’s not the Impression I got from what you said also seeing how you can’t look me in the face” he said lifting himself off the ground “ Aiden wait “ I yelled but I was to late he was already off the ground and in the air before I could get a word out. What had I done I might have just lost my best friend who has always been there for me..... “Hey damon what’s wrong” Rose said from behind me “I probley just lost my best friend who uhh I don’t want to talk about it” I said not looking at her “Oh so you and Aiden fought and I guess no one won” she said putting a hand on my shoulder, I shoved her hand off “ Hey don’t take it out on me i didn’t do it “ she said hissing at me “ Oh but you did kill me you blood sucking demon , I was innocent and you used me as a late night snack so half of this was your fault” I yelled back at her “ Oh how did this turn into the past I said I was sorry , I just came here to see if you were ok I didn’t want to have a fight but sense you want to you may find yourself a weapon because your gonna need it I’m going to kick your butt” she yelled kicking me in the gut. “ Fine if that's what you want” I said drawing my scythe and my wings.I kicked her legs out from under her , she jumped up fast though really fast her fangs were bared. “Bring it on angel boy” she said lunging at me she me barley she has an advantage on the ground so I took to the air “ Come on you're already running from the fight angel boy that's no fun” she said jumping she got my wing , she pulled me to the ground . “UMHP I think you broke my wing “ I said getting up she was no where to be seen till i had a sharp pain in my neck she had bit me from behind “ Rose NO “ a voice said from behind rose stopped and dropped me in time for me to see a girl a beautiful girl with brown hair, with white streaks “ Ugh, Blair my older sister who turned me to this creature what do u want” rose said flashing her fangs “ I’m here to show you your not all powerful” Blair said running in a speed I thought was not possible and then the vampire cat fight began.

Chapter 4

“ You're nothing “ Blair said hitting rose in the gut so hard it would have killed a human in a heart beat faster then you could say oops “ You know everybody says the same thing about you sis” rose said jumping high enough to kick blair in the face makeing her lose her balance. “STOP” I said getting in between them “You two need to work out yalls difference this is ridiculous you to are sisters you can’t go on trying to kill each other you guys are sister you're supposed to love each other ok so stop this madness “ I said not letting them get there hands on each other or else they would kill each other in the process but they might also still go for each other and kill me in the process. Which could suck for me I’m beginning to suck the more I think about it . I thought to myself
. “Fine on one condition rose keeps her fangs to herself the whole time she is around you and anyone else on this campus” Blair said putting her hands up in a surrender “rose agree to it now please” I said looking at her with my most pleading eyes “Fine I agree only because this is stupid , Dimitri has a point were sisters we are supposed to love each other take a bullet for the other one no matter what” Rose said looking hurt that she admitted something to herself that she didn’t want to admit that she’s been fooling herself. That's when I noticed something I haven’t noticed before she was crying because she cared alot about what her sister thought about her. “Dimitri I love you and I never wanted to hurt you” Rose said unexpectedly “ I love you to “ I said running up to her kissing her like I never have before. “Oh well look’s like I did it again i brought the lover’s back together again Because I’m just amazing like that” Blair said looking away to give us some privacy Rose started giggling at what she said I had to laugh to because Blair is the reason that this whole thing started. “Love you sis” Rose said tears in her eyes “I’m sorry for yelling at you and starting a fight with you all over this dummy dimitri” Blair said hugging Rose they might actually pass as being siblings and not evil vampires who were the whole reason this thing started. All I can do is smile as they giggle. “Oh I missed something didn’t I” Adien said walking up behind me. “You have no idea” I said cracking a smile at him “OH I think the boy’s wanna get in on this love don’t you Rose said as they walked towards us to have a group hug “Oh no you don’t” i said as me and adien backed up slowly just to be tackled by the girls who were giggling as they landed on top of us. Rose surprised me she all of a sudden stopped giggling as she leaned in and kissed me like never before I parted my lips and let my tongue play with hers teasing like. “Alright you two” Adrian said. Then "BANG"