I Punched The Bad Boy.. Am I Cool Yet?

Author's note: I just thought that it would be fun to try and write a teen romance story... I am more into...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I just thought that it would be fun to try and write a teen romance story... I am more into supernatural stories, so this is something new for me.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

When Did I Become the Bad Girl?

I woke with a start and groaned as I saw my alarm read 7:25. I remembered last night and giggled. I wondered if Michael was going to try to cover up his bruise again. And what about Bella? I jumped out of bed and practically ran to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth.

After I took my shower, I rummaged through my closet. Surely, the rumour that I was dating Steven Harris was spreading, even though it wasn't quite true. I had to at least look the part. I pulled out my black leather shorts that I absolutely adored and a White tank top that said 'Play Hard, Ride Harder'. I smiled as I pulled them on and I ran to the mirror. Not bad...

I threw on some makeup and my black leather jacket. The only thing I was missing was a pair of shoes. Hmmm.... My black boots, or my white converse? I didn't have time to mull that over when my phome buzzed.

Good morning, Beautiful! I will be outside of your house in about two minutes. I figured you would want a ride to school. PLUS, everyone thinks you are my girlfriend. But maybe that can be arranged.

I giggled and blushed as I just threw on my converse. They were quicker to put on anyway. Steven was sweet, and he was a good tool to use to get at his brother. I frowned at that thought. Is that all he was to me?

I grabbed my backpack and threw it over my shoulder and then put my sunglasses on. I smiled at myself in the mirror. Not bad at all.

I ran outside just as Steven pulled up. He gave me a once over and smiled widely as I grinned at him. I walked to the bike and climbed on behind him, wrapping my arms around his waist like I had the evening before. I briefly remembered our kiss and smiled. Today was going to be fun.

We arrived at the school and there were a lot of people who were staring at us in amazement. I hopped off the bike and turned to my 'boyfriend'. "Thanks, baby. It was sweet of you to pick me up."

He flashed me a wicked grin. "It's no trouble, beautiful. I will pick you up after school, okay?" I nodded and he grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me to him. His lips crushed mine and I sighed. I wasn't a PDA kind of person, but I could get used to it. I pulled away and he winked at me. "Laters, babe."

Then he was off, leaving an imaginary cloud of dust behind him.

I was practically bombarded by Courtney the moment I was alone. "YOU ARE DATING HIM!?!?" She screeched at me and I giggled.

"You could say that. I will explain everything later." I assured her as I linked my arm through hers. She was red in the face and I knew she was trying to keep from bursting. Man, I loved her.

"How was your date last night anyway? You didn't get home until really late." She looked at me worriedly. I knew exactly why too.

I smiled at her as I recalled the night before. "It was great, I guess. We went to that restraunt across town, Gabriella's, and we ran into Michael and Bella. I got to punch the b**** twice! And then we left the restraunt and he kissed me." She gasped and smiled widely at me.

"What was the kiss like?" I knew that's what she would be concerned about. Not the fact that I punched Bella Stone, but the fact I kissed Steven Harris.

I giggled. "It was nice. Not explosive like I expected, but sweet and, caring? I guess. We are going to dinner again tonight, unless you would like for me to stay home." I looked at her and she shook her head.

"Go have fun, Chica. Everyone knows you deserve it." She was about to say something when both of our phones went off at once.

I whipped mine out and saw a new notification. I pulled up Facebook to see that I was tagged in a video, and so was Courtney. It was a video from last night's confrontation with Bella. We watched the video up until the point where Steven and I walked out.

Courtney turned to me and threw her arms around me, hugging me tightly. She had tears streaming down her face and she continued to sob quietly. "Thank you, Ali. I can't believe you lashed out at BELLA STONE for what she said. No one else would have done that. You truly are my best friend."

I laughed and rolled my eyes at her. "We have been friends since seventh grade. We don't get any closer than that." She giggled at me and we headed to class. But it looks like we weren't the only ones who saw the video.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch came around and suddenly everyone was saying hi to me. When did I become little miss popular? Oh yeah, NEVER! So why was everyone trying to talk to me? Could it have something to do with Steven?

That was my first assumption, but I guess that was wrong because when I walked down the halls, everyone was calling me a bad ass. Oh.. Duh. This was about me breaking Bella's nose.

"Hey, Ali. I just wanted to say that you look totally hot!" A random nerdy guy said as I walked past him and I just smiled weakly at him. Can you say awkward?

I walked into the lunch room and the first thing I notice is everyone staring at me. Please let them just move on with their own lives...

"Ali! Why don't you come sit with us?" One of the cheerleaders said, waving me over. That's when I realized that Bella wasn't there. Hmmm...

I shook my head and found Courtney, who was surrounded by a few guys. So this made her popular too? Good to know. "Yeah, and did you know that she punched Michael Harris in the face too? Yeah, he just assumed she should go out with him. Little did he know that she is dating his older brother.." They all laughed and smiled at me when I approached the table.

"Hey, Court, what are you up to?" I asked, knowing that it is what she would want me to do. I was all too happy to oblige.

She grinned at me. "I made a few new... friends. Meet Hal, Derrick, Kyle, Blade, Ryan, and... Liam." She blushed when she said that last name and it all clicked. She LIKED him.

"Nice to meet you guys." I said politely, as I took my seat. From the corner of my eye I could see Michael, and he didn't look too happy. Maybe I should cut back on trying to bother him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael caught me in the hall. "Hey, can I talk to you for a second?" I hesitated, but finally nodded. "I am sorry about yesterday. I was a dick, and I shouldn't have assumed that you'd immediately go out with me. I didn't know that you knew my step-brother, let alone that you were dating him..."

I cleared my throat uncomfortably. "It's... okay. I am over it. And I am sorry about your face. And your exgirlfriend." I had to suppress a giggle at the look on his face.

"Yeah, but I think she deserved it. After all, what she said about your friend wasn't cool and she knows I hate it when she does stuff like that." He looked tired, really tired. I wanted to reach out and brush his hair out of his eyes, but decided against it.

I shrugged. "I don't know what it is about people thinking that they can push me around. I am not weak, and she needed to learn that she can't attack me or those I care about."

He nodded. "I admire you for that. Most people just put up with my crap. You don't. It is nice."

"Sometimes, I just wish you didn't have any s*** to put up with in general." I said, chuckling. It earned me a smile that made my heart beat a little harder.

"Yeah, well, I got to go. My men are awaiting my return." He said in a horrible British accent. I laughed and nodded, saying goodbye to him. I walked toward my locker, and came face to face with Bella. Oh here we go again.

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

SummerBreeze said...
Jun. 2 at 7:25 pm
I love it so much I hope u write more

JustAnotherDay. said...
My goodness. It's so good. Please keep it up.

freedomwriter98 said...
Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:38 am
I Love it!!! MORE!

1DInfection said...
Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:17 am
LOVE it. please write more