I Punched The Bad Boy.. Am I Cool Yet?

Author's note: I just thought that it would be fun to try and write a teen romance story... I am more into...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I just thought that it would be fun to try and write a teen romance story... I am more into supernatural stories, so this is something new for me.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

When In Doubt, Punch the Bad Boy's Girlfriend

I glared at him, but I was pretty sure that it was nothing compared to the look he was getting from his brother. He just had this smirk on his face that made me want to just punch him... again. Speaking of the punch, I saw a light purple spot right under his eye and I had to laugh. Not giggle, laugh! He tried to cover it with makeup!

His eyes narrowed and Steven turned to look at me weirdly. I pointed at Michael's face and laughed harder. "Make... up... It suits you!" Michel turned a furious red and Steven turned to look at his brother. His eyes squinted as if looking for what I was talking about and he saw it. BINGO!

Steven started rolling along with me. We were both about to die of lack of air and we didn't care. Michael Harris was wearing makeup, to cover a bruise that he had gotten, from being puched by a little girl. Or at least that's what everyone else would say. This was too good. I almost forgot about the girl he dragged here with him. Bella Stone.

"What are you guys laughing at?" She asked, in her whiney voice. Did she really not notice? The confused look in her brown eyes told me that she really didn't. She just flung her black hair behing her shoulder and looked at us in expectation.

Michael glared. "Nothing. They are laughing at nothing."

Bella shrugged. "So are you and Steven, like, together?" She asked, trying to play it off as casual, but failing miserably. Jealousy was apparent on her face.

Before I could answer, Steven did. "Yes, she is my girlfriend now." Normally I would have protested, but Michael's open mouthed gawking was hysterical. "See, she's just so beautiful. I can see why a lot of the guys at your school would want her." He was playing the card I thought he was... Oh, I liked him.

Bella crossed her arms over her exposed breasts and huffed, mumbling something under her breath. "She's not that pretty."

Michael looked between the two of us and ran a hand through his hair. "Hell, Ali, why didn't you tell me you were dating my older brother?"

I smiled sweetly at him, while I took Steven's hand. "Why didn't you tell me you thought it was your business?" Steven squeezed my hand in approval, and Michael just glared.

"Yeah, whatever." He took Bella by the arm and just stormed off. As if on cue, or food appeared and my stomach growled. I blushed and Steven chuckled.

We ate, talking about our childhood and favorite things. It was... Nice? I don't even know. I was attracted to the man, but I wasn't feeling fireworks or anything. Well, was I supposed to?

We finished our dinner and Steven paid for it. He excused himself for a moment to go to the restroom and I did the same so that I could freshen up. Surely I was looking like a mess by now.

I entered the ladies room and sure enough, Bella is in their applying layer upon layer of black eyeliner. Jeez! She saw me and glared, placing a hand on her hip. Oh lord, please save me from the self-appointed spirit of Aphrodite...

"You think you are so cool, don't you? Just because you have both of the Harris brothers wrapped around your pretty little finger.It doesn't make any sense! I actually try to impress people. I have to dress slutty and wear tons of makeup to keep Michael's attention. You just have to put on your 'I don't give a s*** attitude' and everyone loves you." She was seething, and I was backing away slowly. "Well, you need to be knocked down a notch. The Harris brothers are MINE. Yes, that means your precious little boyfriend too."

Someone went psycho in the head... "I am sorry, Bella, if someone wants someone who isn't fake. I don't give a s***, because there are no shits to give. Either people are going to like me, or they aren't. There is no grey area. So back off and worry about your boyfriend. Not.. MINE." I turned to walk away, but my control snapped when a fist wrapped its fingers around a chunk of my hair and yanked me backwards.

I hissed. Yeah, it hurt, but I had been through worse. Was this girl serious? I turned around and threw a punch in her direction, which landed right where my punch on Michael's had. Aw, now the couple has matching bruises! How cute.

She cried out and clutched her face before coming at me with her claws. She managed to dif her nails into my shoulder, but she was so weak that I could just fling her off of me and back away slowly. I was not about to have a throw down in the ladies restroom when I was on a date. I had more class than that.

I walked out the bathroom door and I thought I was in the clear, and Steven was smiling at me. Suddenly his face scrunched up into one of confusion. Suddenly, I was on the ground with about a hundred pounds on top of me, yanking my hair. I rolled my eyes as people started to stare.

"They are MINE, you little whore! I can please them better than you ever could! I am Bella Stone. You are nothing! Agh!" She yelled as she continued to yank at my hair and I grimaced in discomfort. Was it possible for someone to be as weak as she was.

I managed to get myself up to my feet and I whirled around. "I don't care about any of that. Quit being jealous. If Steven wants to date me then he can date me. And if Michael wants to admire from afar than he has the right to do so. You don't control anyone, least of all me." I said, barely calm enough to keep from beating the crap out of her.

"Do you know who my daddy is? He could buy the boys for me, so watch your low class mouth." She said, and smiled. As if what she said would bother me.

I sighed. "You don't get it do you? Money doesn't mean anything, at least not to me. It's just a source of power. Have you ever wondered how many friends are actually there for YOU? Maybe you should look around, Bella. It could be good for you." There was no point in all of this. I had just wanted to go on a date with a cute guy and maybe bother Michael little. I didn't expecct it to turn into a public event.

"Says the girl that only has one friend." She really wanted to keep this up? I rolled my eyes and started to walk away when she said something that let all hell break loose. "She's such a loser. Her mom didn't want her, and her dad didn't want her. So she's stuck practially living with you. Eventually you will dump her."

Tension radiated between the two of us and I smirked as I walked up to her. My fist connected with her nose and I felt it snap. I felt no regrets. "She may not be perfect, but she is the only person I have that actually cares about me.I would rather have one true friend that is like a sister, then a million friends that want me for my money."

Steven took my arm gingerly and led me out of the restraunt and toward his bike. My hand was a little sore. I guess three punches a day was my limit. I chuckled a little at the thought and Steven watched me curiously.

"Are you okay?" He asked, carefully. He was probably afraid I was going to punch him. I just nodded and wrapped my arms around him, which he seemed surprised by but I didn't care. He finally wrapped his arms around me and looked at me in the eyes. "You, Ali Green, are something else. I have never seen a girl stand up for her bestfriend like that. You are something amazing."

My heart did a little flip-flop in my chest as I stared up at the bad boy's brother. He was smiling at me, a look so genuine it made me smile widely. He leaned in slowly and I decided I would take the risk. His lips grazed mine and I let out a relaxed breath. His lips were soft but firm and they were gentle as he massaged my lips with his own.

After a moment, I pulled away. The kiss had been nice. Not fireworks, but nice. I heard someone clear their throat and I turned to see Michael, running a hand through his hair. I couldn't find it in me to still be mad at him. But I had no idea why.

SummerBreeze said...
Jun. 2 at 7:25 pm:
I love it so much I hope u write more

JustAnotherDay. said...
Feb. 16, 2013 at 9:29 pm:
My goodness. It's so good. Please keep it up.

freedomwriter98 said...
Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:38 am:
I Love it!!! MORE!

1DInfection said...
Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:17 am:
LOVE it. please write more