I Punched The Bad Boy.. Am I Cool Yet?

Author's note: I just thought that it would be fun to try and write a teen romance story... I am more into...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I just thought that it would be fun to try and write a teen romance story... I am more into supernatural stories, so this is something new for me.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

When the Bad Boy Comes Crashing In...

Steven picked me up exactly when he said he would and Courtney just gaped at him in amazement. "You picked up a bonafide GOD, Ali... Can I have him?" She asked, gripping my arm tightly. I laughed, peeling her off of my arm.

"Absolutely not. He's all mine. Not to mention that I still want to see Michael's reaction... Man it's going to be so awesome!" I giggled, and ran a hand through my hair before he knocked on the door. Courtney practically shoved me to the ground trying to get to the door first. "Damn, girl."

She giggled and opened the door. "Why, hello there." She flirted and I just had to roll my eyes at her. She was HOPELESS!

"Ali is supposed to be here..." He said uncomfortably.

Courtney pushed her breasts forward and said, to my horror, "Oh, she left you to me. I hope you're flexible." I wished I had a camera to capture the scared look on his face. Ah, the poor boy didn't deserve that!

"I am here, Steven. Don't mind her, she is... Eccentric." Relief washed over his face when he heard my voice and I giggled.

He muttered something under his breath that sounded like, "Oh thank god." But he smiled at me and held out a pure white helmet. "Your white horse awaits." Oh, he has a sense of humor.

I took it from him and winked at Courtney, who was glaring at Steven as if he was the one who was creeping on people. "See you later, girly. If I am not home by one... Just wait longer." She closed the door behind us and I suddenly felt self conscious.

I was wearing black skinny jeans with my riding boots and a red button up complete with a loose black belt hanging loosely around my waist. My hair was pulled into a sloppy side ponytail and I wore only black eyeliner and clear lipgloss. Hopefully it was enough to impress this guy...

He led us to his bike and climbed on, before I threw my leg over and wrapped my arms around his hard waist. Man, he was built! My pulse leapt in my throat and I couldn't help but blush. I put the helmet on and we were off, to only God knows where. I was completely his to do with as he pleased at the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We ended up at a restraunt on the other side of town. I had heard of it but had never actually eaten there because it was supposed to be expensive. I was so under-dressed. We were sitting at a table and Steven was sitting across from me, just smiling and talking about how he was really into dirt-bikes and racing. I just nodded my head and smiled, with the occasional "ah". I had a feeling something bad was going to happen...

"So tell me something about yourself." He said, taking a sip of his coke as he popped a fry in his mouth. His eyes were fixed on me and I couldn't help blush under his watch.

I thought about that for a moment. "Well, I live alone, which is why Courtney is at my house all of the time. My parents travel across the world year round on business." I answered. It wasn't to personal, but it didn't sound like I was trying to keep my distance either. I had actually been comparing him to Michael. There were no similarities, like AT ALL!

His eyebrows furrowed. "How old are you anyway?" He asked me, chewing at his bottom lip.

"Seventeen. What about yourself?" I was mentally kicking myself. Isn't this the sort of thing you ask someone BEFORE you are out on a date? I should've asked...

"I am almost twenty." My heart lurched in my chest. Oh lord... This couldn't be good... "Does that bother you? Your eyes went really wide."

I shook my head. "I was just thinking that normal people would have asked before they went out with someone. And you look a little younger than that." He chuckled and shrugged. "And I was also trying to figure out how you and Michael can be the same species, let alone brothers." I admitted, without really meaning to let it slip.

"Step-brothers actually." He corrected with a guilty look on his face. "From the way you talked about him, it seemed I would have an easier time getting you to go out with me if I said we were brothers. You look like you wanted revenge on him."

I should have been irritated that he had lied, but it really wasn't that big of a deal. They were brothers of a sort... "He just really grinds my gears."

"He annoys everyone, but alot of people just think that he is to HOT to put in his place. I on the other hand think he needs a good ass kicking, but you seemed to have bruised him up pretty good."

I gave him a questioning look. "What do you mean?"

He chuckled. "His nose and cheek are bruised just from one punch from you... I might be a little scared of you." I smiled and shrugged.

As if the universe was trying to make my day worse... In walks Michael and Bella? He was with his ex-girlfriend? Why does that bother me? Why were they walking this way...?

Steven turned to see what I was staring at and he groaned. "He just can not leave us alone, can he?" Before I could muster a sarcastic reply, Michael was at our table, smirking at me.

"Hey, baby, fancy seeing you here." Why that little, stuck up, bastard...

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

SummerBreeze said...
Jun. 2 at 7:25 pm
I love it so much I hope u write more

JustAnotherDay. said...
My goodness. It's so good. Please keep it up.

freedomwriter98 said...
Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:38 am
I Love it!!! MORE!

1DInfection said...
Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:17 am
LOVE it. please write more