I Punched The Bad Boy.. Am I Cool Yet?

Author's note: I just thought that it would be fun to try and write a teen romance story... I am more into...  Show full author's note »
Author's note: I just thought that it would be fun to try and write a teen romance story... I am more into supernatural stories, so this is something new for me.  « Hide author's note
Chapters:   « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next »

Nothing Like A Harley

I threw the front doors of the school open and let out a breath as the cool air hit my face and I scanned the parking lot for my Harley. Ah, there she was. She was toward the front of the parking lot, reflecting sunlight off of her black coat of paint. Man, that was my baby.

I made my way toward the motorcycle, only to hear the revving of another similar engine. I whipped my head to see a guy parking his motorcycle next to mine and my jaw dropped. He. Was. Gorgeous. His hair was light brown and shoulder length, and his eyes were a piercing blue, rimmed in long lashes that I could have sworn were longer than mine. I pulled my hair to the side and bit my bottom lip.

I threw my leg over my bike and looked over at the god before me. "Hey." I said, smiling at him. Oh please, gods of love, let him think im cute!

"Oh, hey there. That bike is a little big for you isn't it?" He smirked, looking me over and a blush danced over my cheeks. His voice was so deep and sultry.

I winked at him. "Maybe, but she is my baby. Touch her and die." I warned, it sounded playful but it was all seriousness.

"No doubt?" He asked, grinning and I noticed his snakebites and septum piercings. Wow that was hot.

"Yeah, I have had her worked on quite a few times. Nothing is going to happen to her. EVER." I said, smiling at him.

He smiled back. "She is really pretty. So are you by the way." He said and I smiled at him. "I love your hair, too. It is so long." I laughed and twisted a hand through my wait length blonde hair that was teal on the ends. It was my best feature.

"Thanks. So what are you doing here? I haven't seen you before." I asked, as i leaned back a little.

He rolled his eyes and snorted. "I am waiting on my dumb ass brother. What about you?"

"I got detention, because of the stupid football captain. I swear, he is the dumbest person in the world. He wants me to go out with him, yet he thinks he control me. It's horrible."

The guy next to me laughed. "That is my brother for you." I stared at him in shock. Oh crap... "Let me introduce myself. I am Steven, Steven Harris. You are?"

Quietly, I answered. "Ali Green."

His eyes widened. "Are you kidding me? Woah! You have really changed!" I groaned. Not him too! "Anyway, here comes Michael. Why don't you text me?" Before, I could answer, he wrote his number on my hand in Sharpie. I giggled and nodded, and looked to see Michael practically seething.

"Steven, I will call you tonight." I said, winking at him, more for the reaction I would get from Michael than anything else. He slapped his brother upside the head and muttered something under his breathe.

I started my bike up and pulled out of the parking lot and sped down the road towards my house. Oh this was going to be fun...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Courtney was sitting on my bed when I got to my house, and she had chocolate cookies in hand. She got me so well. I pulled off my leather jacket and flung it onto the bed, plopping down beside her.

"Hey, Girly. How did detention go?" She asked, handing me a cookie before taking a bite out of one herself.

I laughed and rolled my eyes."Do I get any points for punching the bad boy?" She stared at me in shock and started busting out laughing. "What? He DEMANDED that I go out with him."

"So that is his number on your hand?" She asked, after she calmed down a little first. I shook my head.

"It is his brother's." We both cracked up at that. We didn't stop for a while and when we did, our sides were hurting.

"Mmmm... Dating the bad boy's brother..." That sent us into another fit of hysterics. An outsider looking in would think were were retarded, but it was just a bond the two of us had. I had tears streaming down my my face and Courtney was practically purple.

"Courtney... You are amazing." I said, smiling at my bestfriend. "Now let's text Steven." I said, whipping my phone out of my pocket and writing him a text.

Hey, it's Ali. What are you up to?

We waited, but only about twenty seconds. Man that was quick.

Thinking about a pretty blonde girl. Want to go for a bike ride later? :)

I giggled and Courtney fake swooned.

Yeah! Oh and tell your brother I said hi(;

Courtney highfived me.

Sure thing, baby. I will pick you up at 7?

Oh, now this was going to be awesome. There is nothing better than a Harley.

This book has 4 comments. Post your own now!

SummerBreeze said...
Jun. 2 at 7:25 pm
I love it so much I hope u write more

JustAnotherDay. said...
My goodness. It's so good. Please keep it up.

freedomwriter98 said...
Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:38 am
I Love it!!! MORE!

1DInfection said...
Feb. 8, 2013 at 9:17 am
LOVE it. please write more