The Perils of a High School Super Human

By , Battle Creek, MI
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 24 25 26

Cameron

Epilogue:
Annabel and Cameron both graduated at the top of their classes. They began their lives together when he asked her to marry him on their six year anniversary. She said yes of course and they had a beautiful wedding. The wedding was in a beautiful church in Wandsworth. Their honeymoon was in Paris, France. Their lives are great. Annabel is a major fashion designer in Merton and Cameron is the CEO of a large company. They have one little boy named Sam. He is four years old now and has the ability to see the future. He also is being trained by the best person to train him. Cameron. Sam learns about the past battles but knows that they won't ever start again. He knows how to use his powers usefully and has promised to never tell. Though he is only four, he still keeps it a secret.
Kristen and Jon ended up getting married too and having three children. They got married during college and she got pregnant after they graduated. Kristen is a stay at home mom while Jon works for Cameron. Their childrens’ names are Carl, Madeline and Angela. They live in a large house like the International Super Defense Squad’s old house also in Merton, London.
Mitchell didn't marry Kaitlyn. He at the moment is getting his masters degree and is in a relationship with someone who goes to his college with him. Mitchell ended up being the smartest of all of them and has always been with a high end job.
They all have had a great life. Sam, Carl, Madeline and Angela grow up to be just as great as their parents. Angela has the ability to read minds. Carl has super strength. And Madeline can run faster than the speed of light. Life for them hasn't been the easiest but they made it through. Through the ups and downs. Deaths and births. Love and breakups. Like every other person. But they had something special they will always carry with them.
Chapters:   « Previous 1 ... 24 25 26