The Perils of a High School Super Human

By , Battle Creek, MI
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 26 Next »

Annabel

Chapter 1: Annabel
My name is Annabel James. I grew up in Wandsworth, London. I'm sixteen, short, blonde, very skinny and I have super powers. I know this sounds odd but its true. I have the power to move things with my eyes. These things run in the family, unfortunately I no longer have family. Last time the Special group of Intellectual Ninjas(SINS) took over they killed my parents and a few other of my kind. I live in a home with a few people like me with different powers. Sady, Jon, Greg, Angela, Mitchell, and Kristen are the people who are my age and are training for the next attack. There are 25 of us living in this house. It’s like an orphanage. Carl is the headmaster and he is in charge of grouping us and taking care of us. My group in training is 15-19. There is a group of 20 and older who are the wisest and train us, also there is a group of 7-14 who are just learning basics. Another group is the 6 and younger. Our youngest is 4 so he is just a little one who doesn’t help or train. Now you may think that we don't go to school and this is all the school we need.
Don't worry I go to a school just like you and I learn the same stuff but when school is over I don't go home and just sit on the couch or go to the mall. I go home and train hard until dinner then there is a break and we start back up again until 10 when it’s to the shower and to bed.
The SINS are a group of evil ninjas who try and try to take the world from everyone's fingertips and ours. There are six stations set all over the world and there are seven of our special homes around the world. The SINS have tried to take over five times in the past 100 years. I have been alive for one so far. That is when we lost seventeen of our people in battle.
Today is the starting of the fourth taskin training for my group. We have been trained in three different categories so far. 1 : Using our powers for good. 2: Using our powers for helpful things in battle. 3: Controlling our powers. Now we have one more category that might be the hardest and worst of them all. Actual fighting.....
Chapters:   1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 26 Next »